Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's only one breed of dog I absolutely hate

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
And it's Shitbulls. Absolutely hate those vile creatures it's always a shitbull that mauls random toddlers, give people rabies, destroys random things and chews everything it can get it's hands on. They are extremely aggressive, look malicious and are always looking for trouble. One of my family member got bit by a shitbull when they was young they still have a scar to this day. Both shitbull and shitbull owners must be shot in the head with a ak-47.

Pitties are alright if they're raised to be friendly since birth.

On that basis get rid of Niggers too they are too violent

Pitties are alright if they're raised to be friendly since birth.
No.Pitt bulls were bred to win dog fights. They were bred to be violent and dangerous.Pits are popular with drug addicts and fighting rings. They were never meant to be kept as house pets.

all of them i hate dogs

They're the niggers of the dog race, along with German Shephards.

No.Pitt bulls were bred to win dog fights. They were bred to be violent and dangerous.Pits are popular with drug addicts and fighting rings. They were never meant to be kept as house pets.
Roasties and white trash who have pibbles do a great job at having post-natal birth control tbh tbh.

Pitbulls unironically mog this entire forum with their dog knots tho:feelsrope:

eric cartman dog GIF by South Park

And it's Shitbulls. Absolutely hate those vile creatures it's always a shitbull that mauls random toddlers, give people rabies, destroys random things and chews everything it can get it's hands on. They are extremely aggressive, look malicious and are always looking for trouble. One of my family member got bit by a shitbull when they was young they still have a scar to this day. Both shitbull and shitbull owners must be shot in the head with a ak-47.
Total Dog Death, Cats Mog.

I hate dogs in general. They are vermin who leech off of humans for food since they are too retarded to get the food themselves.

Good I hate people anyway. If they were careless and unempathetic they probably deserve that punishment

dog pitbull GIF

Pitbulls are bred to be aggressive degenerate mutts, that’s why they call them the niggers of the dogs