Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be THOUSANDS of people on Incels.me.

"Son, just go up and talk to her. Tell her you want to take her out to dinner."
1.jpg

This legit worked for their generation.
/thread

Using my complex mathematical formulas and calculations, I estimate America has 37,500,000 incels.

That's thirty-seven-million. So why the fuck do we only have 200 members logged in? This forum should have no less than 50,000 logged in.

How utterly crazy.

Its not crazy, in fact its kind of obvious why this site's member count is so low:

1. Its Seen As Waste Of Time - For some people its like - "I know life is shit, coming on a website to talk about how shitty life is isn't going to make my life better, my time is better spent doing other things". I'm partially kinda in that boat, my browsing frequency has gone down a bit because the threads are becoming less interesting, "the thrill is gone", there are a lot of low effort posters, most people are just talking about how shitty their lives are and nothing about how they intend to change that, why come here every day just to keep reading that shit.

I only come every once in a while to post on some threads I think are interesting

2. Superiority Cope - Many incels in denial feel like a "better person" because they don't associate with "dangerous fringe groups", so even if they deal with the shit we talk about and they know it to be true, they'll still never come to websites like this.

3. Ascension Cope - Also connected to the "Superiority Cope", since they feel like they "are not like us" it makes them think "I have a chance".

4. Blue Pilled - Obvious and needs no explaining, connected to the "Ascension Cope", by default these guys think they are superior to black pillers. Though an incel with the superiority cope is not always blue pilled, some are black pilled and just think they are "better people" for not associating with incel as "a group"

5. Betabux Plan - A lot of incels (well 3/10 and up) can and will betabux for a female that is beneath or slightly above their league, they have no problem with that and accept that as part of their life and "better than nothing". There will always be that role to be filled and many incels take it.

6. ETC ETC ETC

#1 is the most likely one, it can be a combination of each but #1 definitely encompasses the reasoning for the bulk of incels that aren't on sites like this one. Think about it, people go to AA (alcoholics anonymous) meetings to talk about their drinking problems and work through them so they can "improve" and move on, imagine if every time you went to those meetings everybody was just saying how hopeless and pointless it is, and that they are just going to fall off the wagon anyways and saying "ITS OVER, JUST SDAD (sit down and drink), KYS" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its funny how you guys are even confused as to why most people would avoid this site, you can't come and be an active member of this site if you don't "have the heart for it", most incels if they browsed here would legit kill themselves withing a few months, I don't even doubt it. Its an endless spamfest of how shitty an incels life is and how its never going to change and there is nothing you can do about it JFL.

It's literally a waste of time to come here everyday just to keep reading posts over and over saying what you already know. This post is very "meta" that's why it was interesting to me.

There is no reason to browse this site, in the same way that there is no reason to go to a doctor who gives you the same diagnosis and treatment no matter the illness or injury. If you already know what the doctor is going to prescribe then just skip the hassle and do that same shit, no need to visit the doctor.

Using my complex mathematical formulas and calculations, I estimate America has 37,500,000 incels.

That's thirty-seven-million. So why the fuck do we only have 200 members logged in? This forum should have no less than 50,000 logged in.

How utterly crazy.

Most incels probably don't give a fuck about communication with other humans anymore. I have been at this point before.
A lot of incels hope to ascend and they think associating here will hurt there chances

And they may be right...
this is actually backed up by statistics as well you numbskull.

View attachment 23140

It is remarkable that there was a drastic increase over the last few years. Shows how feminism is really destroying life.

Last edited:
Not every incel is blackpilled, also some incels are in denial of their inceldom. This site is like the final stage.

we are the final incel evolution.

A lot of truecels don't even know "incel" term.This is why we can't see them here.There are a lot of incels in this world we don't know

Its not crazy, in fact its kind of obvious why this site's member count is so low:

1. Its Seen As Waste Of Time - For some people its like - "I know life is shit, coming on a website to talk about how shitty life is isn't going to make my life better, my time is better spent doing other things". I'm partially kinda in that boat, my browsing frequency has gone down a bit because the threads are becoming less interesting, "the thrill is gone", there are a lot of low effort posters, most people are just talking about how shitty their lives are and nothing about how they intend to change that, why come here every day just to keep reading that shit.

I only come every once in a while to post on some threads I think are interesting

2. Superiority Cope - Many incels in denial feel like a "better person" because they don't associate with "dangerous fringe groups", so even if they deal with the shit we talk about and they know it to be true, they'll still never come to websites like this.

3. Ascension Cope - Also connected to the "Superiority Cope", since they feel like they "are not like us" it makes them think "I have a chance".

4. Blue Pilled - Obvious and needs no explaining, connected to the "Ascension Cope", by default these guys think they are superior to black pillers. Though an incel with the superiority cope is not always blue pilled, some are black pilled and just think they are "better people" for not associating with incel as "a group"

5. Betabux Plan - A lot of incels (well 3/10 and up) can and will betabux for a female that is beneath or slightly above their league, they have no problem with that and accept that as part of their life and "better than nothing". There will always be that role to be filled and many incels take it.

6. ETC ETC ETC

#1 is the most likely one, it can be a combination of each but #1 definitely encompasses the reasoning for the bulk of incels that aren't on sites like this one. Think about it, people go to AA (alcoholics anonymous) meetings to talk about their drinking problems and work through them so they can "improve" and move on, imagine if every time you went to those meetings everybody was just saying how hopeless and pointless it is, and that they are just going to fall off the wagon anyways and saying "ITS OVER, JUST SDAD (sit down and drink), KYS" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its funny how you guys are even confused as to why most people would avoid this site, you can't come and be an active member of this site if you don't "have the heart for it", most incels if they browsed here would legit kill themselves withing a few months, I don't even doubt it. Its an endless spamfest of how shitty an incels life is and how its never going to change and there is nothing you can do about it JFL.

It's literally a waste of time to come here everyday just to keep reading posts over and over saying what you already know. This post is very "meta" that's why it was interesting to me.

There is no reason to browse this site, in the same way that there is no reason to go to a doctor who gives you the same diagnosis and treatment no matter the illness or injury. If you already know what the doctor is going to prescribe then just skip the hassle and do that same shit, no need to visit the doctor.
This covers it all.

Internet subcultures arent a mainstream thing believe it or not

6. ETC ETC ETC

Good post. How some users like the OP can be so low IQ and need this spelt out to them well...

Let's just say its not that surprising that they're incel

I get mocked for havimg fukked a sub5 whore once and for not wanting to fuk voids that wouldnt even make me hard

I mean go, fukI yourselves

Good post. How some users like the OP can be so low IQ and need this spelt out to them well...

Let's just say its not that surprising that they're incel

You think I did not know all those things that nigger spouted?

As I said earlier in this thread, even if you assume all social factors that prevent people from registering there should be more than 200 active users. Out of 37,500,000 incels with America and millions of others around the world, only 200 are lazy and wish not to betabux? Fucking LOL.

You think I did not know all those things that nigger spouted?

Why did you bother asking the question then, seems pointless if you already knew the answer.

As I said earlier in this thread, even if you assume all social factors that prevent people from registering there should be more than 200 active users.

Again you fucking retard my #1 point covers that - USING THIS SITE IS A WASTE OF TIME, how many times will this have to be repeated for you to get that through your skull. Not everybody is born in a country/household nice enough where they can afford to waste time racking up hundreds of posts daily on a site where all people do is rant about how shitty their lives are.

Again you're so stupid you didn't get the point of the analogy so i'll repeat it again - "There is no reason to browse this site, in the same way that there is no reason to go to a doctor who gives you the same diagnosis and treatment no matter the illness or injury. If you already know what the doctor is going to prescribe then just skip the hassle and do that same shit, no need to visit the doctor."

There is no reason really and truly for any incel to come to this site, because all you're ever going to hear is "LDAR", "give up", "ITS OVER", "etc etc etc". All you ever get is people talking about how shitty their lives are, pointless posts like yours, and negative affirmations. Why even come to a website everyday for that shit, that's the question you need to ask yourself.

China makes up like 20% of the entirety of earths population, pretty sure there are at least 500000 incels there, but guess what, China is a very "work oriented" country, the culture is different, very few men there would even have the mindset to spend their time wastefully racking up hundreds of posts per day when they can be working or building a business to increase their income, money is everything in a culture like that, so one can waste time complaining about how shitty their life is, or one can actually spend that same time trying to increase their income, which seems like the logical choice of the two?

That's why I think "neet incels" are complete fucking idiots, because nothing is ever going to change for them, they have created a self fulfilling prophecy.

Also this isn't "THE INCEL WEBSITE", I'm pretty sure there are others in each respective country in their own respective languages. There is a language barrier........... let me guess that's another thing you knew that I said right?, yet for some reason like an idiot you didn't consider it and asked this dumb pointless question. Do you think everyone on earth can fucking read english?

Are you so retarded that you haven't considered the simple fact that there's a language barrier also keeping this site from getting big, and the few browsers we get from non-english speaking countries just happen two know multiple languages (their own and english).

Smh, dude STFU and KYS, I'm done bumping this pointless thread. You have your answer, accept it or not.

Given the popularity of r/incels, this place should have loads of members. I'm shocked at the low traffic tbh.