Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's nothing like getting told I'm a fakecel because of my age and that I shouldn't be on here when there are members who get non paid blowjobs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
So @vippnor and @III are the latest to be exposed as fakecels and it just really bothers me these guys are on here and are able to get women doing all this stuff when I can't get a girl to hug me or hold my hand when these guys have women who want them so much they'll put their penis in their mouth.

Here's the deal. I don't think under 18 are fakecels but I firmly believe that under 18s should not be here unless they are legit Sub4.
You have claimed to be an average looking kid. So i don't get it why are you here? You don't have job or college stress right now.
You should just play video games and drink with your homies. The more NT you are as teen the better chances you have. And like you said you are average so yeah

Here's the deal. I don't think under 18 are fakecels but I firmly believe that under 18s should not be here unless they are legit Sub4.
You have claimed to be an average looking kid. So i don't get it why are you here? You don't have job or college stress right now.
You should just play video games and drink with your homies. The more NT you are as teen the better chances you have. And like you said you are average so yeah
This exactly.

Damn I wish I could get a bj for free

I don't have "homies" since no one wants to be my friend. I'm here because girls have called me ugly for years. Your right though that this is the best time of my life, but knowing it's ending soon bothers me.

but knowing it's ending soon bothers me.
Just enjoy and live in the moment. Don't worry about things which are not in your control.

And about being ugly it's not about sex man it's about just enjoying teen years. You said you are average so it's not bad. You can still make friends bro. I really regret doing nothing in my teen years except studying. I never made any friends. I wish I was 15 bro, but unfortunately I can only wish

Just enjoy and live in the moment. Don't worry about things which are not in your control.

And about being ugly it's not about sex man it's about just enjoying teen years. You said you are average so it's not bad. You can still make friends bro. I really regret doing nothing in my teen years except studying. I never made any friends. I wish I was 15 bro, but unfortunately I can only wish
I genuinely can't, I don't know if you've noticed but Gen Z is the most hypergamous backstabbing generation yet. Even forgetting the crap future I'm stuck with and not having a girlfriend or getting affection, I can't enjoy anything. All media is trash and trying to make friends in the hyper individualistic society we live in is pointless, I've tried. I know you and other members want me to have a better adulthood then you but so far it seems like I'm doomed to be you.

I don't know what to say man your body is literally not done growing yet, hell I don't even know if puberty's done for you. I'm saying this because I've seen a good chunk of glowups at this sort of age due to a body that is still developing.

It's funny how oldcels forget they were teenagers once

Damn I wish I could get a bj for free
:cryfeels:
It's funny how oldcels forget they were teenagers once
Yeah but youngcels have a better chance than oldcels. Some arent done growing yet and some haven’t really tried to ascend. If a youngcel is sub4 or truecel then i dont mind them here