Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's only one good thing about decrease of slutshaming in our society

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Most foids will open an Only Fans account and that will push them to stop working in others areas of our society. If that happens many industries will lack of the workforce reuired to keep going. This could mean an increase in the wages of men since the demand of workforce would be higher to do the lack of foids in that workforce.
If this happen more NEETs would have the opportunity to earn some money to move forward Third World countries to start from zero or at least have enough money to travel and other stuff.

Onlyfans is extremely competitive so I don't think enough women will make enough from it to afford not to work a proper job

Onlyfans is extremely competitive so I don't think enough women will make enough from it to afford not to work a proper job
Is still better than loosing your time in a proper job because you only have to take pictures or videos some times. That won't take you more time than a day of work.

Most foids will open an Only Fans account and that will push them to stop working in others areas of our society. If that happens many industries will lack of the workforce reuired to keep going. This could mean an increase in the wages of men since the demand of workforce would be higher to do the lack of foids in that workforce.
If this happen more NEETs would have the opportunity to earn some money to move forward Third World countries to start from zero or at least have enough money to travel and other stuff.
Cope they will have an onlyfans and a regular job, with the onlyfans helping them make money on the side and having a regular job helping to keep ugly men out of the workforce.
@Lebensmüder @Copexodius Maximus

Cope they will have an onlyfans and a regular job, with the onlyfans helping them make money on the side and having a regular job helping to keep ugly men out of the workforce.
Even internet e-whores need two jobs now? How can the average man ever compete in this job market?

Only advantages associated with being a woman nowadays, whoredom is now just the way to get money for college cunts instead of being a waitress, student loans don't exist for women. And even the ugliest whore can get into fetish stuff.

Even internet e-whores need two jobs now? How can the average man ever compete in this job market?
It hasn't gotten that bad yet even accounting for inflation. The onlyfans gig is just a way for women to make extra money on the side. But I'm saying that wouldn't stop them from getting jobs in the traditional workforce. And as an added benefit for them, doing that keeps ugly men out of the workforce.
Only advantages associated with being a woman nowadays, whoredom is now just the way to get money for college cunts instead of being a waitress, student loans don't exist for women. And even the ugliest whore can get into fetish stuff.
Plenty of scholarships only for women but they don't even need that but it there's anyway. With the help of sub 8 male's tax dollars of course.

It hasn't gotten that bad yet even accounting for inflation. The onlyfans gig is just a way for women to make extra money on the side. But I'm saying that wouldn't stop them from getting jobs in the traditional workforce. And as an added benefit for them, doing that keeps ugly men out of the workforce.
I think most e-thots want it to be their main career.

You understimate the power of the simps, don't you?

You can check r/breeding material, r/lactation. r/BBW ,r/MomBods and a large etc to know that even 1/2 foids have their market and are making money with it(with OnlyFans). Stop coping.

You can check r/breeding material, r/lactation. r/BBW ,r/MomBods and a large etc to know that even 1/2 foids have their market and are making money with it(with OnlyFans). Stop coping.

You really think 50% of the holes on onlyfans make enough to quit their day job?

Plenty of scholarships only for women but they don't even need that but it there's anyway. With the help of sub 8 male's tax dollars of course.
Do you think that foids will quit the workforce in the long run?

Do you think that foids will quit the workforce in the long run?
No as they like anyone else like to make a steady income and it has the added benefit of keeping more ugly males out of the workforce.