Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There used to be a time where being the first-born son actually meant something.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
The father's inheritance of land, titles, image, the ability to have control over the family including the mother and any other siblings hence the term "man of the house". All of that is gone in modern Western society. Now it just means more burden without any of the rewards. I have a younger sister and she was always the favorite. More responsibility with less expectations, less chores, was never the blame if something went wrong yet I was helicopter parented. She could do whatever the fuck she wanted. Go over to sleepovers whenever she wanted, parties, stay out late and do whatever, you fucking name it! And if she was ever caught for something mischievous the punishments were slim to none, all she had to do was apologize. Yet if I did something mischievous (only like 3 instances my entire life) my parents did everything in their power to shit on me and stomp me into the ground. I would love to go into specifics but there are so many insanely unjust stories it would cause me to jump off a building tonight if I had to mentally relive them. She is 4 fucking years younger than me yet I missed out on my teenager years because of my fucking controlling BOOMER FAGGOT PARENTS. I just want to see their heads crushed by an 18 wheeler. That is the only thing left that would satiate my rage and anger that I have towards them and the stories of injustice and unequal approaches to the way they parented us both is astronomical. She just went to college 2 weeks ago in a different state and Im stuck here being a Neet with my boomer parents. They are letting her do whatever she wants while she is away and I just have to sit here. I cant take it anymore.

I wrote this because just recently my parents said that everything in their will would be split 50/50 between her and I and it just made me think back to medieval times where the son was left with everything. They even threatened to leave me nothing a couple of times. I have to share it all with that cunt.

Last edited:
Ika-Sama

Brutal, my parents favored my brothers. They could get away with anything and I got shit for the littlest things. Surprisingly tho, I was actually the youngest, guess I was just a mistake

maybe if something where to ''happen'' to your sister you'll get the full inheritance

First born sons also experience more anxiety.

First born sons also experience more anxiety.
Yep
The father's inheritance of land, titles, image, the ability to have control over the family including the mother and any other siblings hence the term "man of the house". All of that is gone in modern Western society. Now it just means more burden without any of the rewards. I have a younger sister and she was always the favorite. More responsibility with less expectations, less chores, was never the blame if something went wrong yet I was helicopter parented. She could do whatever the fuck she wanted. Go over to sleepovers whenever she wanted, parties, stay out late and do whatever, you fucking name it! And if she was ever caught for something mischievous the punishments were slim to none, all she had to do was apologize. Yet if I did something mischievous (only like 3 instances my entire life) my parents did everything in their power to shit on me and stomp me into the ground. I would love to go into specifics but there are so many insanely unjust stories it would cause me to jump off a building tonight if I had to mentally relive them. She is 4 fucking years younger than me yet I missed out on my teenager years because of my fucking controlling BOOMER FAGGOT PARENTS. I just want to see their heads crushed by an 18 wheeler. That is the only thing left that would satiate my rage and anger that I have towards them and the stories of injustice and unequal approaches to the way they parented us both is astronomical. She just went to college 2 weeks ago in a different state and Im stuck here being a Neet with my boomer parents. They are letting her do whatever she wants while she is away and I just have to sit here. I cant take it anymore.

I wrote this because just recently my parents said that everything in their will would be split 50/50 between her and I and it just made me think back to medieval times where the son was left with everything. They even threatened to leave me nothing a couple of times. I have to share it all with that cunt.
Very very relatable

I'm so glad to be an only child