Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there's no point living after 25

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i've been running away from blackpill for years now. i also envy niggas who just want a family and peace from foids. i only want that teen infatuation, sex and magic that ends mostly before 25. (due to foid looks getting bad). also me getting feeling of becoming an old person.

i can't live without this. i want to be forever like that or its hell for me. maybe my harmful genetics should end and asexuals who can be chill should be allowed to breed.

Some of the statements here are so far fetched and coming from such deeply disenfranchised individuals that simple sentances or images can deconstruct their opinions.

>I love my grandparents<3
>literally any chad 25+ historical figure
>image of cool old man (St. Anthony)

Some of the statements here are so far fetched and coming from such deeply disenfranchised individuals that simple sentances or images can deconstruct their opinions.

>I love my grandparents<3
>literally any chad 25+ historical figure
>image of cool old man (St. Anthony)
View attachment 1096346
wym

Mostly true. 26 to early 30s isn't too bad. But after mid-30s, life becomes Hell, that just gets hotter and hotter every year.

I feel the same, I'm 20 now and have no desire to be alive past the age of 25. The idea of ever being 30 years old, 35 years old, etc. honestly scares me.

If you have a family then that's your reason to live past 25. But what about us? Just rot and wageslave until you're 65? I'd much rather be dead than be a lifelong slave devoid of happiness that nobody will ever remember

Have you considered working out and eating healthy if you're worried about feeling old later?

You can feel and look very fit wayyyy past 25 lol

I feel the same, I'm 20 now and have no desire to be alive past the age of 25. The idea of ever being 30 years old, 35 years old, etc. honestly scares me.

If you have a family then that's your reason to live past 25. But what about us? Just rot and wageslave until you're 65? I'd much rather be dead than be a lifelong slave devoid of happiness that nobody will ever remember
I felt that way and the truth is that as you get older your brain adapts. 36 here and while it gets to me at times I always remember that I did not have this mind now when 10-15 years younger.
You are looking at it from a 20 year olds brain in a body 10-15 years older.

Everyday goes by and then it happens. I know the mindset of guys your age because I had it myself; why would you get older, that's stupid etc.

It will happen to you.

I felt that way and the truth is that as you get older your brain adapts. 36 here and while it gets to me at times I always remember that I did not have this mind now when 10-15 years younger.
You are looking at it from a 20 year olds brain in a body 10-15 years older.

Everyday goes by and then it happens. I know the mindset of guys your age because I had it myself; why would you get older, that's stupid etc.

It will happen to you.
That's definitely a bit reassuring to hear, it's nice to know I probably won't have this mindset forever

Nah, I would say 40 is the definitive cutoff. Before that you still have health and are considered somewhat young.

It's just not practical to sui before 40.

Last edited:
Many years of suffering and coping left

Nah, I would say 40 is the definitive cutoff. Before that you still have health and are considered somewhat young.

25 makes sense. 20 does as well. Because after that it's just down hill and you're trying to desperately cling on to your youth in this lookist society. People in their late 20s speak of the good old days, when we used to have fun with the ladies and did stupid things only teenagers do.

25 makes sense. 20 does as well. Because after that it's just down hill and you're trying to desperately cling on to your youth in this lookist society. People in their late 20s speak of the good old days, when we used to have fun with the ladies and did stupid things only teenagers do.
You are delusional, compared to real problems this is nothing.

Not having anything to ear or being bombed is a real problem.

It feels that way, unless you have major wealth [but then you probably wouldn't be incel anyway] and copes to help compensate.

No. Being bombed makes you scared and your body is filled with adrenaline. Nothing crazy. Then you might have to rebuild your house, bury some of your loved ones and say goodbye to some of your possessions. Of course it sucks, but you will recover.

Having nothing to eat makes your mind obsessed over food, like my mind is obsessed over foids. But it is more of a one dimensional feeling, it is very instinctive. Nobody has ever written poetry or made songs about the suffering of hunger. Idk people have but probably not that much as they wrote about foids. There is just not that much to it. The brainfog is worse and the health problems that will arise from it are too. But if your starving for a shorter period of time it's really not such a big deal. Long term you will change your life such that you have constant access to food. If you can't even do that, then you die and won't worry about that anymore. It is simple.

Now there are worse things I agree with you there. Like a truecel that grew up with a mother who hated him, every person he ever met mocked or hated him. Some people showed pity. At age 20 he was wrongfully convicted with a sentence for life. In prison he is getting gang raped every day while having deep psychosis that renders him unable to defend himself. Constantly hallucinating and fighting demons, having insomnia and no way out except death. But he isn't allowed to kill himself either. Just imagine that shit :feelskek:

there's no point living *​

No. Being bombed makes you scared and your body is filled with adrenaline. Nothing crazy. Then you might have to rebuild your house, bury some of your loved ones and say goodbye to some of your possessions. Of course it sucks, but you will recover.

Having nothing to eat makes your mind obsessed over food, like my mind is obsessed over foids. But it is more of a one dimensional feeling, it is very instinctive. Nobody has ever written poetry or made songs about the suffering of hunger. Idk people have but probably not that much as they wrote about foids. There is just not that much to it. The brainfog is worse and the health problems that will arise from it are too. But if your starving for a shorter period of time it's really not such a big deal. Long term you will change your life such that you have constant access to food. If you can't even do that, then you die and won't worry about that anymore. It is simple.

Now there are worse things I agree with you there. Like a truecel that grew up with a mother who hated him, every person he ever met mocked or hated him. Some people showed pity. At age 20 he was wrongfully convicted with a sentence for life. In prison he is getting gang raped every day while having deep psychosis that renders him unable to defend himself. Constantly hallucinating and fighting demons, having insomnia and no way out except death. But he isn't allowed to kill himself either. Just imagine that shit :feelskek:
literally me but add even more abuse and humiliation(ongoing every waking minute)

It feels that way, unless you have major wealth [but then you probably wouldn't be incel anyway] and copes to help compensate.
even if i have money, i wanna be that teen guy with my teen oneitis. being even a 30 yo is torture. i think its due to all the unnecessary wrong learned beliefs.

blessed events like bombing is so rare and impossible to experience in a cursed evil cuck country like india. don't tempt me. :feelsrope:

looks like that's when brainrot starts. im already feeling it 20 yrs before :feelskek:

i still dont want to live after 30 even i had family and kids. maybe i could cope if i had lifelong supply of 18 - 25 yr old foids.

Have you considered working out and eating healthy if you're worried about feeling old later?

You can feel and look very fit wayyyy past 25 lol
yes but i might have that feeling of being old. but i have other brutal problems to worry anyway.

Don't say that I'll be 25 in the summer

I don't want to become adult. I want to stay the way I'm @brazi

I don't want to become adult. I want to stay the way I'm @brazi
damn bro me too. i hope its just our society programming so that atlleast bros can be happy when this foidciety collapses.

I'm afraid once I reach this stage where I get a real job and start a career and realize how empty it all is, only religion will be my reason to live.

I can already imagine how pathetic my life is going to be after i turn 25

Yeah, there is. I have 1 word for you:

Spite!

I'm afraid once I reach this stage where I get a real job and start a career and realize how empty it all is, only religion will be my reason to live.
it is so surprising to me that the idea of god is making sense to me now suddenly. i'm gonna try to ride that boat. it gives some relief. but i still wanna rope due to problems that wont let me be

The older I get the more I feel like a cornered animal who needs to fight and break rules, and I feel my body betraying me and slowly different parts are not working like they used to

I live for gud food just gluttonmaxx theory

Yeah, I know. Ultimately even spite is just a cope and will run out too.

Still, to me the cut off seems to be at around 40. By then you'd be an old fart uncle-cel. Even betabuxxing won't work at that age (not that it works now).

i've been running away from blackpill for years now. i also envy niggas who just want a family and peace from foids. i only want that teen infatuation, sex and magic that ends mostly before 25. (due to foid looks getting bad). also me getting feeling of becoming an old person.

i can't live without this. i want to be forever like that or its hell for me. maybe my harmful genetics should end and asexuals who can be chill should be allowed to breed.
Do it ethnic

The older I get the more I feel like a cornered animal who needs to fight and break rules, and I feel my body betraying me and slowly different parts are not working like they used to
Same here. It's like we're being hunted and our bodies are failing. Can't even gymmax properly. My fight-or-flight feel out of order too.

Im 31 years old, wtf am i still doing on this earth. Im too much of a coward to rope:feelsrope:

Just 1 more year then?

There's no point in living at all if you're a subhuman.

Yeah, I know. Ultimately even spite is just a cope and will run out too.

Still, to me the cut off seems to be at around 40. By then you'd be an old fart uncle-cel. Even betabuxxing won't work at that age (not that it works now).
i might want to die even if i had all the hoes untill my 30s. i can't live even if i have a "loving family"

i might want to die even if i had all the hoes untill my 30s. i can't live even if i have a "loving family"
Then there probably is another underlying issue. Sexhavers don't have these kind of problems normally.