Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing worse than this

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
This is without a doubt the absolute bottom of the barrel feelings any human being can experience. There's nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise. Getting heart broken is one thing but if you have been in an relationship before, EVER, then you know what it feels like. You know what love feels like. Imagine never getting the pure feeling of love and ONLY feeling heartbreak. At least you fucking know what it feels like. The only ONLY thing is keeping me alive is the fact that I'm still young and the chance that I could experience a beautiful first time, losing my virginity with someone who loves me... but as I get older I lose that luxury. As I get older the amount of women my age with virginity lowers and- AND -if I'm still attracted to young, hot, untouched, completely developed females, I'm seen as a fucking pedophile. Fuck normies.

true, just like never having friends. acquiring friendship must be the easiest thing on earth as a young man but for some reason most of us aren't even capable of that. truly brutal

Not having sex is not the worst part of being incel. If that were the only problem, a prostitute would solve it.

We have no friends. Everyone around us hates us, wants us dead, and when they fail to do so, they ignore us and condemn us to loneliness. Anything said by us is interpreted in the worst possible way. When we are clearly right, they ignore reality and go against logic just for the pleasure of disagreeing and ridiculing us.

We will never receive any position of trust and, when it happens, the pressure on us is absurd because nobody is in solidarity with an incel the way it would be with a chad or foid. And they still make fun of us for not being able to get off the ground.

We're not meant to have beautiful experiences

Not having sex is not the worst part of being incel. If that were the only problem, a prostitute would solve it.

We have no friends. Everyone around us hates us, wants us dead, and when they fail to do so, they ignore us and condemn us to loneliness. Anything said by us is interpreted in the worst possible way. When we are clearly right, they ignore reality and go against logic just for the pleasure of disagreeing and ridiculing us.

We will never receive any position of trust and, when it happens, the pressure on us is absurd because nobody is in solidarity with an incel the way it would be with a chad or foid. And they still make fun of us for not being able to get off the ground.

true, just like never having friends. acquiring friendship must be the easiest thing on earth as a young man but for some reason most of us aren't even capable of that. truly brutal

True. Inceldom is much deeper than relationships, that’s the least of my problems right now. :feelsbadman:

Exactly tbh, not having sex is only a part of it

We've been condemned to a life full of misery and depression. We were not meant to enjoy beautiful experiences

Ugly men are meant to cope or rope

But normies will still say that we're not entitled to essential parts of human mental health

Massively based.
Its not just celibacy. Isolation fucking hurts.