Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres a site called no https://nopussynowork.org/

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★

THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOU!​

The rise of loneliness and sexlessness of men is a global phenomenon and
it is not a coincidence at all. All over the world there is widespread systemic sexual oppression and exclusion of men. Systemic sexual oppression is a form of violence that places or keeps people of manliness in conditions of loneliness and sexlessness through the structural withholding of the female resources. This phenomenon creates conditions of pussy insecurity, a problem that nowadays affects nearly 90% of the male population.

Pussy insecurity is the lack of access to free or affordable quality pussy which is necessary for the active and healthy life of a man. Several studies confirm that the lack of this absolutely necessary resource creates trauma that causes serious mental, emotional and physical health problems. In this dystopian day and age, many millions of sexually oppressed men are traumatized and in fact, completely mentally and physically crippled as a result of their pussy insecurity. Since you are on this website, chances are that you are probably very familiar with this exact type of trauma.

This modern tyrannical society does not care about your trauma and your struggles. Society nowadays consists mostly of selfish, ruthless and evil people who care only about themselves. They do not care about your rights and feelings. They care about one thing, what you can provide to them. That's all what matters. During peace they want your labor and taxes and during war they even have the audacity to demand from you to give them your life for them. You are replaceable and worthless to them. Millions of lonely, sexless and traumatized men out there have no prospects of experiencing love and sex, getting an exclusive and loyal wife and raising a family with her. Society expects from men to just work hard, return to their overpriced empty, cold and dark apartment and pay their bills and subscriptions like good obedient consooomers.

The sad reality is that the majority of men accept such a miserable lifestyle because they are not capable of being rational and analysing the evidence and patterns despite facing them everyday at work and school. Most people
nowadays are like blind automated robots on autopilot. They put daily lots of effort to squeeze as hard as they can for little to no juice. Some of them are in denial, some others really do not mind being simply yet another cog in the worldwide corporate machine. So far, this dehumanizing system works as intended but the good news is that some men have a little humanity and rationality left in them and because of them the system's stability is at risk.

In the recent years some rational men started finally opening their eyes and accepting the brutal and evident fact that the juice is simply not worth the squeeze anymore. They realise that the rat race is pointless. They realise that even life itself in this dystopian society is meaningless. Those rational men realize that they don't want to support the tyrannical system that is oppressing them anymore. They quit the rat race, they quit their job as a form of protest. In fact they completely drop out of society. They do not consoome, they ignore any current events, they simply refuse to contribute and participate at all in this cruel society that deprives them of dignity, happiness and basic fundamental human rights. Those men are inactive members of society. They are known as men of inaction(MOI). Those men join NO PUSSY NO WORK, an innovative and groundbreaking movement with lots of potential to revolutionise society and shape a better future for mankind. You are welcome to join NO PUSSY NO WORK, you are welcome to join the brotherhood of inaction.

What a based site!

During peace they want your labor and taxes and during war they even have the audacity to demand from you to give them your life for them. You are replaceable and worthless to them. Millions of lonely, sexless and traumatized men out there have no prospects of experiencing love and sex, getting an exclusive and loyal wife and raising a family with her. Society expects from men to just work hard, return to their overpriced empty, cold and dark apartment and pay their bills and subscriptions like good obedient consooomers.
Who ever this man is, he's one of the most enlightened saints.

read every word

i can't really criticise being neet although im not one anymore. in feminist societies humanity retrogresses to a primitive level where only a small pool of men can pass on their genes while almost all females can, and often these men are low iq, lazy, criminal/psychopathic, low in altruism and have other shit traits which you don't want in any advanced civilisation because their children inherit these.
feminism is not a sustainable model. there are no successful feminist societies. men who don't have access to female partners either become faggots, go er, rope, or monkmaxx. females are arrogant cunts who don't care if society is destroyed. they will turn the entire society upside down just so they can access chad.

Good discovery. Can you unignore me now? I'm sorry :(

i can't really criticise being neet although im not one anymore. in feminist societies humanity retrogresses to a primitive level where only a small pool of men can pass on their genes while almost all females can, and often these men are low iq and have other shit traits which you don't want in any advanced civilisation because their children inherit these.
feminism is not a sustainable model. there are no successful feminist societies. men who don't have access to female partners either become faggots, go er, rope, or monkmaxx. females are arrogant cunts who don't care if society is destroyed. they will turn the entire society upside down just so they can access chad.
Its over

This has to be the most based site. I have ever seen jfl:feelskek:. Brocels you should check the disapproved jobs.:feelskek:

@NoPussyNoTaxes thoughts

something smells fishy

Bro this website almost reads like satire it’s so funny, but in all seriousness I hope this actually gains some traction among Normies.

#NoPussyNoWork

From their site: "Disapproved jobs: Airline Pilot: The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a pilot you bring women to exotic places to ride the CC"
Based!

Bro this website almost reads like satire it’s so funny, but in all seriousness I hope this actually gains some traction among Normies.

#NoPussyNoWork
BASED, SPREAD THE WORD OR USE MY CURRENT AVI!

Just wait till the NPNW movement enters the mainstream.

From their website: "I am a journalist working on a report about the NPNW. Can I invite you for an interview? - NO PUSSY NO INTERVIEW. Simple A-S"

From their website: "I am a journalist working on a report about the NPNW. Can I invite you for an interview? - NO PUSSY NO INTERVIEW. Simple A-S"
Based!

This could be a serious movement and with a name like that it’s easy to spread and fucking basic to understand.

No more cringey names like Incel or MGTOW.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

NO PUSSY NO WORK!

This could be a serious movement and with a name like that it’s easy to spread and fucking basic to understand.

No more cringey names like Incel or MGTOW.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

NO PUSSY NO WORK!
Spread it brother, Spread it faster than a woman get destroyed!

I love the part where he calls out journalist pieces of shit on not spreading the whole truth about men dropping out of the labor force. They want us to become a Japan/Korea 2.0 and accept it JFL.

NO PUSSY NO WORK!

Edit: pin this website/thread on the best of section we need to meme and spread this around. Society doesn’t know or care what MGTOW or Incels are because our names sound weird to Normies.

NO PUSSY NO WORK IS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!

NO PUSSY NO WORK!

Last edited:
@NoPussyNoTaxes thoughts
Obviously, I support anything that damages the current society that hates me because I'm ugly, which is out of my control. They want me to be a good goy taxpayer and then die alone while Chad fucks all the woman and breeds.

This site might be a troll or honeypot though, so I'm always sceptical.

yes cool story except no work = no eat and no home in most of the world so you richfags who can leech of parents or government can fck off
Seethe

I think i read just about everything on the website. This is so perfect. All i ever wanted was my female match that i get to fuck her pussy every night. I would be so happy if this was possible but my looksmatch female doesnt want anything to do with me

Sounds like an addict

I went to check the "NPNW approved jobs"

THIS LIST IS EMPTY​

We apologize that this page is empty for now. Check back another time.
Thank you for your understanding.

This site just tells you to NEET, I love it :feelshaha:

I have been a proponent of anti-work for a long time. Incels working is equal to giving blood to the vampire. Bleed the system and kill it through a death of a thousand cuts. If you can, get on disability for autism.

1630154520257-0.jpg

Based indeed.

Reads like something that could have been written here. Most of it is water tier to anyone who's highly black pilled, but it's good to see the message about the bigger picture (effects on society of male loneliness and sexlessness) being made more visible.

Society won't collapse because men stop working. Modern economies do not need the labor of most males. Everything is becoming automated and outsourced. Most men will continue to work because getting on gibs is extremely hard in Western/Anglo societies. It's an embarrassing process to get on disability. You need medical proof approved by a doctor and a judge has to approve. Working also increases the social connections/friendships for males. Men that do not work are more likely to be excluded by peers. Men are indeed slaves, but there are strong carrots and sticks that keep men toiling for nothing.

Most men will continue to work and society will be completely fine if millions stopped working. They don't need you working.

It's owned by a foid lol

It's owned by a foid lol
as always those whores want to profit off incels they have ZERO empathy they will use that money for condoms and EC pills
2vivu0.jpg

as always those whores want to profit off incels they have ZERO empathy they will use that money for condoms and EC pills
2vivu0.jpg
Where does it say it’s owned by a woman?

This site just tells you to NEET, I love it :feelshaha:

My problem with NPNW was that, IRL, you can't really live without working.

Pretty sure there are tons of jobs that either don't contribute or actively harm society. NEETing is just one option. I would respect this movement more if they listed SOMETHING besides NEET, even if its like "drug dealer" or "scammer".

Pretty sure there are tons of jobs that either don't contribute or actively harm society. NEETing is just one option. I would respect this movement more if they listed SOMETHING besides NEET, even if its like "drug dealer" or "scammer".
Mhmmmmm go ahead and risk your freedom.

Fr

Rotting away in your parents basement isn't exactly what most people would think of when they hear the word "freedom".
I never said go lay down and rot but I think NPNW finally responds what the Media has been asking…

“Why are Men not working/dating”