Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's just no easy way out of this, if there's even a way at all...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Things have reached a point where just living has become a chore. The lack of hope is just consuming my rotten soul. It's not only about inceldom anymore, there's just nothing left to aim for at this point, there's only chaos and this anguishing hopeless feeling.

Even if you ascend, so what? Is that the world you want to live in? Good luck marrying with your crazy bisexual mentally ill roastie wife. Don't get surprised when you find her sucking chad's cock one day in your bedroom or she decides she's actually gay. JFL.

Raising a family? Surrounded by deceiveful and degenerate people in a world with no values? Expect your kids to be autistic and gay too.

What else you're gonna do? Seek money? So you can attract even more pieces of shit who won't give a rat ass about yourself? So you can be lonely in a big mansion, being all resentful for never having the love life you thought you deserved, and trying to cope with the fact you can't buy your youth back with all your stupid ciphers. Did I mentioned teen love? Let that sink in.

There's no way out of this, no surgery, no fucking lottery ticket, no ascension. We're done. This is the world we're living in. The only thing left is a rope in your drawer that seems to be be getting closer and closer to your neck by the day...

Last edited:
The older i become the more i hate life and the more hopeless i feel.

High-IQ thread.

Don't get surprised when you find her sucking chad's cock one day in your bedroom or she decides she's actually gay
This blackpill was enough to put an end to my bluepill hopes when I first realized it. Any intimacy and emotional attachment in a relationship is doomed to backfire massively when this happens, and not even normies are safe from this, let alone subhumans.

Things have reached a point where just living has become a chore. The lack of hope is just consuming my rotten soul. It's not only about inceldom anymore, there's just nothing left to aim for at this point, there's only chaos and this anguishing hopeless feeling.

Even if you ascend, so what? Is that the world you want to live in? Good luck marrying with your crazy bisexual mentally ill roastie wife. Don't get surprised when you find her sucking chad's cock one day in your bedroom or she decides she's actually gay. JFL.

Raising a family? Surrounded by deceiveful and degenerate people in a world with no values? Expect your kids to be autistic and gay too.

What else you're gonna do? Seek money? So you can attract even more pieces of shit who won't give a rat ass about yourself? So you can be lonely in a big mansion, being all resentful for never having the love life you thought you deserved, and trying to cope with the fact you can't buy your youth back with all your stupid ciphers. Did I mentioned teen love? Let that sink in.

There's no way out of this, no surgery, no fucking lottery ticket, no ascension. We're done. This is the world we're living in. The only thing left is a rope in your drawer that seems to be be getting closer and closer to your neck by the day...
Do you want to find a way out of all this or are you just finding a perverse sense of satisfaction in denying there is any hope?

I'm not really sure if there's hope or not, but the best thing to do its to persevere and not give up. i already gave up and im actually pursuing other things, but that should not be the case for you. I've seen guys who got laid who shouldnt, so maybe you can too. i can also say that most people here are in a bad place mentally and its no good to be focusing on women when you're in a bad place, because whatever goes wrong will put you in a worst place than you were before. so we should focus on ourselves until we are mentally well enough to not feel bad if everything else goes wrong

Do you want to find a way out of all this or are you just finding a perverse sense of satisfaction in denying there is any hope?
ofc I do, I just don't see it anywhere.

nah im not japanese
Was just asking because I am, sort of.

Would you agree with the idea that religion, or rather something like religion, is the way out?

In re-rolling religion you can start to work on projects spanning many lifetimes that are bigger than you as an individual life. And you don't have to worry that much about missing out on things, don't worry you will roll a Chad sooner or later. And even a normie life will be nice for us.

In re-rolling religion if your life is too bleak you can just kill yourself and re-roll.

But you might have some talents and abilities and knowledge that can help towards those goals. Whereas if you re-roll you have to re-learn those things and might not have the same abilities.

Eg.. say a not very talented guy who is not good looking is working on one of our projects. And he is just posted watching over a shrine in the woods in this lifetime that we need someone to keep an eye on. Granted hes not one of the heroes in this lifetime, but we still need somebody there towards a greater objective.

And we supply him with smokes, pot and booze and a dog so its not so bad in the woods for him. We might not be able to get internet there but if we can he could also be posting online.

So he is working on this project.

@K9Otaku @JayGoptri

Was just asking because I am, sort of.

Would you agree with the idea that religion, or rather something like religion, is the way out?
Oh I see, I studied japanese for while so naturally I'm into japanese stuff, not so much anime anymore

idk man I'm not a religious person, I don't really believe in god tbh and I think I'm way too much of a realist to cope with philosophies and these things, it just feels like delusion imho

idk man I'm not a religious person, I don't really believe in god tbh and I think I'm way too much of a realist to cope with philosophies and these things, it just feels like delusion imho
Then indeed, there is no hope for you.

YOLO --> LDAR

@WizardofSoda, thoughts ?

Oh I see, I studied japanese for while so naturally I'm into japanese stuff, not so much anime anymore

@K9Otaku

Ya what we are finding is your religious beliefs end up shaping your thoughts.

If you believe in the YOLO religion its pretty bleak. Like most guys missed on teen love and can never have it.. and even Chads who did get it now they aged out and can never experience it again according to their religion.

The whole thing is suicidally depressing.

Because in YOLO you are gone forever when you are dead everything becomes meaningless. Eg.. one YOLOer was saying the one thing that matters is that you have kids because of gene survival. But I was saying on some level what difference does it make if both of you are gone forever anyway.

War cant come soon enough

Then again not yet , there are still things left to be done

I feel you. My only reservation is hoping to see society collapse before I go... I want to see all the normies panic with fear. I want to see the world burn.