Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There's nothing inherently pedo or immoral when fantasising about a 16 year old

You are only a pedo if the foid is 12 imo
Not even, both these girls are 12

I think 12 years is not pedo since girls also have sexual fantasies at this age, though I agree that girls shouldn't be groomed because they are not fully developed yet. I think 16 is a better age where they can take responsibility for their own choices

In France the age of consent is 15 years old, not 18. So if a foid who is 15 years old wants to fuck you, she can, and the law authorizes it.
However, the soyciety will consider you as a pedo anyways, even if it's legal :feelshaha:

On the same debate about legal / legitimate, in France you can fuck and have children with your sister, BUT not marry her because "it would be immoral". :feelshaha:

Definition of pedophilia

There is literally nothing to debate here, Normalfags should use correct words to describe things instead of butchering the English language to fit their agenda.

Gautam Buddha married his wife at 16. Bible says you can fuck 3 years or above. Current law is cuck. the women is ready to conceive when her puberty starts.

What if you fantasize about being a 16 or 17 yo yourself when fantasizing about 16 yo

because I would be a bit put off if a 16 yo by some insanely rare chance wanted my dick at my age
Oh and thread is stickied because mods are FBI

You are only a pedo if you are an ugly man according to soyciety

Definition of pedophilia

There is literally nothing to debate here, Normalfags should use correct words to describe things instead of butchering the English language to fit their agenda.

One problem I have with the "engages in sexual acts with" definition is that would make a guy a pedophilia if he was kidnapped and held at gunpoint and told he'd be shot in the head if he didn't let a prepubescent girl suck his cock.

He's got a disorder because he does it to save his life?

Your 'definition' while more detailed is still a bit oversimplified.

We should never list 'definition' in a void and instead accompany it with the source, like the name of the book and date of publication.

Definition of pedophilia

Nailed it mate, well put
Pedohunters are:

- Woman who want to keep young woman out of the sex market as they are the most desired woman for ALL males, this was already proven by blind test with males who didn't know the real age of the woman they were rating.
- Fathers and mothers who know that their young daughters are easy "prey" as young woman are the most attractive and the ones looking more for males
- Normie males/woman that managed to get relationships when they were also young and are unconsiously trying to preserve that experience for young males and young woman
- Oblivious males and females being lead by the previous social groups

Actual pedos or ephebophiles are:

- People who didn't get a relationship when they were young and they keep holding to that, like cats with trauma trying to suck milk from their mothers when they are already old as fuck, they had to do something when they were young but they didn't do it and their brain got stuck there.

As with everything there is no wrong or right, the people with more weight in society will impose their views to the rest, ephebophiles are a minority and thus their views will be shunned and even punished same as with any other minority.
Socrates level IQ, very well articulated. Needless to say, you’re based and correct. Why are normies so fucking stupid? The denial of apparent reality before their eyes and all the gaslighting is just tiresome man.

Last edited:
I mean even if there was who cares :feelskek: if you want loli get it simple as that :feelsYall: no reason to cuck to normans' 'morals' and 'standards'

16 is absolutely out of pedo territory.

20 year old dates 16 year old: “omg hes a fucking evil depraved pedo!!!! someone please save the poor pure and innocent fetus from this predator!!!!! He should have his penis and balls cut off!!!!!”

Woman who turned 18 two days ago and just made an only fans: “so stunning and brave!!!!!! Shes so sexy, i love the video of her getting fucked in all 3 holes by different chads!!! #support sex workers!!!!!!!!”

Fucking clown world LMAO :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are only a pedo if the foid is 12 imo
"imo"

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The state of the world. It doesn't matter what the science or definition says what pedophilia says. no

What matter is what your opinion is. Even if a girl is bleeding down there, has tits, is horny. It's "pedophilia", because you say so.

To be fair, at least you acknowledge 13-17 aint pedo, while normies would say 17 years 364 days is pedo.

average age of menarche is 12 iirc, maybe even earlier

In France the age of consent is 15 years old, not 18. So if a foid who is 15 years old wants to fuck you, she can, and the law authorizes it.
However, the soyciety will consider you as a pedo anyways, even if it's legal :feelshaha:

On the same debate about legal / legitimate, in France you can fuck and have children with your sister, BUT not marry her because "it would be immoral". :feelshaha:
In Poland the age of consent is the same, 15 years. If some normie has a sex with a 15yr then is a good thing, but if she is 14 then he's fucked, because "much laws". Still, n0rmies can have a sex with girl under 15, this law is only working for a subhumans

After puberty there is no reason a man shouldn't find a female teenager attractive. I honestly don't give a shit what society says.

Before the age of consent was even lower and no one had any issues. Age of consent is literally an arbitrary number that changes depending on the current age or Era.

View attachment 430664