Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be no White uprising. Get over it.

One of the funniest trends I notice among white nationalist cucks is their tendency to worship supposed right wing women, be it bitches like Lauren Southern or Meloni. Needless to say, not only is this pathetic, not only does this not work, but it also reeks of foid worship.

It's pathetic because it's basically admitting white men have been so defeated, so humiliated, and so weakened politically and spiritually that they need to appeal to the whims of women as if any revolution has ever been succesful by trying to appease those cunts. Name me one movement in histoty that was ever succesful by appealing to cunts?

I especially love Lauren Southern's case because the dumb bitch spent years crying and bemoaning Arabs, only to go and get creampied and ABANDONED by some subhuman jungle gook. Shit's a fucking comedy. And she will now forever be a permanent stain on redpill women, someone leftists will point and laugh at as the ultimate end of any white nationalist woman.

It also never works. What has the WN movement gotten from these supposed woman? Neither Sydney Watson or Lauren Southern have white kids, let alone 5-6 white kids, which they could have had. But they love the power and attention this grift gives them, they love being edgy and "one of the boys". So ironically enough, they will actively participate in the low white birthrates. Meanwhile, I know many european Muslims online who have 5+ kids. Someone like Abdulraheem Green is British and has 10 kids. Although admittedly I'm not sure if his wife is white too. These bitches would do more for WN if they just settled down and fucked a sub8 white guy, but nooooo, that money and fame and attention is just too lucrative. Also, let's be real, these WN women like Sydney Watson are definitely not virgins

You also see this type of behavior in their imagery, like when they use a white woman crying on a train full of brown people, or when they use a woman being racist in their memes. It screams a defeated attempt at trying trying to appease white women, who will never willingly give their rights away. White women are collectively the most privileged group to ever walk the face of the earth. In terms of living standards, social treatment, job opportunities, sexual access, you name it. So think about it logically, why would these white women give up these privileges when they live their lives like queens? Why the fuck would the average white woman WANT the responsibility of raising kids and taking care domestically and sexually of a sub8 man when she can make money and get railed by a new chad every week?

Screenshot 20240809 125358 Samsung Internet

This is an example of what I mean. And this tweet is what inspired me to make this post. Sydney Watson, the supposed, so-called "based white nationalist" is out here questioning why a man doesn't want his GF saying how she considers him husband material and not fuckboy material. She's arguing against a man being upset that his GF said she wouldnt fuck him in a hookup, and of course, we all know hook ups are chad only, but marry him, admitting she sees him as a beta cuxx buxx. In other words, for all her show boating about being le trad woman, she is defending fornication and she is defending her fellow woman being a whore.

It just goes to show that no matter how much a woman attempts to be level headed, no matter how much she pretends to care about men, no matter how much she pretends to be loyal to her tribe, her womanism always shows itself, every single time. They truly are the jews of gender.

But this screencap is just another of the plentiful evidence of why white women who come anywhere near white nationalism are a mistake. They will never be based, they will never sacrifice or control their hypergamy for the greater good. What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

Last edited:
One of the funniest trends I notice among white nationalist cucks is their tendency to worship supposed right wing women, be it bitches like Lauren Southern or Meloni. Needless to say, not only is this pathetic, not only does this not work, but it also reeks of foid worship.

It's pathetic because it's basically admitting white men have been so defeated, so humiliated, and so weakened politically and spiritually that they need to appeal to the whims of women as if any revolution has ever been succesful by trying to appease those cunts. Name me one movement in histoty that was ever succesful by appealing to cunts?

I especially love Lauren Southern's case because the dumb bitch spent hears crying and bemoaning Arabs, only to go and get creampied and ABANDONED by some subhuman jungle gook. Shit's a fucking comedy. And she will now forever be a permanent stain on redpill women, someone leftists will point and laugh at as the ultimate end of any white nationalist woman.

It also never works. What has the WN movement gotten from these supposed woman? Neither Sydney Watson or Lauren Southern have white kids, let alone 5-6 white kids, which they could have had. But they love the power and attention this grift gives them, they love being edgy and "one of the boys". So ironically enough, they will actively participate in the low white birthrates. Meanwhile, I know many european Muslims online who have 5+ kids. Someone like Abdulraheem Green is British and has 10 kids. Although admittedly I'm not sure if his wife is white too. These bitches would do more for WN if they just settled down and fucked a sub8 white guy, but nooooo, that money and fame and attention is just too lucrative. Also, let's be real, these WN women like Sydney Watson are definitely not virgins

You also see this type of behavior in their imagery, like when they use a white woman crying on a train full of brown people, or when they use a woman being racist in their memes. It screams a defeated attempt at trying trying to appease white women, who will never willingly give their rights away. White women are collectively the most privileged group to ever walk the face of the earth. In terms of living standards, social treatment, job opportunities, sexual access, you name it. So think about it logically, why would these white women give up these privileges when they live their lives like queens? Why the fuck would the average white woman WANT the responsibility

View attachment 1218952

This is an example of what I mean. And this tweet is what inspired me to make this post. Sydney Watson, the supposed, so-called "based white nationalist" is out here questioning why a man doesn't want his GF saying how she considers him husband material and not fuckboy material. She's arguing against a man being upset that his GF said she wouldnt fuck him in a hookup, and of course, we all know hook ups are chad only, but marry him, admitting she sees him as a beta cuxx buxx. In other words, for all her show boating about being le trad woman, she is defending fornication and she is defending her fellow woman being a whore.

It just goes to show that no matter how much a woman attempts to be level headed, no matter how much she pretends to care about men, no matter how much she pretends to be loyal to her tribe, her womanism always shows itself, every single time. They truly are the jews of gender.

But this screencap is just another of the plentiful evidence of why white women who come anywhere near white nationalism are a mistake. They will never be based, they will never sacrifice or control their hypergamy for the greater good. What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

View attachment 1218964
Women are not loyal - their only goal is to get the best male and reproduce. This is pure biology.

Women are not loyal - their only goal is to get the best male and reproduce. This is pure biology.
Another white whore replying to the comment. Color surprised she's another le trad wife larper. They're all the same. Every reply defending this take is a white bitch, and it's not just her. I've seen at least another 3 replies like this from supposed trad wife larpers. They will all always defend their fellow whores when it comes to being s cumrag for chad and a financial parasite for Billy

Thr funny thing is that the bitch spend 5 paragraphs basically just saying any man who has a problem with this is an incel. So many words all to just say that. Good fucking god

Screenshot 20240809 221656 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240809 221646 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
Very based reply from Hoe Math to the whole situation. The fact that all men naturally understand this yet you have countless whores defending the redditor girl really does go to show how innate the alpha fucks beta bucks mindset is in women

Screenshot 20240809 222347 Samsung Internet

There will only be a black uprising and black people will take over the world

So brutal. I just saw a BMWF couple walk into the hospital acting all lovey dovey. They even had their arms around each other. It's even more brutal when you realize blacks in Canada are only like 4% of the population, not 15% like in America

Whites aren't going extinct as long as white couples still have kids, white nations will just become more shitskinned and whites will move to more white areas till those areas become shitskin infested.

Whites aren't going extinct as long as white couples still have kids, white nations will just become more shitskinned and whites will move to more white areas till those areas become shitskin infested.
White couples aren't having kids though, and whites are also racemixing. Losing land to shitskins will also lower their access to resources, so white countries becoming more shitskinned is a big problem

White couples aren't having kids though, and whites are also racemixing. Losing land to shitskins will also lower their access to resources, so white countries becoming more shitskinned is a big problem
They are lmao just at a less rate sure but they are reproducing regardless, also many of the whites you see with ethnics will probably settle for another white later in life. Seeing a interracial couple doesn't gaurentee they'll have kids.

They are lmao just at a less rate sure but they are reproducing regardless
Yeah, JFL I didn't deny whites are having kids, they're still not reproducing fast enough, and no amount of le white babies is gonna undo the 1000s of 1000s of shitskins immigrating to white countries
also many of the whites you see with ethnics will probably settle for another white later in life. Seeing a interracial couple doesn't gaurentee they'll have kids.
Sure, but even ignoring that, they do often have kids, @DarkStar is a white nationalist and he himself acknowledges that more and more mixed race people are born in america year by year.

And remember, the more mixed race people become, the more blurred the lines between whites and non-whites will be, as you will eventually get people like Nick Fuentes, who is 18% native american, yet insists he is European. So racemixing itself is a problem, even IF a white person hypothetically has a white son and a mixed son with two different women.

And for every mixed race kid born, that's a hypothetical white kid that will never be born.

And remember, the more mixed race people become, the more blurred the lines between whites and non-whites will be, as you will eventually get people like Nick Fuentes, who is 18% native american, yet insists he is European. So racemixing itself is a problem, even IF a white person hypothetically has a white son and a mixed son with two different women.
True tbh, most mixed people probably won't intermix with another mixed person but a pure one. I knew a quadroon who identified as white.

Mixing is destructive.

True tbh, most mixed people probably won't intermix with another mixed person but a pure one. I knew a quadroon who identified as white.

Mixing is destructive.
Yep, it's why you see some americans who are 5-10% non-european despite often looking very much white. It makes white nationalism more difficult because then you'll have mutts claiming european heritage

The niggerfication of white kids

Another coal burner

White guys talks about how so many Romanians were brown

This greek girl is the perfect example of what I mean when I say that plenty of Arabs can pass as south european and thus a race war against arabs would not be that effective in europe. Her hair and eyes are both dark and her nose is bigger than anyone in my family, yet she is overwhelmingly greek in her ancestry. I mean considering I at least have a red beard, I'm kind of whiter than her

Another Greek girl that looks like white arab, although her nose is at least small unlike the first one

Last edited:
Skimmed through the thread; there’s no reason to bother addressing your specific arguments, because you miss the greater point that us RW accelerationists believe any sort of white racial consciousness will only arise in the event of a total societal collapse
...at which point the whites will be almost powerless. Totally outnumbered and outbreeded. I'm not even fully white but it's sad and pathetic to see. It will be a nothing burger of some riots, disorganized, that get crushed immediately.

I don't think we'll see this event in our lifetimes though, if it even happens at all.

Honestly great thread tbh. I don't agree with quite a few of the points but I do agree with your conclusion that there will be no awakening on the whites' part.

...at which point the whites will be almost powerless. Totally outnumbered and outbreeded..
It’s more likely a collapse would never happen than take that long to happen. Depending on how things go, I either see something happening in some decades or never at all

...at which point the whites will be almost powerless. Totally outnumbered and outbreeded. I'm not even fully white but it's sad and pathetic to see. It will be a nothing burger of some riots, disorganized, that get crushed immediately.

I don't think we'll see this event in our lifetimes though, if it even happens at all.
Yep, this was the point I was trying to make with my thread overall. Nothing will really happen, the west will simply become more and more like Brazil

We already see this with how WN cuckservatives have been so defeated they NEED to hide their white nationalism behind veils of civic nationalism, Christian nationalism, or economic concerns, something I like to call plausible denialbility racism, when in reality we here are all aware their true end goal is a white ethnostate.

and the more and more economic power india, Africa and china get, the weaker and less capable the west will be to inact their will if they ever do want a white ethnostate
Honestly great thread tbh. I don't agree with quite a few of the points but I do agree with your conclusion that there will be no awakening on the whites' part.
Thanks. But which points do you disagree with?

It’s more likely a collapse would never happen than take that long to happen. Depending on how things go, I either see something happening in some decades or never at all
Nah, asians are high IQ enough to ensure there won't be a collapse. With the way things are going now, America will just become another Brazil, Australia will become a white/pajeet/chink mongrel narion akin to Philipines, and Europe will become muslim religiously and Eurabian genetically. Things might change suddenly, but that's the course these places seem to be taking

Nah, asians are high IQ enough to ensure there won't be a collapse. With the way things are going now, America will just become another Brazil, Australia will become a white/pajeet/chink mongrel narion akin to Philipines, and Europe will become muslim religiously and Eurabian genetically. Things might change suddenly, but that's the course these places seem to be taking
I don’t disagree for the most part

The niggerfication of white kids

View attachment 1225206
If you're Autistic, Nigger culture instantly sticks out like a sore-thumb to you.

You just KNOW how it's the most NTcentric & thus Autist-phobic culture possible & it can't & won't work for you.

My White normie """friends""" all seemed to live that shit, wonder if there's a correlation between that & how they treated me?
Looks like a tallfag also, hope they die in a car wreck.
White guys talks about how so many Romanians were brown

View attachment 1225207
Jfl, I've met a good amount of Romanians who look White

A German-Slavic friend of mine lives there, and he tells me a lot can easily pass as Slavic, but a lot are "Olive" skinned but still have Europid facial morphology.

This is how many I've met seem:

main-qimg-92c024b10d3bda309922408c65037b7a-lq

Americans, as I've said, aren't exactly the "best" people for this topic, since they tend to be ignorant to start with & many also think race is just "muh skin tone"

He's also only speaking of Gypsies.

@caineturbat2003

Last edited:
This greek girl is the perfect example of what I mean when I say that plenty of Arabs can pass as south european and thus a race war against arabs would not be that effective in europe. Her hair and eyes are both dark and her nose is bigger than anyone in my family, yet she is overwhelmingly greek in her ancestry. I mean considering I at least have a red beard, I'm kind of whiter than her

View attachment 1225211

Another Greek girl that looks like white arab, although her nose is at least small unlike the first one

View attachment 1225214
The top looks like a lighter-skinned MENA, but the bottom does have more European facial morphology I'd say, which is more of a racial determinant as opposed to hair-eye color.

Greeks are the most diverse when it comes to phenos it seems, given the fact that Greek islanders are more of an intermediary & Continental greeks seem closer to other Europeans: A former Greek user here, @LesscoBlob, showed me his face & even some of his friends & they looked White but ofc had dark hair.

Meanwhile, a guy I met on discord was Greek & looks straight out of Tehran.

Last edited:
If you're Autistic, Nigger culture instantly sticks out like a sore-thumb to you.

You just KNOW how it's the most NTcentric & thus Autist-phobic culture possible & it can't & won't work for you.

My White normie """friends""" all seemed to live that shit, wonder if there's a correlation between that & how they treated me?
Yes, nigger culture is anti-autism. Even autistic blacks are usually alienated by it. But at the same time, that's why it attracts foids so easily
The top looks like a lighter-skinned MENA, but the bottom does have more European facial morphology I'd say, which is more of a racial determinant as opposed to hair-eye color.

Greeks are the most diverse when it comes to phenos it seems, given the fact that Greek islanders are more of an intermediary & Continental greeks seem closer to other Europeans: A former Greek user here, @LesscoBlob, showed me his face & even some of his friends & they looked White but ofc had dark hair.

Meanwhile, a guy I met on discord was Greek & looks straight out of Tehran.
Yeah, sure, I don't deny most greeks are white, but the point is that the racial ambigiousness is what will make an actual race war difficult, and would lead to friendly fire. I remember reading articles of a Spanish guy getting beat up in turkey cause the turks thought he was arab, or some Italian guy getting beat up cause some Irish guy thought he was arab. You get my point

ake an actual race war difficult, and would lead to friendly fire. I remember reading articles of a Spanish guy getting beat up in turkey cause the turks thought he was arab, or some Italian guy getting beat up cause some Irish guy thought he was arab. You get my point
Good point. I have always, thought this is a possibility, if there's any "race war" lmao

Thanks. But which points do you disagree with?
Porn. Yes I know porn is cucked yada yada. I agree with that. But I keep seeing the notion that keeps men, especially white men for some reason, docile. Usually feminists push this. I don't know man, porn made me anything BUT docile. It enrages me seeing other men get to be with stacies.

Religious conversions. The amount of genuine religious conversions whites do can not be that high. Am I crazy for this? Here in Turkey people have probably gotten more atheistic in 20 years of Erdogan's rule, than the Russians did under 70 years of Soviet rule. I can't imagine there's all that many 1st worlders who convert to this religion? I've seen the increase in Asatru, Wicca, Buddhism, etc. among white people but Islam not so much. I don't have statistics though so I might be wrong on this.

Inceldom in the West + Feminism. While I do agree that whitecels would probably rather not fight for a WN cause, if they do organize or commit a few disorganized instances of terrorism/crime (in GTA V), their targets will overlap with a loooot of WN targets. You see what I'm getting at?

About that Chirstcuck guy claiming "Muh Jesus was White!" Well, that's sadly a very common thing as you seem to know. I just dont get it at all, and I first heard this years ago when some guy tried to tell me Jesus was a Celt. Well great, I'm half Celtic so I guess I'm a chosen person then.

With us, we can't seem to accept that we did borrow some elements from other races, civilizations, etc. For Rices, it's the exact opposite I'd say. I see tons of them online, even here, use White symbols such as the Hakenkreuz, Sonenrad, Fasces, etc.

I don't know what it is, really.

About the Paganism, a common misconception we get painted is that they were all Egalitarian, hippie, druggie fags but this isn't true.

Pagansharia

I'm Agnostic, I'm not Pagan, but it would ideally be preferable to Christianity, removing the cucked Goddess worship ofc. Fortunately, I have met many in the non-mainstream camp who share my views & also seem to be somewhat blackpilled.

more around non-White friends, in turn, making them less racist and/or less willing to advocate for white nationalism
I thought being around ethnics makes people more racist.

Good point. I have always, thought this is a possibility, if there's any "race war" lmao
Many do look White though, it's just a certain amount who may pass due to different phenos.

In a sense, the same goes for those who pass such as OP, since even British WN on Twitter mistook him as "White"

This is why I think that religion, nationality, and genetic tests also matter: The first two especially religion easily can make things more classifiable & identifiable, since religions tend to build up around one another.

I am still anti-Christian in a sense to clarify, I just can see religion pragmatically as a unifying factor.
Yeah, sure, I don't deny most greeks are white, but the point is that the racial ambigiousness is what will make an actual race war difficult, and would lead to friendly fire. I remember reading articles of a Spanish guy getting beat up in turkey cause the turks thought he was arab, or some Italian guy getting beat up cause some Irish guy thought he was arab. You get my point
See above.

In your case, it would be interesting as you have said many people genuinely assume you as White.

Canada isn't as bad as America, and the people there aren't as stupid as most of us tbf, but still.

Btw, this is also a very good read from a guyI follow called Thueltide: Still kind of a foid worshiper, but he's much better than many other ones.

I thought being around ethnics makes people more racist.
Just depends on how you are as an individual, the types of nons, the overall wellbeing of the area(if it's heavily diverse, chances are it won't be the best but ofc wealth can somewhat adjust for this).

Porn. Yes I know porn is cucked yada yada. I agree with that. But I keep seeing the notion that keeps men, especially white men for some reason, docile. Usually feminists push this. I don't know man, porn made me anything BUT docile. It enrages me seeing other men get to be with stacies.

Religious conversions. The amount of genuine religious conversions whites do can not be that high. Am I crazy for this? Here in Turkey people have probably gotten more atheistic in 20 years of Erdogan's rule, than the Russians did under 70 years of Soviet rule. I can't imagine there's all that many 1st worlders who convert to this religion? I've seen the increase in Asatru, Wicca, Buddhism, etc. among white people but Islam not so much. I don't have statistics though so I might be wrong on this.

Inceldom in the West + Feminism. While I do agree that whitecels would probably rather not fight for a WN cause, if they do organize or commit a few disorganized instances of terrorism/crime (in GTA V), their targets will overlap with a loooot of WN targets. You see what I'm getting at?
Russia is more atheistic than Turkey. Don't get me wrong, but a Russian goes to church three times in his life: for baptism, for a wedding, for death. All religiosity in Russia is pompous. The only two religious countries in Europe are Poland and Romania. Russians are on average as religious as Scandinavians.

Looks like a tallfag also, hope they die in a car wreck.

Jfl, I've met a good amount of Romanians who look White

A German-Slavic friend of mine lives there, and he tells me a lot can easily pass as Slavic, but a lot are "Olive" skinned but still have Europid facial morphology.

This is how many I've met seem:

main-qimg-92c024b10d3bda309922408c65037b7a-lq

Americans, as I've said, aren't exactly the "best" people for this topic, since they tend to be ignorant to start with & many also think race is just "muh skin tone"

He's also only speaking of Gypsies.

@caineturbat2003
Normie amerimutts always fall for hungarian and westoid propaganda that we are somehow some shitskin mutts even tho we ourselves have a race war with gyps similar to whites and blacks in Amerimuttia.

Gypsies, being the parasites they are, when they do some stupid shit outside of Romania and get caught, they always say "i am romanian" and that built a false sense of notion we are all shitskins. I literally had a classmate (or 3-4) that looked like ideal SS candidates jfl :feelskek:

As for olive skin, they are just tanned. From Muntenia (South of Romania) burns much hotter compared to Moldova and Ardeal and we pretty much border the Med Europe. Retards will use southern romanians as an argument we ain't white even tho we look similar to Australians. Aussies are just burned out anglos.

Also it's historically, culturally and genetically innacurate since we are descendants of vlachs (a latin ethnic group).

All of this points to the jews.

In shitmerica the jews pay niggers to have kids, while making it impossible for whites to afford kids.

I am still anti-Christian in a sense to clarify, I just can see religion pragmatically as a unifying factor.
Tbh christianity as a whole isn't that bad since it builds virtue, honor and self-discipline (not slave morality, that is a myth perpetuaded by lib christcucks to make political statements, i highly doubt they are christians and not some Reddit tier atheists that use Christianity as a tool for their political campaigns).

The Christianity that people should oppose and hate is "Judeo-Christianity" or as I and certain people during 1930s we like to call it is Negative Christianity.

The SS and certain NSDAP members didn't want to remove it entirely, but rather purify it from all the centuries of jewish infiltrations and corruptions within catholic and protestant churches for a much more better version called Positive Christianity (basically aryan/european christianity).

Read Alfred Rosenberg's "The Myth of the 20th Century", he talks in more detail about what I said about Jewish Christianity vs Positive Christianity.

Last edited:
Russia is more atheistic than Turkey. Don't get me wrong, but a Russian goes to church three times in his life: for baptism, for a wedding, for death. All religiosity in Russia is pompous. The only two religious countries in Europe are Poland and Romania. Russians are on average as religious as Scandinavians.
You haven't seen the Turkish youth then.

I am sure that the average Turk is more likely to visit mosques than the average Russian in the church.
Average turk? Maybe. Average turk below the age of 25? Absolutely not.

Bro got mad bc his sister got drilled by bwc nahhh frrrrrr

Most studies show it does make men docile. Men who can't get pussy become violent, so porn makes that violence go away, thus, no drastic revolution. Also, like I said, its not just porn itself, but the massive amounts of cuck, tranny, and interracial porn that is further degrading the minds of these white men
Religious conversions. The amount of genuine religious conversions whites do can not be that high. Am I crazy for this?
No, it is very high, especially in britain, both white nationalists and british-born muslims acknowledge that alot of ethnic British are converting to Islam. Same goes for france, germany, and so on. There is a sizable amount of local europeans converting every year, which will once again, make the whole white race war more difficult since many whites will have become muslim by then
Here in Turkey people have probably gotten more atheistic in 20 years of Erdogan's rule, than the Russians did under 70 years of Soviet rule. I can't imagine there's all that many 1st worlders who convert to this religion? I've seen the increase in Asatru, Wicca, Buddhism, etc. among white people but Islam not so much. I don't have statistics though so I might be wrong on this.
Nah, you are wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y147mIAa-0

This is especially the case in Britain, as even white nationalists like Adrian Collet lament how many white brits are becoming muslim. So yes, religious conversion, at least in Europe, definitley is having an impact
Yes, but most whitecels prefer to rot.

About that Chirstcuck guy claiming "Muh Jesus was White!" Well, that's sadly a very common thing as you seem to know. I just dont get it at all, and I first heard this years ago when some guy tried to tell me Jesus was a Celt. Well great, I'm half Celtic so I guess I'm a chosen person then.

With us, we can't seem to accept that we did borrow some elements from other races, civilizations, etc.
They like to claim Jesus was white, since they want to bring christianity into the fold of whiteness. They want to rebrand it as a european religion, since they dont want to acknowledge an arab religion has influenced them for 2000 years. It's also why these clowns will try and claim the ancient MENA, when funnily enough, modern MENA is closer to Europe than ancient MENA was to ancient Europe

This is true

Sadly, mainstream WN is obviously going to support Whitewhores: Hence, why I always say "White nationalism for White men only"

But yes, targets would overlap:
-Many WN dislike Feminists & ofc Liberal politicians, as do Whitecels in general & any Incel ofc
-JBB in the literal sense isn't true, but the average NT nigger in the US has insane niche appeal to White foids: I see it quite a bit, and stats show BMWF is fairly common alongside WMAF
-Faggots as well(water)

Problem is, people think in absolutes: I'm sure most white users here would rather live around other Whites compared to diverse areas, which technically would qualify them under the very literal & broad term of the definition, but the point is it's became such an epithet if that makes sense.

Normie amerimutts always fall for hungarian and westoid propaganda that we are somehow some shitskin mutts even tho we ourselves have a race war with gyps similar to whites and blacks in Amerimuttia.
Kek, tons of copers here

Mainly retarded curries & niggers.
Gypsies, being the parasites they are, when they do some stupid shit outside of Romania and get caught, they always say "i am romanian" and that built a false sense of notion we are all shitskins. I literally had a classmate (or 3-4) that looked like ideal SS candidates jfl :feelskek:
Exactly, people use them as an example when they don't reflect the actual entire population.
As for olive skin, they are just tanned. From Muntenia (South of Romania) burns much hotter compared to Moldova and Ardeal and we pretty much border the Med Europe. Retards will use southern romanians as an argument we ain't white even tho we look similar to Australians. Aussies are just burned out anglos.
Exactly

"muh skin tone!" aint everything since facial features matter a lot, and even more olive-skinned/"darker" Europeans are lighter than many Sands & for sure lighter than curries, spics, etc.
Also it's historically, culturally and genetically innacurate since we are descendants of vlachs (a latin ethnic group).
Correct.

You guys are based & I've always gotten on with you guys online.

Kek, tons of copers here

Mainly retarded curries & niggers.

Exactly, people use them as an example when they don't reflect the actual entire population.

Exactly

"muh skin tone!" aint everything since facial features matter a lot, and even more olive-skinned/"darker" Europeans are lighter than many Sands & for sure lighter than curries, spics, etc.

Correct.

You guys are based & I've always gotten on with you guys online.
Yes I have also noticed normie tier romanians are not as cucked as westoids and amerimutt normies are. (but they are still cucked, just not that much)

Just saw a ginger girl with a light skinned black BF at the hospital so brutal and over

@DarkStar holy fuxk. Over for Lithuania