Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's pride in being an incel

Will you take the oath?

• Yes (truecel)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No (fakecel)

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
pyro

pyro

Greycel
Being an incel is like being a sworn member of the Nights Watch. It has its disadvantages, but through our sacrifice there's a sense of pride.

The Oath:

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Girls gather and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, fuck no women, father no children. I shall wear no condoms and win no pussy. I shall live and die in my room. I am the cock in the darkness. I am the cuckhold on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of celibacy. I pledge my life and honor to inceldom, for this night and all the nights to come.

You knelt as boys. Rise now as men of the inceldom.

Me taking my Oath: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0loql7rOGQL

wow, your speech gave me an erection

this was epic as fuck

THE INCEL SCROLLS VI: BLACKPILL

how?

I’m stuck as a truecel, I can’t do most of the things you guys do like go out and properly talk to people. Most people avoid me and don’t want to be friends. Being a truecel is hell.

There's no pride in being denied something you desire. Take your oath and shove it.

There's no pride in being denied something you desire. Take your oath and shove it.

There is a pride in persevering while life is hell for you because of something you can't control

nice first post

There is a pride in persevering while life is hell for you because of something you can't control
Then a pig in a crowded hogshed must be the most prideful animal in existence. No.

Then a pig in a crowded hogshed must be the most prideful animal in existence. No.
tfw. someone goes below 10 IQ to find a way to disagree with me because I'm a retard magnet

Role-playing myself being in the Nights Watch is honestly the only way I can cope. Without it I'd have nothing.

More people need to take the vow.

sometimes i feel more intellectually advanced than non-virgins, as we have more time to learn things rather than just chase girls all day

You're confusing Incel with MGTOW

Can I get some fellow brothers to record themselves reciting the Oath?

I'm with you. I don't want to give my virginity to anyone.

I wouldn’t say proud, but an obligation of responsibility to not cause harm.

There's zero fucking pride in being a subhuman loser

Somebody record themselves reciting the Oath!

are you a new poster? If so bravo

Once a blackpilled incel always a blackpilled incel. You can escape incelism but never the philosophy.

We are in the fight together brothers.

Once a blackpilled incel always a blackpilled incel. You can escape incelism but never the philosophy.

We are in the fight together brothers.

i love you brother we're gonna make it