Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be THOUSANDS of people on Incels.me.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
Using my complex mathematical formulas and calculations, I estimate America has 37,500,000 incels.

That's thirty-seven-million. So why the fuck do we only have 200 members logged in? This forum should have no less than 50,000 logged in.

How utterly crazy.

Not every incel is blackpilled, also some incels are in denial of their inceldom. This site is like the final stage.

Revolutions don't happen overnight.

Being blackpilled is definitely not for everyone. Most people would still cope by thinking they still have a chance even if acid faced.

Being blackpilled is definitely not for everyone. Most people would still cope by thinking they still have a chance even if acid faced.

That does not explain 200. Do you know how little 200 out of 37,500,000 is? Even if you assume all social factors as to prevent people from finding this place there should still be thousands logged in right now. That's only America by the way. How about UK, Germany, Nordic nations?

LOL @ 200 people.

Lol @ 37 million you bluepilled WK sjw normie cuck

Try 80 to 90% of the male world population you moron

Using my complex mathematical formulas and calculations, I estimate America has 37,500,000 incels.

That's thirty-seven-million. So why the fuck do we only have 200 members logged in? This forum should have no less than 50,000 logged in.

How utterly crazy.
A lot of incels hope to ascend and they think associating here will hurt there chances

Be patient comrade, it is inevitable that our numbers will grow, it is only a matter of time that more incels will join our cause, you need only 10% of that number to spread an idea and it will be accepted by the majority of the population eventually

Because 99.99% of whites, the vast majority of the west, are automatically normies/chads. So incels almost don't exist.

Your calculations are simply wrong. Incels are so few you will never meet another one IRL.

Most people just play video games or play guitar or work on models or some other thing and that's what they do.

That does not explain 200. Do you know how little 200 out of 37,500,000 is? Even if you assume all social factors as to prevent people from finding this place there should still be thousands logged in right now. That's only America by the way. How about UK, Germany, Nordic nations?

LOL @ 200 people.
Well, the forum is fairly new as well. Also there are other blackpilled places like lookism, some imageboards, etc.

Your calculations are simply wrong. Incels are so few you will never meet another one IRL.

10-20% of the western population are incel. incel is Involuntarily Celibate. its a status not a cult.

10-20% of the western population are incel. incel is Involuntarily Celibate. its a status not a cult.
That's just wishful thinking. You want to believe that we're millions so that either something will be done for us, or enough will revolt to change the status quo. It's just another cope. We're a drop in the ocean.

How did you calculate this?

That's just wishful thinking. You want to believe that we're millions so that either something will be done for us, or enough will revolt to change the status quo. It's just another cope. We're a drop in the ocean.
Well here are the actual celibacy percentages.

Maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of male celibates are incels and the rest are volcels or don't care.

incel-race-jpg.11479

dcssuw5xcaaz1ao-1-jpg.11480

There's definitely lots of us out there. Like I said, I just think most guys don't worry about it and just cope with hobbies, games, etc.

WTF, the 1990s everyone was getting fucked. I grew up in the wrong fucking decade. DAMN I knew my older cousin's lives were better.

Maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of male celibates are incels and the rest are volcels or don't care.

incel-race-jpg.11479

There's definitely lots of us out there. Like I said, I just think most guys don't worry about it and just cope with hobbies, games, etc.

Which ones?
4chan's /r9k/ board comes especially to mind (but it sucks because it allows self-identified females), but most imageboards are blackpilled to a great extent by now. At least the Brazilian ones are (but the shitty mods there ban lookism-related stuff, claiming it's being forced too much).

I'm not questioning the number of celibate people, but where do you get that incel portion of them? It sounds like saying that 1/3 to 1/2 of unemployed people are a pathetic useless burden to society and will never get a job.

4chan's /r9k/ board comes especially to mind
That's not serious, this place is full of bluepilled cuck and femoids, many "muh persaunalty" memes as well. 4chan is rotten now.

That's not serious, this place is full of bluepilled cuck and femoids, many "muh persaunalty" memes as well. 4chan is rotten now.
Tbh I stopped going there long time ago. I trust you on that.

There's at least 800,000,000 incels in the world. Only 200 found their way here. Truly incredibly how bluepilled men are.

Most incels are permanently blue pilled

incel-race-jpg.11479

The fact that 90% of white and black men have sex in each given year is actually proof that being so hopeless that you are khhv to your 30's is very rare.

Most people just play video games or play guitar or work on models or some other thing and that's what they do.
Yep. The vast majority only come online to cope. They don't want to reminded constantly what pathetic worthless losers they are.

Imagine if all those ppl wake up and their cope loses effectiveness and they become angry? The precipice of the revolution.

Very low IQ post.
Most people have their internet usage almost restricted to social media/streaming websites or maybe are overloaded with activities and never come to know this forum.

It's not like incels.is is a worldwidely known thing that even my mom acknowdleges it.

WTF, the 1990s everyone was getting fucked. I grew up in the wrong fucking decade. DAMN I knew my older cousin's lives were better.
Yeah, pretty much everyone could get laid in the 90s, even ugly guys. That's why there's more factors to inceldom than "you're ulgy that's why you can't get laid". There's been a structural shift in the way society works that has caused hypergamy to shoot to the moon.

4chan's /r9k/ board comes especially to mind (but it sucks because it allows self-identified females), but most imageboards are blackpilled to a great extent by now. At least the Brazilian ones are (but the shitty mods there ban lookism-related stuff, claiming it's being forced too much).

I knew you were a user of the 55, I came in greater contact with this community because of you lookists flooding posts with your "phisiological analysis".

Yeah, pretty much everyone could get laid in the 90s, even ugly guys. That's why there's more factors to inceldom than "you're ulgy that's why you can't get laid". There's been a structural shift in the way society works that has caused hypergamy to shoot to the moon.
Yeah, no wonder why previous generations of men, especially gen xers, are fucking blue pill as hell. How can you be black pill when everyone was litterally getting fucked in that decade? Damn, well we may as well redub gen xers as the blue pill generation.

I knew you were a user of the 55, I came in greater contact with this community because of you lookists flooding posts with your "phisiological analysis".
Kek. I only forced it there for a really brief period though. Could have been another anon.

This site isn't well known you have to be extremely depressed if you want to find out about this site lol

Yeah, no wonder why previous generations of men, especially gen xers, are fucking blue pill as hell. How can you be black pill when everyone was litterally getting fucked in that decade? Damn, well we may as well redub gen xers as the blue pill generation.

"Son, just go up and talk to her. Tell her you want to take her out to dinner."
1.jpg

This legit worked for their generation.

Only bottom of the bottoms come here, I mean the elite incels. Moreover, woke incels form an extremely small minority. Most incels don't realize they are incels, they flock to /r/IncelTears, /r/TheRedPill, /r/ForeverAlone, /r/short like places to cope.

I've wondered the same thing about suicide in general. About 1 million people kill themselves every year but alt.suicide.methods only had a few dozen users at once. Now it's even been taken over by trolls. It's not even worth visiting as a suicidal person.

Most pretend their whole lifes that they're not virgins.

most youngcels are the incel ones, oldcels like me will perish in time

Ok out of 150 million US men there's no way 1/5 of them are virgins.

this is actually backed up by statistics as well you numbskull.

There are a lot of soyboy incels and cucked incels in the world.