Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a reddit sub for practicing witches to confront the patriarchy

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

These creatures live in the fantasy world all nerds wish existed. I wonder how they cope with a Christian Patriarchal KING like Trump having good health when these creatures pray for his death day in and day out. Do they lose faith or do they think Trump is just a literal fucking Wizard? Are these the spergs that wont stop quoting Harry Potter in leftist protests?

There's a statistic out there saying that women tend to belive in the supernatural (not moreso religion) than men..but I wonder why there hasn't been studies to explain why?

There's a statistic out there saying that women tend to belive in the supernatural (not moreso religion) than men..but I wonder why there hasn't been studies to explain why?
probably because women are more emotional than men. a lot of supernatural stuff they talk about has to do with feelings (ex: I feel a presence or I feel a bad energy in this room). Also I think a lot do it to feel special. teehee I'm a vvitch aren't I unique. Though tbh it would be cool if it existed but I doubt it does. It seems like wishful thinking.

Life's a game for them, they don't have real problems in life.

Funnily enough, when you think about it, "Wizards vs. the Matriarchy" would make a lot more sense when you take in reality of the matriarchy and the wizard meme.

Welldamn a0fcb3 5054570

Last edited: