Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There’s no ascension for oldcels when even chads become invisible around 30

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

Holy shit, i just met a real chad friend that i know since 5 years. He is now 28 and was always a huge slayer with gigantic laycount of models and high tier stacies.
Now he lost at least 50% of his psl.
His neck got really small, skin turned greyish and unhealthy, eye wrinkles, skinny fat body and even his bones looked like they disappeared. Funny thing is that he now has a stubble is thinks about getting a beard transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The transformation is almost exactly like conor murphys.
From this wide masculine robust face

NZQPUslF 400x400

To this wrinkly fragile sunken oldcel:

Dlsnk4tlu2d51

The agepill scares me like hell. When even chads descend so hard, how should a normie fight against this shit.
Prime years of a males life, is really between 18 and 25. You should be married already in your late 20s.
Most incels can’t even look like post prime chad after multiple surgeries let alone become as attractive as a prime chad so just rot tbh ngl

he still looks good and mogs most of us here

I'm 31, and still get called a fakecel.

White people and tren users age like shit :feelskek: