Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres a site called no https://nopussynowork.org/

This upsets every normalfag and keyboard warrior on the internet.
Even writting down threads on /pol/ signalling NEET culture, creates a fume of relentless seethe from both sides.
It´s fucking beautiful.

This upsets every normalfag and keyboard warrior on the internet.
Even writting down threads on /pol/ signalling NEET culture, creates a fume of relentless seethe from both sides.
It´s fucking beautiful.
Indeed, Made so much GTA money today and watching the movie Sisu rn!

What they should really be worried about is if war happens. If a man has no wife and kids, then he has nothing worth defending with his life. There's zero chance I will defend my country unless I am gauranteed to have prime age vigin wife after the war is over.

No prime age virigin pussy? Then I will defect and fight against my country.

Based and no work pilled

Based and no work pilled
Im not putting my autistic ass on the workforce again unless good pay, and if there are boomers that will give me threats i wont work bc im tired of boomers ruining my work expirience, I also need a nosejob and a female otherwise im not doing it, Almost got killed by a minecart almost running me over once me and my adhd is at risk for accidents 100%

this is incredibly based we all need to donate to this site