Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's No Reason to Want a "Girlfriend"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
All females are used up cheating skanks who only serve themselves and don't have any sense of integrity whatsoever. This is what I witness every single fucking day at college. Not a single fucking one of them has any sense of loyalty. They are self-serving degenerates and are lower than pond scum.

Im at a point where i dont care anymore tbh

kvn said:

No, it's the fucking truth, read my post about last night's party. Or read the post about all females lauding each other for being sluts. They need to be executed.

If you have no desire for women anymore why are you still on an incel forum hanging out with guys that are lamenting their lack of girls?

Just sign off and become an asexual hermit. Remove sex and attraction from your life and pursue education or a hobby.

rotting-alone said:
If you have no desire for women anymore why are you still on an incel forum hanging out with guys that are lamenting their lack of girls?

Just sign off and become an asexual hermit. Remove sex and attraction from your life and pursue education or a hobby.

Because my rage at women and the way things are is immense.

No, it's ot a fucking cope, because I'm a VOLcel, for the 10 millionth fucking time.

ItheIthe said:
rotting-alone said:
Because my rage at women and the way things are is immense.
No, it's ot a fucking cope, because I'm a VOLcel, for the 10 millionth fucking time.

So if you're a volcel, you shouldn't really care much about women. Just live an asexual monk lifestyle and remove women and sexuality from your mind.

Oh wait, you won't do that. Because you're not a true volcel. You're an incel in denial who is coping so hard he calls himself volcel.

OP is a fakecel who's had a girlfriend and sex.

Op is autistic fakecel disregard thread

The reason is to get sex

I just want to buy a virgin JB like we could in the past.

I just want the touch of a woman

I don't want a gf but I still need my biological needs to be fulfilled

Every man wants a gf at his side. you want a partner you can start a family with, it's only natural

you're knee deep in denial, friend

LostAllHope said:
Every man wants a gf at his side. you want a partner you can start a family with, it's only natural

you're knee deep in denial, friend

No, I don't, you fucking faggot. I would want one if there was an innocent virgin girl who wasn't a self-centered cunt. But there are no such females in existence, so I'd rather die alone. I'm a VOLcel, so stop projecting you're BETA bluepilled femoid worshipping bullshit onto me.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I just want to buy a virgin JB like we could in the past.

Now, you'll have to auction a shitload of cash for a slut who pretends to be virgin.

I just want to be loved. even if its for a few hours

Zielony4 said:
Now, you'll have to auction a shitload of cash for a slut who pretends to be virgin.
Yup, it's fucked.