Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope There's a button that wipes out all chads and cucks

Title

• Total voters
I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
There's a red button that wipes out all chads and cucks. There's a 50/50 chance they either just cease to exist painlessly, or they just drop dead of a slow, painful death contracting every STD and disease on Earth simultaneously while also being in immense pain. Do you press the button?

200 1

It's a win-win situation tbh
I see no downsides

Click button

If you didn't lose your virginity in high school, it's over. It would have been more humane to be decapitated.
Absolutely. Easiest time in your life to get laid AND it's jb, and you fail? Pathetic.

If you didn't lose your virginity in high school, it's over. It would have been more humane to be decapitated.
On the off chance that you didn't lose your virginity in secondary school, it's finished. It would have been increasingly empathetic to be beheaded.

Yes, but hope BrendioEE will not be one of those cucks :cryfeels:

@Napoleon de Geso whats was it

From everything you said, likely not. You said diseases and STDs. We're pretty much immune to STDs, but we aren't to just regular diseases. I wouldn't want to catch some weird hybrid disease that some retarded Chad has. Most of those guys aren't very sanitary.