Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is only ONE WAY to know if you’re good looking or not

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Open an honest tinder account with honest pictures. 

I’m on my 3rd catfish chad account so far and within 1 hour of creating the account I have literally hundreds of Stacy matches.

My real tinder account has never had a single match, ever, in 4 years.

Tinder isn't reliable. Even Chad-lites don't do as well as Giga Chads. A better way to assess your attractiveness is to hit on girls and see how they respond. If you get a fine, you're ugly as sin and should just rot, but if you're good looking you'll be able to get a number.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Tinder isn't reliable. Even Chad-lites don't do as well as Giga Chads. A better way to assess your attractiveness is to hit on girls and see how they respond. If you get a fine, you're ugly as sin and should just rot, but if you're good looking you'll be able to get a number.

Yeah but hitting on girls has too many extra variables involved, it’s not a pure, isolated experiment.

MayorOfKekville said:
My real tinder account has never had a single match, ever, in 4 years.
Truecel. me neither

My face and confidence are so bad that I can't even create social media because I'm terrified of pictures. I think that answers how well I would do on tinder

The amazing thing is that chad can say anything to these femoids. Be as rude, sleazy, bigoted as he wants - they all love him no matter what.

Try OkCupid. Apps that you can message without matching.

Tinder is the best way to judge your looks. I´ve cold approached over 1000 girls IRL and my experiences irl matches exactly my experience on Tinder. I occassionally get a match, but it never goes anywhere because the girl I´m talking to eventually finds someone hotter.

Sugar said:
Try OkCupid. Apps that you can message without matching.

The women has to like you before she can respond to your message.

theultimate341 said:
The women has to like you before she can respond to your message.

No, you only have to like them.

I absolutely hate taking pictures of myself. For some reason I always look 10x worse in the front lens camera than I do in the mirror/pictures others take of me.

theultimate341 said:
they changed it

I don't know, I'm still able to message. It's still better than Tinder in my opinion.

Sugar said:
I don't know, I'm still able to message. It's still better than Tinder in my opinion.

I know what youre saying, im saying you "both" have to like each other before they can read it. Its still like tinder tbh.

theultimate341 said:
I know what youre saying, im saying you "both" have to like each other before they can read it. Its still like tinder tbh.

I've been able to message even if I didn't match though.

VST said:
I absolutely hate taking pictures of myself. For some reason I always look 10x worse in the front lens camera than I do in the mirror/pictures others take of me.

You're probably coping. I thought i looked good in mirrors but i was coping hard. Pics are the real determining.

The correct answer is:

P in V.

half my swipes are matches but im still incel

Stanx22 said:
You're probably coping. I thought i looked good in mirrors but i was coping hard. Pics are the real determining.

Not realy. read about camara lens distortion.
Not always the most depressing answer is the most correct one.
Of course you can still be subhuman and look worse at pictures because of distortion.

Testiclechincel said:
Not realy. read about camara lens distortion.
Not always the most depressing answer is the most correct one.
Of course you can still be subhuman and look worse at pictures because of distortion.

Reality is always worse than expected.

Stanx22 said:

Not really coping, I look like a normie when others take pics of me
45KZnHI.png

Some guys believe that there is a bug that prevents them from getting matches.

The best way to know your ugly or attractive is to see how life treats you

Stanx22 said:
Reality is always worse than expected.

Reality is neither optimistic or passimistic. Reality does not give a shit about your attitude and your attitude won't necessarily change reality. It's just the cruel nature of existence.

Testiclechincel said:
Reality is neither optimistic or passimistic. Reality does not give a shit about your attitude and your attitude won't necessarily change reality. It's just the cruel nature of existence.

You sound like a neckbeard atheist who thinks that he's too smart for the world.

Stanx22 said:
You sound like a neckbeard atheist who thinks that he's too smart for the world.

Being edgy is my guilty pleasure.
Not a neckbeard nor an atheist. I probably possess  an average to below average intelligence tough.

Testiclechincel said:
Being edgy is my guilty pleasure.
Not a neckbeard nor an atheist. I probably possess  an average to below average intelligence tough.

Good for you.

M. Bison said:
Some guys believe that there is a bug that prevents them from getting matches.

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Even sub5 women are even pickier on tinder and dating sites [online in general] though, but it's a reliable gauge overall.

IF YOU HAVE BITCHES GIVING YOU THE PUSSY ,YES, YOU'RE GOOD-LOOKING. IF YOU'RE ON INCELS.ME TRYING TO FIGURE SHIT OUT, NO, YOU'RE NOT A LOOKER.

Robinxyz said:
IF YOU HAVE BITCHES GIVING YOU THE PUSSY ,YES, YOU'RE GOOD-LOOKING. IF YOU'RE ON INCELS.ME TRYING TO FIGURE SHIT OUT, NO, YOU'RE NOT A LOOKER.

This. If you were good looking youd be getting laid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back