Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There wouldn' be as many ricecels if east asians could grow facial hair

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Slightly receded chins can be hidden with a good beard, but for some reason SEA and EA dont seem to grow them.

What if indians couldn't grow beards, would this make any difference in their inceldom rates?

What if indians couldn't grow bears, would this make any difference in their inceldom rates?
no, because most curries generally have terrible beard genetics :feelsree:
@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing

Attachments

• 2BEB3AB7-8875-49A9-8818-0426BCFA8A39.jpeg
    2BEB3AB7-8875-49A9-8818-0426BCFA8A39.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 32
They should wear a beard wig:lul:

I thought that their lack of beards was just fashion.

They beard-mog any Nigger, an Asian man grows more beard in a week than I do in a decade. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I can’t even really grow a beard

I thought that their lack of beards was just fashion.

They beard-mog any Nigger, an Asian man grows more beard in a week than I do in a decade. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Jfl lol why do u think so many anime male characters look like women or pretty boys? Most east Asians have no full beard. Only central Asians can do that

6e588d89 47ae 472a acdd d6f2526da2f6
9c75bc67 3f87 48d7 b92f 1d1bb735cc01
D9ad2308 daa9 4542 a7ce 2335d5af2e23

Obviously ricecels do exist, but I think a lot of them are wound up in an inferiority complex that may be preventing them fron becoming low tier normies. I live in a place with LOTS of Chinese people, and a lot of them chase 7/10 or above white girls. On the other hand though, I don’t think Kpop maxing is as big a myth as people on here say- some fuck ugly Chinese guys (literal facial deformities, 5’7) I know grew their hair out and have 6/10 white gfs now.

fuck I have a similar problem. I trim mine to almost shaved weekly nowadays :feelsrope:. Might be better to laser it out tbh

Useless for kpopmaxxers

Obviously ricecels do exist, but I think a lot of them are wound up in an inferiority complex that may be preventing them fron becoming low tier normies. I live in a place with LOTS of Chinese people, and a lot of them chase 7/10 or above white girls. On the other hand though, I don’t think Kpop maxing is as big a myth as people on here say- some fuck ugly Chinese guys (literal facial deformities, 5’7) I know grew their hair out and have 6/10 white gfs now.
where do you live?