Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there's no point living after 25

Then there probably is another underlying issue. Sexhavers don't have these kind of problems normally.
damn that's good to hear others don't have it. so everyone won't suffer like me.

damn that's good to hear others don't have it. so everyone won't suffer like me.
I mean if you can get sex, gfs, wives, are able to build functional families and still can't feel happy then you have serious mental issues, or, in the case of women, a huge sense of entitlement ad narcissism.

But that's a huge if. We need to experience these things first, and only then seek treatment if we are not happy with all this privilege.

i've been running away from blackpill for years now. i also envy niggas who just want a family and peace from foids. i only want that teen infatuation, sex and magic that ends mostly before 25. (due to foid looks getting bad). also me getting feeling of becoming an old person.

i can't live without this. i want to be forever like that or its hell for me. maybe my harmful genetics should end and asexuals who can be chill should be allowed to breed.
idk why i bother to keep on living

I mean if you can get sex, gfs, wives, are able to build functional families and still can't feel happy then you have serious mental issues, or, in the case of women, a huge sense of entitlement ad narcissism.

But that's a huge if. We need to experience these things first, and only then seek treatment if we are not happy with all this privilege.
cool. what i mean is not being unhappy while having them. what i'm saying is being unhappy when the teen love/sex period is over. like enjoying that best time untill 25 or maybe even 30 and then still wanting to be of that age after that time is over.

I plan to rope at 25 or 26

kidcel, I'm 25 this year and haven't even lived yet.

Try 45 Bro. Now THAT is brutal.