Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over there's no meaning in life if your face is burned

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
this life is stupid , imagine the most important part of your body is disfigured , truly over
every person when he meets another person makes contact with him by the face first , not the height . that's why the face will always be more important than height.
no height will save me even a arranged marriage won't work for me . my father was delusional to think what worked with his fat ass will work with the same .
i can't even feel a lot of parts of my face when touching it and i am always thinking about it , it just takes over 95% of my brain in the daily:fuk:
i don't blame women for not wanting me , why would they?

One of the only truecels on the forum :fuk:

if it wasn't for the burns i would have been way more beautiful , but it just melted my face like butter then when the skin got back it made alot of wrinkles and weird pinky lines

if it wasn't for the burns i would have been way more beautiful , but it just melted my face like butter then when the skin got back it made alot of wrinkles and weird pinky lines
Are you a burn victim? :feelsrope:

when i was a baby/kid i was burned by boiled water in my face , also another time on my body but the first way stronger
Twice? Your parents are objectively horrible. :lasereyes:

this life is stupid , imagine the most important part of your body is disfigured , truly over
every person when he meets another person makes contact with him by the face first , not the height . that's why the face will always be more important than height.
no height will save me even a arranged marriage won't work for me . my father was delusional to think what worked with his fat ass will work with the same .
i can't even feel a lot of parts of my face when touching it and i am always thinking about it , it just takes over 95% of my brain in the daily:fuk:

This is really sad to read, while volunteering fundraising for a foundation doing research for curing burn scars I met a number of burn victims and they told me their perspectives on life and ever since I've been extremely afraid of fire and I've always installed fire alarms everywhere purely because of how afraid it made me of fire. You are one of the Incels on this forum most deserving of sympathy because of it.

Indeed. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

This is brutal. I feel for you brocel. Keep going and keep struggling. There will be some joy

My face burned once too when a foid slapped me hard because she knew I was a cowardly loser who wouldn't do shit... If only a foid slapped me now, I would punch the bitch back and make her kiss the floor.

Brutal, just had boiled water spilled over my hands two weeks ago.

when i was a baby/kid i was burned by boiled water in my face , also another time on my body but the first way stronger
Broootaaaal brocel, same thing happened to me but only once, I am also a victim of boiling water, it fucks your baby skin beyond repair and it never heals, it's over for us brocel and there is nothing that we can do about it, wear long shit and cover your head with a hoodie and a facemask.

Last edited:
I Am Very Sorry For You Brocel :fuk:

How bad does it look ?

the quality of the image is bad but the skin looks like the one under where my username is written just more reddish and more wrinkly since the skin of the face is more sensible here's a link to the picture
link 1
link 2

the quality of the image is bad but the skin looks like the one under where my username is written just more reddish and more wrinkly since the skin of the face is more sensible here's a link to the picture
link 1
link 2
Damn, F. Is your entire face burned or just your forehead ?

Damn, F. Is your entire face burned or just your forehead ?
the forehead has the biggest part but there's a lot of other parts except the chin and the eye area , they look sometimes like a zebra

Can you post a pic of a small part of your face? Like your cheek or whatever?
So that we can see how bad it is?

Can you post a pic of a small part of your face? Like your cheek or whatever?
So that we can see how bad it is?
face, no creeps with cum editors freek the shit out of me but i posted a picture of my hand and it has a burned skin but not that big compared to my face since the face has more sensivity and i was a baby then , but it still give you some idea of the way the skin looks
link 1
link 2

Damn :fuk: how did your face get burnt ?

Shit that's rough. You should not see your parent's face ever

Brutal. Sorry for u :cryfeels: