Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THere needs to be some constitutional amendment to protect children from shitty parents

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
My parents basically kicked me out of the house and forced me to live in this shitty apartment full of rats and these disgusting hairy caterpiller things and June bugs knowing I can’t afford a better one or get a gf to help me get a better one. And then they have the audacity to say no one is forcing me to stay here wtf am I supposed to be homeless? If I see another hairy caterpiller I’m going to kill myself

Insects and other "creepy-crawly" animals are the only living things in existence that tolerate and in somecases enjoy the company of incels.

Brutal insectpill.

Insects and other "creepy-crawly" animals are the only living things in existence that tolerate and in somecases enjoy the company of incels.

Brutal insectpill.
They’re so fucking disgusting my dad literally thinks a girl will fuck me with these nasty creatures running around they look like centipede wookies with their gross antennas

adopt a cat, your problem will be solved within a week or two, plus you wont have to feed the cat.

They’re so fucking disgusting my dad literally thinks a girl will fuck me with these nasty creatures running around they look like centipede wookies with their gross antennas

I don't see these insects bothering normies as much and they can live in run down projects and with little care.

Normies are real sensitive to even things like spiders so again the only reason I can think of is that insects are naturally more comfortable around incels compared to the average person.

Just get an insect free home bro. She will surely jump on your cock bro.

Just get an insect free home bro. She will surely jump on your cock bro.
No I’m just sayin even chad couldn’t get laid here this place is gross af

No I’m just sayin even chad couldn’t get laid here this place is gross af
How old are you. Going to Uni? Or wageslaving? If you wagie just pay rent to your parents

How old are you. Going to Uni? Or wageslaving? If you wagie just pay rent to your parents
I’m 26 with no degree.
My parents kicked me out and said it’s time to be responsible for myself but wouldn’t let me go to uni while I lived with them

I’m 26 with no degree.
My parents kicked me out and said it’s time to be responsible for myself but wouldn’t let me go to uni while I lived with them
I am 26cel and soon gonna start waging as well. Still live with my parents jfl but havta change town to wagewhore. Apply for NEETbuxx. And what do they have against uni? This should be considered child abuse

I am 26cel and soon gonna start waging as well. Still live with my parents jfl but havta change town to wagewhore. Apply for NEETbuxx. And what do they have against uni? This should be considered child abuse
I gotta get a jerb and pay fer it maself! Even though they have loans for it and I would’ve graduated at 22 had they not been delusional rednecks

I gotta get a jerb and pay fer it maself! Even though they have loans for it and I would’ve graduated at 22 had they not been delusional rednecks
Really sucks dude. No kidding. This just shows how severly one's future socio-economic status could be messed up by shitty parental decisions. Something similar happened to me, though I have graduated. Hope you make it big somehow

Most people don't really care about child abuse unless it's sexual abuse because they don't like to think about some old, ugly dude getting with a cute, angelic little girl.

Shitty apartment full of rats and these disgusting hairy caterpiller things and June bugs
Sounds like a fixable problem tbh. First seal any holes where the animals could come in. The remaining insects should die within a few days, and for the remaining rats you can put up traps

it's over boyo. just signup for military and cut off family. I plan on cutting off my shitskin curry nigger family someday