Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing worse than having no genetic identity...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
spaniard themselves aren't considered white by North Europeans because they look like Arabs. Many Arabs can feat easily in Spain, south Italy and Greece.

spaniard themselves aren't considered white by North Europeans because they look like Arabs. Many Arabs can feat easily in Spain, south Italy and Greece.
Ngl, there are Spaniards who could pass as Syrian tbh. I think most of the Arabs that conquered Al-Andalus were from that region.

True Spaniards are a mix of Celtic, Germanic (Visigoth, Vandal, and Swebi) and Cantabrian/Basque.

Last edited:
Ngl, there are Spaniards who could pass as Syrian tbh. I think most of the Arabs that conquered Al-Andalus were from that region.
It is because they have Mediterranean phenotype. They don't look Nordic.

The presence of people of the Levant in south Europe goes back even more to the Phoenician civilization then to Islamic conquests. Both Arabs and Phoenicians are semites.

It is because they have Mediterranean phenotype. They don't look Nordic.

The presence of people of the Levant in south Europe goes back even more to the Phoenician civilization then to Islamic conquests. Both Arabs and Phoenicians are semites.
Yeah, but the Spanish also have Germanic and Celtic admixtures. More so in the northern coast in regions like Galicia, Asturias, and Cantabria where they were more isolated in the mountains and where the Muslims didn't invade.

As a beaner mestizo i feel lost in this world , Im not a rich cumskin with european heritage , Im not an indigenous goblin tribal , I am an abhorrent crossbreed mutt , I would like to "care" about my tribe like cumskins or indigenous goblins do , I am the product of spaniard invaders degenerate xenophilia , I dont have a group , I dont have an identity , I dont care about fucking anything because i have no heritage , No roots , Nothing...I would like to be a cumskin or a 100% indigenous beanerland inhabitant living an humble but traditional way of life , But of course i would preffer being a rich cumskin like my piece of shit cousin , Hell i even would preffer to be black than being a mestizo because at least niggers have common roots in africa , But what about mestizos like me? Nothing , I would never know my true origins like cumskins or blacks , Fuck life. :feelsbadman:

If you were a 100% native you're life would probably just be worse tbh.

If you were a 100% native you're life would probably just be worse tbh.
Better being an indio or a nigger in Africa or Haiti than mixed, tbh.

Yeah, but the Spanish also have Germanic and Celtic admixtures. More so in the northern coast in regions like Galicia, Asturias, and Cantabria where they were more isolated in the mountains and where the Muslims didn't invade.
Spaniards barely score 4% of north african. Is just climate.

Being a fellow Latinocel, I can understand having the conqueror's language forced upon you as well as their genes, and forced to become mutts than have an ethnic and tribal identity unlike most of the Old World does.

Do the natives in Mexico still speak their languages?
That's why I'm happy I'm mostly African and not Mutt ngl.

Try having Slavic features in Germany

That's why I'm happy I'm mostly African and not Mutt ngl.
True, but from what I know Jamaicans are a bit more mixed-race than Haitians.