Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There should be a minimum age to post here, along with having to prove it.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
I think it's a reasonable proposition, being too young means either:
1. Your body hasn't fully developed so you can't genuinely know if you're an incel.
2. Middleschool/highschool often feel very dramatic because your brain is still growing and it catastrophises the most minor bullshit.
3. Most men stop growing in height around 18 years of age. Also, I've seen cases of people who grow more than 4-5 cm in a short span of time around this period so it isn't totally unreasomable.
4. Most men in middleschool/highschool have unreasonable standards and only go for Stacies or High tier Beckies who are way out of their league. A lot of non-adults haven't even tried consistently going for looksmatch.

You could help me add to the list or argue against my points.

Agreed. Although I don't see how you can prove it without doxxing yourself to the mods

Just wait a couple of years to know what you already know theory. JFL.

I knew I was an incel when I was 13. I don't see a reason why age matters.

I don't trust the mods enough yet for that to happen.

I disagree, if you see a deformed baby you will know he will be a truecel and will never attract a foid.

i am 17 and my life is miserable so i deserve to be here. (not overreacting trust me lmao)

In most cases sure but sometimes you really can tell that it’s over. You would also have to show your face to mods which nobody will do for obvious reasons

Teen”cel” = troll/larp/meme account

• Just get doxxed theory
  • Everyone would put the cut-off at his own age

i dont mind youncels despite being one of the oldest fucks here (26, khv, :feelsrope:). as long as their true incels. i mean chad loses his virginity at 13 so if you havent ascended yet your chances are low and you will definitely never be chad

Pretty sure it’s 15 on here for legal reasons

SergeantIncel said

incels1-png.310323

I would say 20 is already the point of no return.

By 18 some may know already.

incels2-png.310324

I knew at 15 this would be my life. 20 is far too high.

https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/

Last edited:
not sure how to enforce that without people doxing themselves. I say just let people join if people are too young they will leave if they ascend but ugliness isnt exclusive to older people so even young people can tell when it is over for them and they will be the ones that stay
I disagree, if you see a deformed baby you will know he will be a truecel and will never attract a foid.

No. HS is when it’s easiest if you are incel then no need to wait

I'm 15. We are you but in the past. Why not accept us? You have a point where we can't fully tell if we're incels or not, but there's a point where you can look at someone in school and say "he's never getting a girlfriend." That has been me my entire life. I'm stuck in a limbo as well, not attractive enough to date but also not ugly enough to be ghosted by everyone. As a result, I never fit in with anyone. Not the loser table, not the chad table, the stacy table where more chads were, the normal kid table, anywhere. Sure, I have friends, some of which are foids, but I still could never fit in with any of them. I was the odd one out. No exceptions. It's been this way my entire life. Could never fit in. And here I am now, slowly being crippled by the loneliness and the blackpill. There is very little chance of ascension at this rate. If I do ascend, I'm going to need a lot of luck and a "glow up."
TL;DR We are just like you but still growing. We never fit in anywhere. I finally feel as if I have found a place to fit in, and that is here.

low iq, can't prove it without risk of doxxing.

1. Your body hasn't fully developed so you can't genuinely know if you're an incel.

It's like you think that people can morph into chads or something. muscular wise you're correct but not bone wise (i.e the most important)

2. Middleschool/highschool often feel very dramatic because your brain is still growing and it catastrophises the most minor bullshit.

Sounds more like nurture than nature to me so not a good argument ( i.e they're extending the time that people could be considered adults and responsible for their acts even though it doesn't match biology; physical characteristics aka grown males and females with developed sexual characteristics being treated like children nowadays)

3. Most men stop growing in height around 18 years of age. Also, I've seen cases of people who grow more than 4-5 cm in a short span of time around this period so it isn't totally unreasomable.

Actually, they stop growing between 15-17 (excluding late teencels that are not common).

4. Most men in middleschool/highschool have unreasonable standards and only go for Stacies or High tier Beckies who are way out of their league. A lot of non-adults haven't even tried consistently going for looksmatch.

This doesn't make any sense. Young males are at their peak of hormonal levels (i.e testosterone) so they have a high sex drive and are just seeking a wet hole to fuck regardless (even though most females are ugly behind their clown mask of makeup).

It's like you think that people can morph into chads or something. muscular wise you're correct but not bone wise (i.e the most important)

Sounds more like nurture than nature to me so not a good argument ( i.e they're extending the time that people could be considered adults and responsible for their acts even though it doesn't match biology; physical characteristics aka grown males and females with developed sexual characteristics being treated like children nowadays)

Actually, they stop growing between 15-17 (excluding late teencels that are not common).

This doesn't make any sense. Young males are at their peak of hormonal levels (i.e testosterone) so they have a high sex drive and are just seeking a wet hole to fuck regardless (even though most females are ugly behind their clown mask of makeup).
Most of your points make sense tbh. Especially the first. Though I don't really understand the second.

Also you're right on the fourth one, it may just be a social bias that pushes young boys towards stacies while they would be perfectly fine with an avg/below avg woman.

Most of your points make sense tbh. Especially the first. Though I don't really understand the second.

although it's true that the brain develops slower than the body itself and the emotional area is basically hyperactive (amygdala) in the developmental years because of its hormonal release to develop dimorphic changes creating also emotional responses, higher memory forming process (linkage) and higher and sometimes mistakes in the danger awareness in teenagers i.e flight or fight response (that was your point), I'm still pretty sure that most of the soft overly emotional teenagers nowadays are just a consequence of its environment, and that they would be very different in Rome for example. If you treat a teenager like a child (like most are treated nowadays) they're more prone to act like one, and take longer than they should to mature emotionally and mentally in general

I agree with your post but this is bullshit:
Most guys will take anything

any verification idea is stupid as shit. its just asking to be doxxed

LARP & bait
According to this forum getting rejected literally hundreds of times by trash tier foids isn't enough to prove you're an incel. But being 30 and sitting on your ass and making 0 effort is, only because you're an "oldcel" :feelsseriously:

According to this forum getting rejected literally hundreds of times by trash tier foids isn't enough to prove you're an incel. But being 30 and sitting on your ass and making 0 effort is, only because you're an "oldcel" :feelsseriously:
This forum is such a joke sometimes.

There are people here who lose their shit & come up with delusional copes whenever their agenda or world view gets challenged/proven wrong.

Last edited:
To be safe sure. Zoomercels should try to enjoy their life in school and try not to dwell on it too much, once you hit 18 and beyond it gets worse then it's unavoidable. Though I know a lot of ethniccels pretty much are set in stone as incel (Trust me I am one) once they hit puberty in early teens. I was bluepilled for years but deep down I know something was up, I was pretty depressed even in school and I didnt know why. Even still, dwelling on the blackpill at a young age isn't healthy bros..Relax and enjoy some of your youth while you can