Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There’s no fucking way I’m wageslaving for 40 years of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Call me lazy, call me entitled I don’t care. If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill. I wouldnt be able to do it even if I had a loving 8 PSL Gigastacy wife.
The life of a male model, actor or musician is the only life worth living. Im not gonna studyslave 12 hours a day just to be eligible for a wageslave job. Think about it, there’s influencer Chads out there who make more money in a week than you do in a year simply for doing faggy dances in front of a camera, or a male model who gets paid millions just to pose and walk. At least with musicians and sportsmen I can understand that they need to put some actual effort into getting their success

Very well written, Hiroshima/Nagasaki-level black pill thread:
Call me lazy, call me entitled I don’t care.
Always the best thing when you realise how fucked up a world must be that these are bad words. "Entitled" literally means wanting something back for your efforts and not doing ridiculous stunts for nothing. "Lazy" means not wanting to work yourself to death in a giant globohomo company that doesn't care about you and that sees you a) as an expendable slave labourer when you live in a poor country or b) as a necessary evil that will soon be replaced with something more cost efficient when you live in a "rich" country.
If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill.
Completely true. Especially when you get called entitled by that ridiculous farce of a so(y)ciety in the moment when you want the slightest thing back.
The life of a male model, actor or musician is the only life worth living. Im not gonna studyslave 12 hours a day just to be eligible for a wageslave job. Think about it, there’s influencer Chads out there who make more money in a week than you do in a year simply for doing faggy dances in front of a camera, or a male model who gets paid millions just to pose and walk. At least with musicians and sportsmen I can understand that they need to put some actual effort into getting their success
These thoughts are so incredibly blackpilled.

i will suicide before wagecucking

wagecuck or not. working is hell

Very well written, Hiroshima/Nagasaki-level black pill thread:

Always the best thing when you realise how fucked up a world must be that these are bad words. "Entitled" literally means wanting something back for your efforts and not doing ridiculous stunts for nothing. "Lazy" means not wanting to work yourself to death in a giant globohomo company that doesn't care about you and that sees you a) as an expendable slave labourer when you live in a poor country or b) as a necessary evil that will soon be replaced with something more cost efficient when you live in a "rich" country.

Completely true. Especially when you get called entitled by that ridiculous farce of a so(y)ciety in the moment when you want the slightest thing back.

These thoughts are so incredibly blackpilled.
Appreciate it boyo, glad you agree
Oh boy i just cant wait to work for mr.shekelstein for the rest of my life! Maybe then i can betabuxx for some used up old roastie who'll cheat on me! that'll totally show the inkwells! :soy::soy::soy:
Some users here unironically believe in this
Same
wagecuck or not. working is hell
100% agree

So what's your plan?
Havent you read my previous threads on the matter? I plan on studyslaving and getting a good job to make my parents happy and then rope ASAP after they die. And if they don’t die in the next 15 years then I have another plan that I won’t share here for obvious reasons

Call me lazy, call me entitled I don’t care. If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill. I wouldnt be able to do it even if I had a loving 8 PSL Gigastacy wife.
Bad goy!

That’s the dilemma really, wage slave your life away or become a neet with zero disposable income, depression because you’ve wasted your youth doing nothing. Id rather pick the first, knowing that some 10 year old kid on YouTube mad more money than me in a month than my whole lifetime.

Feels good living in a welfare state

And if they don’t die in the next 15 years then I have another plan that I won’t share here for obvious reasons
I vERy much wondER what that can be :waitwhat:

My curry parents would disown me if I said something like this. However, I do hate wageslaving.

Havent you read my previous threads on the matter? I plan on studyslaving and getting a good job to make my parents happy and then rope ASAP after they die. And if they don’t die in the next 15 years then I have another plan that I won’t share here for obvious reasons
So you will wageslave but hope you don’t have to do it for long?
Isn’t that what everyone is doing?

jfl at that aweba woman ( i did practika for , WAY BACK )

she was 55 and said : being a warehouse keeper , is her purpose

JFL , while that other bitch sits in her office and commands others , while being better looking.

never ever i will work again in this shithole , knowing you cant exceel
and your just looping yourself thinking you get somewhere

While some genetic fuck , gets everything litteraly handed out to him and ends up being an influencer / model.
Or has a wealthy family
Or lucks his shit out
or
or
OR BEING A CRIMINAL, for fucks sake ( Jeremy meeks ) get me of this Planet already.

Last edited:
jfl at that aweba woman ( i did practika for , WAY BACK )

she was 55 and said : being a warehouse keeper , is her purpose

JFL , while that other bitch sits in her office and commands others , while being better looking.

never ever i will work again in this shithole , knowing you cant exceel
and your just looping yourself thinking you get somewhere

While some genetic fuck , gets everything litteraly handed out to him and ends up being an influencer / model.
Or has a wealthy family
Or lucks hish shit out
or
or
OR BEING A CRIMINAL, for fucks sake ( Jeremy meeks ) get me of this Planet already.
exactly, you should always work the bare minimum to survive since there's no hope or point anyway

i bookmarked this shit , just the reminder i needet . working is cucking yourself willingly

while wondering why you cant go places.
exactly, you should always work the bare minimum to survive since there's no hope or point anyway

thought about retardmaxing , cant be bothered to work , and im in germany . shouldnt be that hard.

Last edited:
It's only somehow worth it if you a great childhood with many friends/sexual experiences etc and were never rejected.

For incels it's not worth it imo

:feelsYall:
That’s the dilemma really, wage slave your life away or become a neet with zero disposable income, depression because you’ve wasted your youth doing nothing. Id rather pick the first, knowing that some 10 year old kid on YouTube mad more money than me in a month than my whole lifetime.
Suicide is always an answer my friend but you should evaluate all your options before committing to it
So you will wageslave but hope you don’t have to do it for long?
Isn’t that what everyone is doing?
A lot of people here suggested me to wageslave to buy good copes
i bookmarked this shit
Thanks brocel

I like how rappers only have to think of some lyrics and they get millions and get to fuck tons of Stacys and party their whole lives while we sell most of the best days of our lives to some faceless corporation

If you think that spending 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for 40 years of your life in a cubicle to earn the bare minimum required for a decent life is fine then you’re mentally ill
Just work part-time. Not even remotely that many hours are required to earn the bare minimum for a decent life. You'd only work like that if you wanted to raise a family and be upper-middle class. As an incel just trying to live a decent life, you can get away with like 4 hours a day, 4 days a week.

Just work part-time. Not even remotely that many hours are required to earn the bare minimum for a decent life. You'd only work like that if you wanted to raise a family and be upper-middle class. As an incel just trying to live a decent life, you can get away with like 4 hours a day, 4 days a week.
Maybe in Chadfornia. Here I’d have to work 60 hours a week to maintain my current standard of living

I like how rappers only have to think of some lyrics and they get millions and get to fuck tons of Stacys and party their whole lives while we sell most of the best days of our lives to some faceless corporation
The requirements for being a rapper are
1. Be at least normie looking
2. Be low-inhib and extroverted
At least with music, there are a lot of struggling musicians who barely make enough to live but if you have Chad looks it’s literally impossible to fail. You can become a model, influencer or an actor without putting any significant effort

Maybe in Chadfornia. Here I’d have to work 60 hours a week to maintain my current standard of living
California is extremely expensive and you probably would actually have to work a lot more to live there. I meant in cheaper places. Just move somewhere cheaper.

Mee too. better NEET and die than wageslave and then die.

I don't think I can even last 5years before dropping dead.

But what's the alternative I work to eat and have a home. Without wageslaving I'd be homeless which is probs worse

Guess you can either win the lotto, rope or leech off the government if you live in a based country.
But what's the alternative I work to eat and have a home. Without wageslaving I'd be homeless which is probs worse
Guess neeting with parents.

Oh boy i just cant wait to work for mr.shekelstein for the rest of my life! Maybe then i can betabuxx for some used up old roastie who'll cheat on me! that'll totally show the inkwells! :soy::soy::soy:
Fuck wageslaving. And fuck the system

the problem is i worked this out many many years ago, as a fuck you to society I have a degree and im somewhat highly qualified but, abdicated from the wage slave scenario, doing strictly low hours part time jobs eg sub 25 hours a week only and lived in hermit mode eg sub 15 pounds on food a week etc, no car, cycling everywhere dont even use public transport, no real ongoing outgoings apart from rent and utilities you can live and break even if live in this manner.

however it quickly turns into a fuck you to yourself, you have to live like a god damn hermit watching every purchase, you entomb yourself in this low spending cycle.

I am doing programming now to score freelance jobs in addition to wage slave to get out of this cycle, but it seems the whole game is sewn up from almost every angle, even if you escape the consumption wage slave industrial complex, you are stuck in another hell nearly as bad the no money no consumption hermit communist complex.

The later is better psychologically however YOU ARE LITERAL PONDSCUM TO SOCIETY YOUR STATUS IS ON THE FLOOR this is the price you pay for the liberation from the wage slave complex.

IT IS A HEAVY PRICE TO PAY, YOU CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND ON THIS SOCIAL LEVEL YOU ARE AT ROADSWEEPER LEVEL, OBVIOUSLY UNLESS CHAD THEN AGAIN EVERY BUTTON WINS ON TUTORIAL MODE HOMELESS CHAD HAS A HAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

High iq.

There are way, or part time, ways to make cash.

Cdl, uber, electronics, call center,

IT IS A HEAVY PRICE TO PAY, YOU CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND ON THIS SOCIAL LEVEL YOU ARE AT ROADSWEEPER LEVEL, OBVIOUSLY UNLESS CHAD THEN AGAIN EVERY BUTTON WINS ON TUTORIAL MODE HOMELESS CHAD HAS A HAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM
The point of this isn’t to get a girlfriend. I’d much rather laze around all day than work for 12 hours
:feelsYall:

Do you have any intent on making your own business or something?
There are lots of examples of old grandmas here in my country that take loans on the bank and open their own bakery and other cooking stuff.
I’ll just NEET tbh. Maybe try doing stocks and other investments.

Yes bro I agree. Look at me for example, the only jobs I can get are either some labour job that'll pay me 5grand a month (in rs obviously) or I'll have to studyslave 10hr/day for one year straight and compete against 10 million other soulless currycel robots just to get a govt job where I'll have to wagecuck for 50 years and the salary would be just enough for me to survive in a metro city. How is this fair? I literally have no opportunities right now. I know a guy he's 26 and still studying for Civil Services while living with his parents. Imagine being 26 and still cramming bullshit Constitution amendments along with other curry copers and that guy is obese with shit physical health mostly likely diabetic. This is the future of millions of currycels. Meanwhile some guy in a rich country is out there forming relationships, hiking with friends, driving a fast car with his girlfriend and smoking pot . How is this shit fair?

But NEETing also sucks especially when you're still living with parents they make your life hell. I have literally nowhere to go right now.

Yes bro I agree. Look at me for example, the only jobs I can get are either some labour job that'll pay me 5grand a month (in rs obviously) or I'll have to studyslave 10hr/day for one year straight and compete against 10 million other soulless currycel robots just to get a govt job where I'll have to wagecuck for 50 years and the salary would be just enough for me to survive in a metro city. How is this fair? I literally have no opportunities right now. I know a guy he's 26 and still studying for Civil Services while living with his parents. Imagine being 26 and still cramming bullshit Constitution amendments along with other curry copers and that guy is obese with shit physical health mostly likely diabetic. This is the future of millions of currycels. Meanwhile some guy in a rich country is out there forming relationships, hiking with friends, driving a fast car with his girlfriend and smoking pot . How is this shit fair?
Curries just have shit quality of life, a pointlessly miserable existence. Even curries who live in the West have much much better lifestyles and environment, jfl everything here is polluted and adulterated.
Dont you have a maths degree? You could probably get a job somewhere with that. Don’t prepare for UPSC or State PSCs tbh it’s not worth the effort in the end.
You can elab about your situation in DMs if you want

Just go to school for as long as possible, that's what I'm doing.

No neetbux in curryland fellowcel. Better pick up on those alternative careers or freelancing. Wageslaving is soul sucking and especially hell in curryland.

If you can ink(well) out a living and survive without doing via neetdom do it.

Sadly unless you live in a cucked country that gives neetbux you're fucked unless you were born with a vagina.

Curries just have shit quality of life, a pointlessly miserable existence. Even curries who live in the West have much much better lifestyles and environment, jfl everything here is polluted and adulterated.
Dont you have a maths degree? You could probably get a job somewhere with that. Don’t prepare for UPSC or State PSCs tbh it’s not worth the effort in the end.
Couldn't agree more. Those competitive exams are not worth it.

No neetbux in curryland fellowcel. Better pick up on those alternative careers or freelancing. Wageslaving is soul sucking and especially hell in curryland.
NEETing is still possible if your family owns property, just live off the rent income

NEETing is still possible if your family owns property, just live off the rent income
Ofcourse it is. If you are super rich anything is possible.

But NEETing also sucks especially when you're still living with parents they make your life hell. I have literally nowhere to go right now.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:Brutal
I suggest u learn some coding n try to find some job wit that, but job search process is soul crushing tbh. Wages r shit.

Ofcourse it is. If you are super rich anything is possible.
You don’t need to be super rich. My only requirements in life are food, water, shelter, internet and a PC. I dont plan on starting a family, I don’t want to go on vacations or any other extravagant spending

You don’t need to be super rich. My only requirements in life are food, water, shelter, internet and a PC. I dont plan on starting a family, I don’t want to go on vacations or any other extravagant spending
Maybe look into trading or crypto? Or even BSE? You might luck out.

But only problem is, you need capital to even begin doing that, and to take risks and studying securities you are investing in.

Not yet still studying. Now with this covid shit and the corrupted government I'm not getting my degree by 2022 man. And definitely not preparing for UPSC I just can't do it. I literally don't have any future. @chutmarikacel I don't know anything about coding as well so that wont work either. I'm really starting to regret this path I choose 3 years ago when I decided to cut everyone from my life. Agar Kisi normal si University me hota to abhi friends bhi hote, life experience bhi, shayad girlfriend bhi aur kahi na Kahi se connections Bana ke koi Job bhi mil jati. But alas, I choose the path of self destruction and ldaring. Wasted 3 years on this forum, lookmax and lookism. It wasn't worth it at all.

We dont sit in cubicles anymore, we sit in open offices surrounded by normies talking and distracting you from your work which you still have to do to please your boss who needs to please his boss who needs to please his CEO who needs to please lord goldstein

I mean in normal conditions Corona-sama has enabled me to work from home and listen to anime loli music while working

Maybe look into trading or crypto? Or even BSE? You might luck out.

But only problem is, you need capital to even begin doing that, and to take risks and studying securities you are investing in.
Might do that in the future
shayad girlfriend bhi
Aisa mat soch dil me sirf dukh hi hoga. 90 takka agar school me nhi pati to college mein nhi pategi
Username?