Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There's nothing better than seeing roasties whine about getting pumped and dumped by Chad

muh personelity detector :lul:

"We had similar interests so I stuck his cock in my mouth."

You can't make this shit up. :lul:

This is what I’ll do if I become better looking and girls like me:society:
that's the only way in this degenerate modern world.

how does this make you feel better? bs like this makes me fucking rage :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: fucking whores

Another chad worship thread :feelskek:
Listen, why make fun of her? Most users in here will gladly ltr chad cum dumpster

damn, you just can't compete with chad's personality and social skills

"ughhhh sorry babe but it's like.....this is so crazy but like.........this is kinda awkward but like.......uhh.....i really need this babe....wow this is so crazy haha...."

and that's it, you get your dick sucked by some dumb bitch, on her own bed full of teddy bears, 5 minutes after meeting her :lul:

>acts like a whore giving out blowjobs like they're candy
>gets mad when is treated like a whore
Foids logic.

chad just got a bj like it is nothing

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My hatred for woman grew even more somehow thanks to this thread.

Lmao that's what happens when the 80% goes for the 20%. Chad has to attend to the other roasties too, can't stay too long at one roastie's place

"We had similar interests so I stuck his cock in my mouth."

You can't make this shit up. :lul:
Hshahahahahahah. Blowing cock on the first date to impress Chad and afterwards crying because he didn’t take her serious

I wonder how it feels to be able to do this to a dumb fucking slut who deserves it. She’ll get over it real quick when she finds another chad.

The most interesting part is that he discarded her - didn't even want to keep her as an FWB. This is how you know this was a very high level tinder Chad.
Or she's just an ugly landwhale, which wouldn't surprise me :feelsclown:

I'd rather see a few lines of Lua code than hear a foid whine about tall Chads.

Is this how sex works though? You just ask someone you’re dating “hey can you suck my dick” or “can we fuck tonight”? I’d be way too high inhib to do that tbh.

The most interesting part is that he discarded her - didn't even want to keep her as an FWB. This is how you know this was a very high level tinder Chad.

this. this motherfucker gets his dick sucked and just walks out
Is this how sex works though? You just ask someone you’re dating “hey can you suck my dick” or “can we fuck tonight”? I’d be way too high inhib to do that tbh.
for chad, yes.

Yes this is how sex works if you're Chad :feelsokman:

Maybe if she did stick every guy that was 6'3+ cock in her mouth this wouldn't happen.:society:
>acts like a whore giving out blowjobs like they're candy
>gets mad when is treated like a whore
Foids logic.

"ughhhh sorry babe but it's like.....this is so crazy but like.........this is kinda awkward but like.......uhh.....i really need this babe....wow this is so crazy haha...."

and that's it, you get your dick sucked by some dumb bitch, on her own bed full of teddy bears, 5 minutes after meeting her :lul:

He seemed nice he had a nice personality, fuckin whore :lul::lul::lul::lul:

:fuk: