Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore gets pumped and dumped by whitu cocku and catches STDs

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16grlkb/i_might_have_hsv2_from_him_im_ruined/

Earlier this year I met this guy who I was very very attracted to. I lost my virginity to him. I wanted to see him more, even if it was just for sex. He only ever saw me as a booty call. He faded out, I was heartbroken.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I thought the quick fix to get over him is to date another guy I find attractive, fast. It did work. We had sex early on, protected sex. He was open about his sexual history and just got out of a long-term relationship and haven’t slept around since. I thought I could trust him.

One night after drinking I ended up at his place and he asked if we could do it without a condom. At this point he had already put it in and I thought he ran out of condoms because of all the protected sex we had that week. Again, I thought I could trust him. I mentioned to him on a date before I never hookup (before the guy I was really attracted to) because I fear STDs and he nodded along. We had unprotected sex twice that night.

JFL :feelskek:

I am ruined. No healthy man would ever see me to be deserving of love nor take me seriously. I’m scared.

Beautiful poetic justice :feelsokman:

But don't worry, some bluepilled ricecuck will still wife her up :feelsugh:

saved her virginity until 30, all just to throw it away. Extremely brutal. Should have stayed as a female wizard.

Hopefully she throws herself off a cliff I would pay 1 dollar to watch it since this made me laugh at loud

Itchy pussy fo rife now

Good, she deserved it.

A woman should save her virginity to after marriage. If they don't, anything that happens to them is good deserts