Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There needs to be incel basic income

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
The government needs to start providing incels with IBI since many incels like myself are poor and cant get job. All incels shall be entitled to $2000 dollars a month and if your currycel you get $2500 a month. We should also get all of our essentials like food, video games, alcohol and drugs delivered to us so that we can ldar in peace and not have to go outside and be ridiculed by evil normie bullies.

universal basic income is what its called.

ive been trying for 2 years to get a job to no avail

I think my incel looks maybe atleast partially to blame.

Yes I would happy with being incel then

Literally all I'd need is like £300/month + housing, I could live like a king off that.

True. I feel like I deserve to be compensated for being brought into this world without my consent and with terrible genes. I got gypped.

This is the best life incels can achieve actually. I second this.

Soory but the only "people" that get that are shaniqua and her 12 bastard children

Crustaciouse said:
Soory but the only "people" that get that are shaniqua and her 12 bastard children

I'd settle for state-funded assisted suicide available 24/7 to incels.

Crustaciouse said:

Only 12 bastards?

No dude. That is so racist. You don't understand! Shaniqua needs that money to spend on weave!

That would be awesome but that obviously would never happen. Not even homeless have it half as good as that.

Amen brothers, I have been longing for Basic Income ever since I heard of it. Many incels are just too aspie/asocial to get a job, let alone hold one (that isn't suicide fuel). NEETbux is great, but you have to account for everything, go to appointments, courses and look for work. I came to the conclusion in recent months that I simply cannot tolerate a full time job, so I am looking for part-time work that is sustainable. If Basic Income happened I could finally truly LDAR and never worry about retirement either. I have become quite content to be a hermitcel now and I am simply grateful for access to shelter and food. I don't mind living in poverty if it means that I am left alone. I can live pretty well on a restricted budget and value relative happiness over endless stress.

It would be nice but governments are already short on money all the time despite tower high income taxes.
I would live on a farm in the Philippines, bang hookers on occasion and own 2 mares.