Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There needs to be a new society for high IQ people

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am tired of high IQ scientists and entrepreneurs making life easier for people who really don't deserve it. The example is Tinder-a bunch of dorky guys who were able to create an app that made it easy for ugly femoids to fuck attractive men and for attractive men to get laid easily. Another is abortion which allows disgusting women to murder babies just to be sluts.

In the process, they are also hurting some segments of society. The only way to rectify this is that ONLY high IQ people should be allowed to benefit from the technology produced by other high IQ people.

A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
NegroKing said:
I am tired of high IQ scientists and entrepreneurs making life easier for people who really don't deserve it. The example is Tinder-a bunch of dorky guys who were able to create an app that made it easy for ugly femoids to fuck attractive men and for attractive men to get laid easily. Another is abortion which allows disgusting women to murder babies just to be sluts.

In the process, they are also hurting some segments of society. The only way to rectify this is that ONLY high IQ people should be allowed to benefit from the technology produced by other high IQ people.

What is your IQ?

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
nobody that posts on an internet forum has a high iq

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
123d 2h 5m
My IQ is low though

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
There's already Mensa for that; what I've been told there's a egotists walking among that community, but however there's no denying that their smart and high achieving. I generally want to stay away from egotistical and elitist crowds... At the same, I don't like to view myself as being superior to others.

woke_nigga

woke_nigga

lovecel
get off your high horse if you think you'll be part of any high iq secret society. isolation makes you think you're the most intelligent but in reality, you're nothing.