Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There needs to be a new society for high IQ people

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am tired of high IQ scientists and entrepreneurs making life easier for people who really don't deserve it. The example is Tinder-a bunch of dorky guys who were able to create an app that made it easy for ugly femoids to fuck attractive men and for attractive men to get laid easily. Another is abortion which allows disgusting women to murder babies just to be sluts.

In the process, they are also hurting some segments of society. The only way to rectify this is that ONLY high IQ people should be allowed to benefit from the technology produced by other high IQ people.

NegroKing said:
I am tired of high IQ scientists and entrepreneurs making life easier for people who really don't deserve it. The example is Tinder-a bunch of dorky guys who were able to create an app that made it easy for ugly femoids to fuck attractive men and for attractive men to get laid easily. Another is abortion which allows disgusting women to murder babies just to be sluts.

In the process, they are also hurting some segments of society. The only way to rectify this is that ONLY high IQ people should be allowed to benefit from the technology produced by other high IQ people.

What is your IQ?

nobody that posts on an internet forum has a high iq

My IQ is low though

There's already Mensa for that; what I've been told there's a egotists walking among that community, but however there's no denying that their smart and high achieving. I generally want to stay away from egotistical and elitist crowds... At the same, I don't like to view myself as being superior to others.

get off your high horse if you think you'll be part of any high iq secret society. isolation makes you think you're the most intelligent but in reality, you're nothing.

Re: How would I go about doing this?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184764468Friday, March 04, 2016 8:14 PM CST
Greetings.From my interpretation of the problem, I believe that you may benefit from an algorithm employing multi-dimensional data-structures.Supposedly, a table could represent a matrix containing the necessary rows and columns, as shown below:Board = {{{["Image"]=nil}},{{["Image"]=nil}}};Board[1][1].Image = "Image_Here";print(Board[1][1].Image); --This would output the defined image data.The "Board" matrix is merely a table with two numerically-indexed tables representing rows. The tables indexed within those tables represent the columns.The above example will access the first column table of the first row table.Regarding techniques for moving items, a conditional statement could be utilized to compare the values in this manner:New_Item = "String_Item";if(New_Item ~= nil and Board[1][1].Item ~= nil)thenBoard[1][1+1].Item = Board[1][1];Board[1][1].Item = New_Item;This may hopefully help you accomplish the task.

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren.Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful.Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature.I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible.Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision.It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation.Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy.Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool.Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory.It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I.Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology.Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules.I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.
bobthecheeseburger
Png

#183567406Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart.
KnifePlay
Png

#183567419Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
i can't read =(