Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's someone I hate even more than roasties.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Simps and Betacucks. These motherfuckers are the prime top reason why roastie smv and arrogance has skyrocketed in the social media age. They would defend m'lady with absolutely zero chances of ever getting pussy. I mean wtf dude she ain't gonna sleep with you. The worst part is some of them know that, yet keep on licking the roasties feet. I see this on every social media. Zero self respect whatsoever. Fucking eml.

I remember in college when 2 hot roasties ordered a drink then immediately went away to sit while a framecel faggot was carrying their drinks in both hands with a stupid fucking smile on his face.

The only social media site I ever actively used was Quora since it was filled with high iq people with good content(no fb, never installed insta or twitter) . Now even that site is ruined by simps and their queens. Fucking simps ruining every good thing

general oliver of the NCR

there's only so much a guy who is completely deprived of any sexual outlet can take.

some choose to take the blackpill, some choose to be simps/cucks and follow the delusional hope of getting m'lady is heart.

the first is obviously the harder one, as it involves killing that delusional hope. there's many people that don't have the strength to do that.

there's only so much a guy who is completely deprived of any sexual outlet can take.

some choose to take the blackpill, some choose to be simps/cucks and follow the delusional hope of getting m'lady is heart.

the first is obviously the harder one, as it involves killing that delusional hope. there's many people that don't have the strength to do that.
Just cope then. Atleast mindless coping is still less self insulting than being a simptard. Its such weak minded low iq pussy bullshit.

simps are the worst

Just cope then. Atleast mindless coping is still less self insulting than being a simptard. Its such weak minded low iq pussy bullshit.
hard to just cope when the roasties are out there flaunting their bodies for attention constantly.

then the moment the simps even compliment them or make it even slightly sexual its the death sentence. so they just tell themselves they want to build "a friendship" to find excuses to interact with the foid in the hopes that she will eventually reconsider.

simp psychology is truly a work of art.

Theoretically any of us could’ve been simps, since taking the blackpill is essentially a crossroads choice that happens in life. Any number of these people could’ve posted here. But they instead chose to chase after pussy like a bunch of retards.

Theoretically any of us could’ve been simps, since taking the blackpill is essentially a crossroads choice that happens in life. Any number of these people could’ve posted here. But they instead chose to chase after pussy like a bunch of retards.
I have never simped in my entire life. Infact as far as i can remember by experiences with foids have always been negative. I could see how incels and simps could belong to the same bracket of men, but I still don't get. I mean it only takes some basic self respect to not fall into simpery.

I mean it only takes some basic self respect to not fall into simpery.

And that’s exactly why so many people simp. Shitty feminist movements have turned shitloads of people into soys.

And that’s exactly why so many people simp. Shitty feminist movements have turned shitloads of people into soys.
i dont think so. those reatardsimps really think they have a chance with their queen. desperate people tend to belive anything

i dont think so. those reatardsimps really think they have a chance with their queen. desperate people tend to belive anything

I’m saying that the feminist movements have convinced them that simping is what women want. But you can simp for 10 years and still get outdone by chad the second he walks by.

Quora is kinda cool. How did the simps ruined it?

Quora is kinda cool. How did the simps ruined it?
Lately there have been a lot of these "social media star/influencers", basically failures who couldn't make it big on mainstream social media like twitter, insta or youtube. Many of these are average looking roasties who obviously failed on insta so come here to farm attention. Which they get from the army of fan following simps. Just read some of their comments. Good content is still there if you curate your feed, but it is being overshadowed pretty quickly by cringe facebook style life stories/posts, roasties and their simps.

Lately there have been a lot of these "social media star/influencers", basically failures who couldn't make it big on mainstream social media like twitter, insta or youtube. Many of these are average looking roasties who obviously failed on insta so come here to farm attention. Which they get from the army of fan following simps. Just read some of their comments. Good content is still there if you curate your feed, but it is being overshadowed pretty quickly by cringe facebook style life stories/posts, roasties and their simps.
Sounds really annoying.. I guess that's the future of every social media platform tbh

I happen to think that sjws are the lowest of the low, granted the majority of these morons are foids. These also include people who jump into frigid death inducing ocean to save the whales from hunters.