Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no way winning against your schoolbully chad

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
If you beat him up, you gonna get smacked by his Friends or even seen as a psycho

If you tell the teachers that you are bullied, then everyone calls you a Sissy who cant handle his own problems

You can only continue being bullied, or leave the School, or going ER

You're in a fucking Dilemma as a bullied incel

I never understood why they bullied me, i mean i was Always reticent at school

Being bullied has fucked up my life completely

i cant trust any social contacts anymore

i Always feel opressed

I hate this fucking world

If you tell the teachers that you are bullied, then everyone calls you a Sissy who cant handle his own problems

they just join in. everyone hates the weak.

I never got bullied in school if someone ever try ı beat his ass and if he calls his friends ı call my friends either and beat their ass. İt is not hard to defend yourself.westerncels are too pusy to defend themselves.

That's why school shootings are a good thing,so bullied people can blow the brains out of the people who have been harassing and chasing him since teachers are fucking useless to fix the situation.Too bad Europe is too cucked to allow guns.

I never got bullied in school if someone ever try ı beat his ass and if he calls his friends ı call my friends either and beat their ass. İt is not hard to defend yourself.westerncels are too pusy to defend themselves.

lol @ friends. try having friends, while you are the youngest shortest ugliest motherfucker to be found.

They bully you because they see you as ugly or high inhib and they want to eliminate you from battle over pussies in future, they want more pussies to have for them

lol @ friends. try having friends, while you are the youngest shortest ugliest motherfucker to be found.
if you dont have friends you can call your relatives lol

But what if you're a single child? You just get fucked and end up not being able to do anything.

But what if you're a single child? You just get fucked and end up not being able to do anything.

I'm only son of my parents either. you can call your cousins etc.

nah man this is only a turk thing.
here in germany everyone makes fun of you guys because when your landsmen sperg out the first thing they do is always yell some shit about bringing their family for revenge while running away. It's kinda pathetic tbh.

The worst part is that nobody really gives a shit about you, even and expecially the school staff.
Bullying fucked me up for life.

They bully us because we're ugly. No other reason.

My school bullies were all normie tier.

If you're underage and your country's laws deem you unable to respond for crimes, the best thing to do (not advocating crimes, only logically cocluding) is making justice with your own hands against him. That what I'd do if I could go back in time.

I got bullied by both the teachers and the bullies.

Wish I knew boxing back in high school. I would fuck those evil cunts up now.

Teachers did nothing about bullying in my school. They just watched, almost in amusement.

One of my bullies got expelled. There was a zero tolerance policy in place. Last time I looked up my main bully, he is a loser.

One of my bullies got expelled. There was a zero tolerance policy in place. Last time I looked up my main bully, he is a loser.
That’s great. Wish my school would’ve treated bullies like that.

Good to hear he’s a loser. Justice with a capital fucking J.

If you're underage and your country's laws deem you unable to respond for crimes, the best thing to do (not advocating crimes, only logically cocluding) is making justice with your own hands against him. That what I'd do if I could go back in time.
Yeah same here. Glad I was gymcelled before anyone else and beat them up.

Me too. What an unfair world

This.

Chad does not bully. He rather helps the weak ppl out. Chad is bae.

Our enemies are normies, not chads.

being seen as a psycho would be a positive tbh.
The worst part is that nobody really gives a shit about you, even and expecially the school staff.
Bullying fucked me up for life.

this

This.

:feelstastyman:

extra chromosome IQ statement. stop chad worshipping.

same, retrospectively I should've shot up my school. guns are the great equalizer

This.

Damn, that's kinda true. The thing about Chad's being dumb jocks and Chad's bullying is like the same. They are just movie stereotypes. I never really got bullied by a Chad. Mostly people smaller than me or normies who knew I wouldn't defend myself even though I was able to somewhat.

I got punched in the face by a roided up dago once and laughed in his face. I had a cold at the time and he got snot all over his face. started laughing like maniac after he punched me and he was like "fuck you!" and huffed and puffed away.

That's why school shootings are a good thing,so bullied people can blow the brains out of the people who have been harassing and chasing him since teachers are fucking useless to fix the situation.Too bad Europe is too cucked to allow guns.

yes.

I dunno I blinded a kid for a whole semester.