Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's no reason for a man to want to be alive in 2020 unless you're a chad under the age of 30

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Life is universally dog shit for me, especially older men, let alone older non-chads.

Unless you like living in isolate, paying huge taxes, having the threat of jail, witch hunting for wrong think, being homeless / jobless shoved in your face every fucking day, the only logical solution is to die.

Let's just be fucking honest. What do you really have to live for?

Chads over 30 still exist and they're having as amazing of a life as ever

I live for my betabuxx ascending with 45 Y.O crackwhore

just copes. sadness and copes. im sure the 3.5 billion other men in this world would agree

Unless you like living in isolate, paying huge taxes, having the threat of jail, witch hunting for wrong think, being homeless / jobless shoved in your face every fucking day, the only logical solution is to die.
Sums it up quite well

To see my signature come true

I'm still alive because I'm too pussy to kill myself.

Romance with a kind woman.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There are days when I am completely depressed and suicidal -- fortunately, this isn't one of those days -- because I have never had any affection from the opposite sex and didn't have a normal adolescence and my life isn't going the way I'd respected. But then there are days when I question whether I should be feeling this way for not having a stinky hole by my side that will unavoidably age into an old rag, on top of making ridiculous demands that I'm under no obligation to oblige. I've seen my parents' marriage life and my cousin's slaving away to support his ugly wife and two daughters and other people's ruined marriages; I'm not sure I want the same for me.

I'm still alive because I'm too pussy to kill myself.
I feel ya still been thinking about it heavy over the last year though I think I can work up the courage before my 28th birthday to finally eat a shotgun sandwich.

Cope chad still slays in his 40’s
Chads over 30 still exist and they're having as amazing of a life as ever
Women still love them. Some of them are even wealthy

I feel ya still been thinking about it heavy over the last year though I think I can work up the courage before my 28th birthday to finally eat a shotgun sandwich.
I rather poison, here is complicated owning a gun, but if I lived in the states a gun for sure.

I’m still trying to bridemaxx next year but I always get super depressed around this time of year and all I’ve been thinking about is roping...

The only rational solution for any below average man is the suicide. The second one, for those who are too afraid of death, is coping and rotting if life is somewhat pleasurable.

Our generation is seeing both climate change and this ridiculous hypergamy, we will suffer without sex or love and then humanity Is destroyed and that's It. Nothing matters.
Chad fucks girls, we suffer and then we all die forever. Nothing makes sense.
This Is really the blackpill generation..

My mom. When she dies, I think I'm quitting.

Yep.

Maybe being rich, life would be at least tolerable.

Life is universally dog shit for me, especially older men, let alone older non-chads.

Let's just be fucking honest. What do you really have to live for?
I like to watch TV shows. Read books. Grind on video games. Hang upside down. Do a balance-assisted handstand. Play footbag. Get high on caffeeine and throw roundhouse kicks in sub-zero temperatures. Do a chinup or 2. Do a couple pushups or three. Eat tasty food. Give headpats to doggies. Cuddle under covers and stroke my pillows.

That's enough for me to want to live. I'm not going to say "sex isn't important" but I don't like to make anything so important that somehow life doesn't have worthwhile things without it.

About the only thing I can think of might be if there was chronic pain you suffered so bad that you couldn't focus on thinking about anything. But if that were the case I might accept anti-pain drugs from doc (which I normally use sparingly) to cope.

My mom. When she dies, I think I'm quitting.
My life would become much harder without her assistance, but I hope I can still cope with life somehow when that eventually happens as it does to the elderly, particularly those with unhealthy habits.

My happiness has not consciously relied on her love for a long time because I distinguish between loving my DNA (she's wired to) and loving my mind (which she rejects or doesn't know). So all I have to worry about is subconscious reliance on maternal affirmation.

Last edited:
True chads can still slay even in their 50s

There are days when I am completely depressed and suicidal -- fortunately, this isn't one of those days -- because I have never had any affection from the opposite sex and didn't have a normal adolescence and my life isn't going the way I'd respected. But then there are days when I question whether I should be feeling this way for not having a stinky hole by my side that will unavoidably age into an old rag, on top of making ridiculous demands that I'm under no obligation to oblige. I've seen my parents' marriage life and my cousin's slaving away to support his ugly wife and two daughters and other people's ruined marriages; I'm not sure I want the same for me.
married people wish they never married, people with kids wish theyre childless, childless people want kids just lol, life's always gonna be a pain, as people's always curious whats in the other side of the fence and never happy.
Im the same, I see sad marriages all the time, and terrible, ungrateful kids and everywhere around me, and yet, I still feel im missing out and my life is meaningless without wife and kids, jfl the instinct to have foid and kids are too strong, no matter how many miserable married people I see and horror marriage story I read online, I still wanna be married and have kids.. :feelskek: :feelsrope:
True chads can still slay even in their 50s
nah maybe their mid 40s but at 50? idk man..well I guess if theyre willing to go low they can..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back