Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There’s no fucking way I’m wageslaving for 40 years of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
Aisa mat soch dil me sirf dukh hi hoga. 90 takka agar school me nhi pati to college mein nhi pategi
Yes bhai but life isse to sahi hi hoti. Abhi I have no friends and no one to talk to. Whenever I go outside I see kids my age hanging out with their friends. And sometimes I feel like joining them but it's my stupid Aspergers man I just convince myself that I'm superior to them and I don't need anyone but when night rolls in and I'm sitting in this chair at midnight looking at my empty WhatsApp list and no one to message to it hurts man ngl. This is not normal, my parents have given up on me entirely. Up until last year they used to tell me to study but now they don't, they just ignore me(I also do the same). If I don't change my life in a few months then I'm 100% roping.
Username?
Forget about it man, I'm not active anymore. I'm never going back to those forums. It's because of the looksmax autism that I'm in this fucked up situation.

Yes bhai but life isse to sahi hi hoti. Abhi I have no friends and no one to talk to. Whenever I go outside I see kids my age hanging out with their friends. And sometimes I feel like joining them but it's my stupid Aspergers man I just convince myself that I'm superior to them and I don't need anyone but when night rolls in and I'm sitting in this chair at midnight looking at my empty WhatsApp list and no one to message to it hurts man ngl. This is not normal, my parents have given up on me entirely. Up until last year they used to tell me to study but now they don't, they just ignore me(I also do the same). If I don't change my life in a few months then I'm 100% roping
I’m you in 5 years

Yes bhai but life isse to sahi hi hoti. Abhi I have no friends and no one to talk to. Whenever I go outside I see kids my age hanging out with their friends. And sometimes I feel like joining them but it's my stupid Aspergers man I just convince myself that I'm superior to them and I don't need anyone but when night rolls in and I'm sitting in this chair at midnight looking at my empty WhatsApp list and no one to message to it hurts man ngl. This is not normal, my parents have given up on me entirely. Up until last year they used to tell me to study but now they don't, they just ignore me(I also do the same). If I don't change my life in a few months then I'm 100% roping.

Forget about it man, I'm not active anymore. I'm never going back to those forums. It's because of the looksmax autism that I'm in this fucked up situation.
Hving no frens is the most brutal tbh.

Wat field r in? try to get some internships tbh.

Call me lazy, call me entitled I don’t care. If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill.
You’re 100% right
Normies go to work because they know they can come home, play games with friends or see their girlfriend / wife

We have 0 reason to wageslave according to the meaning of life, we live meaningless lives because we will never reproduce

Call me lazy, call me entitled I don’t care. If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill. I wouldnt be able to do it even if I had a loving 8 PSL Gigastacy wife.
The life of a male model, actor or musician is the only life worth living. Im not gonna studyslave 12 hours a day just to be eligible for a wageslave job. Think about it, there’s influencer Chads out there who make more money in a week than you do in a year simply for doing faggy dances in front of a camera, or a male model who gets paid millions just to pose and walk. At least with musicians and sportsmen I can understand that they need to put some actual effort into getting their success

Not yet still studying. Now with this covid shit and the corrupted government I'm not getting my degree by 2022 man. And definitely not preparing for UPSC I just can't do it. I literally don't have any future. @chutmarikacel I don't know anything about coding as well so that wont work either. I'm really starting to regret this path I choose 3 years ago when I decided to cut everyone from my life. Agar Kisi normal si University me hota to abhi friends bhi hote, life experience bhi, shayad girlfriend bhi aur kahi na Kahi se connections Bana ke koi Job bhi mil jati. But alas, I choose the path of self destruction and ldaring. Wasted 3 years on this forum, lookmax and lookism. It wasn't worth it at all.
University experience as a curry incel is shit tbh once you start making money with job maybe you can cope with other incel friends you have made who also don’t have gfs

You can always chadfish some girls for nudes and attention. Talking to foids who ask about your life daily and encourage on your goals will help a lot. Well it helped me in college

Last edited:
Call me lazy, call me entitled I don’t care. If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill. I wouldnt be able to do it even if I had a loving 8 PSL Gigastacy wife.
The life of a male model, actor or musician is the only life worth living. Im not gonna studyslave 12 hours a day just to be eligible for a wageslave job. Think about it, there’s influencer Chads out there who make more money in a week than you do in a year simply for doing faggy dances in front of a camera, or a male model who gets paid millions just to pose and walk. At least with musicians and sportsmen I can understand that they need to put some actual effort into getting their success

hard to see myself working , i want to keep neeting

extremely based

i think chads are able to do this and still live a good life, because their jobs are better, and even for the rare chads with a wageslave job, at work they're constantly praised and validated, and after work, they live a life that's so intense they don't really care about not having that much free time

other men who aren't chad and are ok with this shit, are deluded and mentally ill like you said. specially the ones who are proud of "muh own business" :feelstastyman: which means they're working even harder. they think they're successful and all they are is slaves
hard to see myself working , i want to keep neeting
based

Last edited: