Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There’s nothing more pathetic than a shy “tallcel”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There’s zero excuse for someone to be incel at 6’2+, I see these very introverted 6’2-6’3 Asian men, that’s like being 6’4-6’5 as a white and I’m wondering why don’t have a GF or hanging with friends when they easily heightmog 99%+ of their race, they are so oblivious about their genetic gift, it’s like they have the winning lottery ticket to life and refuse to cash it in, they could be living my ideal life if they just tried and talked to people or went to a club, absolutely disgusting and infuriating mentalcel fucks, how fucking of a loser do you have to be incel when you’re tall?

You’re tall, how the fuck do you allow yourself to have zero confidence?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/liiOai-LUV4?feature=share

if you grew later in life you know how cruel humans are so they could be traumatised if they got validation after growth spurt after like 20. I was like 5'5 till later in life adn gre to 5'7 doesn't mean much but you know how shit the world is. But I get you I hate tall fags

I had a tallfag rice friend in high school who had a crush on a skinny above-average height noodlewhore. Even though she constantly praised him for his height, he didn't do anything, and in the end, she lost her virginity to an average-height thug rice.

TallCels on this forum are cucking themselves.

@Zhou Chang-Xing thoughts

probably if your face is really ugly then height can't save everyone . just look at blackops2cel he was 6'6" or 6'7" yet still one of the truest trucels(even tho he got a gf)

What if you’re 6 feet and asked tons of foids oht and was told no every time?

I'm a 5'10.5 giant and I still can't talk to females.

I had a tallfag rice friend in high school who had a crush on a skinny above-average height noodlewhore. Even though she constantly praised him for his height, he didn't do anything, and in the end, she lost her virginity to an average-height thug rice.
“they are so oblivious about their genetic gift, it’s like they have the winning lottery ticket to life and refuse to cash it in”

Almost every man wants to be taller so they could be richer, more respected, and experience sex but these tallfags just squander it, it’s so sickening. @CopingForBrutality @depressedblackcel

probably if your face is really ugly then height can't save everyone . just look at blackops2cel he was 6'6" or 6'7" yet still one of the truest trucels(even tho he got a gf)
Bullshit, explain Adam Driver

Adam Driver
Adam driver portrait1

do you think this is the face of a fucking incel?

Cope harder shitskin, try losing some weight as a start

They are edited in photoshop, no magazine wants to buy an ugly picture
dosen't that mean that foids are lusting over some photoshoped pictures , i can still photoshop blackops2cel and make him a MTN easily

There’s zero excuse for someone to be incel at 6’2+, I see these very introverted 6’2-6’3 Asian men, that’s like being 6’4-6’5 as a white and I’m wondering why don’t have a GF or hanging with friends when they easily heightmog 99%+ of their race, they are so oblivious about their genetic gift, it’s like they have the winning lottery ticket to life and refuse to cash it in, they could be living my ideal life if they just tried and talked to people or went to a club, absolutely disgusting and infuriating mentalcel fucks, how fucking of a loser do you have to be incel when you’re tall?

Reduce that 6’2” to 5’11”….

dosen't that mean that foids are lusting over some photoshoped pictures , i can still photoshop blackops2cel and make him a MTN easily
He’s an actor, he’s famous for his movie roles in which he looks like this
kylo-ren-ben-solo-adam-driver-e1669996893746.png

E

Based

All men above 5'6 need to be banned!

@Zer0/∞

Just thug maxx

As a tallcel i agree with this thread. I have zero confidence when talking to random girls or at least no initiative.

As a tallcel i agree with this thread. I have zero confidence when talking to random girls or at least no initiative.
What's your height?

:yes::feelsokman:

@BraincelsRefugee @Transcended Trucel

@BraincelsRefugee @Transcended Trucel
jfl a lot of users attacking you instead of your argument. Because the truth is taller is always better and they can't counter it no matter what they claim.

jfl a lot of users attacking you instead of your argument. Because the truth is taller is always better and they can't counter it no matter what they claim.
Yes ur right

But im still a 19yr old khhv currycel even tho im 6'2

Meanwhile 5'6 guys had a gf at highschool.

My only hope is zyzz maxxing

6,2, 6,3 and still kissless
Yes im 6:2 and im a khhv

They don't get it, short men easily make friends and get gfs, i see gigamanlets with gfs and its not betabux because they are young

If ur tall and ugly it's the worst, i stick out so much especially with other ethnics.

I need so much surgery and steroids to fix my deformed frame and face.

Surgery costs 10s of thousands with reputable Western surgeons.

I have never seen a curry anywhere near my age with such shit hair

Balding is a death sentence, how can i talk to foids? I need a wig or just a buzzed head which is shit.