Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing worse than having no genetic identity...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
As a beaner mestizo i feel lost in this world , Im not a rich cumskin with european heritage , Im not an indigenous goblin tribal , I am an abhorrent crossbreed mutt , I would like to "care" about my tribe like cumskins or indigenous goblins do , I am the product of spaniard invaders degenerate xenophilia , I dont have a group , I dont have an identity , I dont care about fucking anything because i have no heritage , No roots , Nothing...I would like to be a cumskin or a 100% indigenous beanerland inhabitant living an humble but traditional way of life , But of course i would preffer being a rich cumskin like my piece of shit cousin , Hell i even would preffer to be black than being a mestizo because at least niggers have common roots in africa , But what about mestizos like me? Nothing , I would never know my true origins like cumskins or blacks , Fuck life. :feelsbadman:

yeah bro i can understand. not knowing parts of your identity can really suck.

I'm kinda lucky, Jamaicans have atleast some cultural connections to Africa. African Americans on the other hand, have none.

I heard Spanish inmates in American prisons have a very strong in group preference and are heavy into looking out for their Latino homies :feelsLSD:

I heard Spanish inmates in American prisons have a very strong in group preference and are heavy into looking out for their Latino homies :feelsLSD:
I heard Mexican cartels control some Mexican prisons.

Being a fellow Latinocel, I can understand having the conqueror's language forced upon you as well as their genes, and forced to become mutts than have an ethnic and tribal identity unlike most of the Old World does.

Do the natives in Mexico still speak their languages?

Being a fellow Latinocel, I can understand having the conqueror's language forced upon you as well as their genes, and forced to become mutts than have an ethnic and tribal identity unlike most of the Old World does.

Do the natives in Mexico still speak their languages?

Yeah some still speak native languages like nauatl but they live in remote places like the "sierra madre" in oaxaca and other forgotten places

I hate that the Spaniards created the caste system in their colonies, and made White features the beauty standard. And then they wonder why ethnic and mutts are so fucked in the head and self hating.

tbh north africans too, western people know only white, black and asian.
I am considered black in the europen country I live :lul:

Yeah some still speak native languages like nauatl but they live in remote places like the "sierra madre" in oaxaca and other forgotten places
I heard that Mestizos look down on Indigenious people, it true?

I hate that the Spaniards created the caste system in their colonies, and made White features the beauty standard. And then they wonder why ethnic and mutts are so fucked in the head and self hating.

Just look at this shit , I had to grow with shitty "televisa" thrash tv before i had internet.

Et5Me 2XIAAMz5i

:reeeeee:

@Algeriancel thoughts on Amerindians?
The Spanish shouldn't have mixed or brought niggers over here as slaves, tbh.
tbh north africans too, western people know only white, black and asian.
I am considered black in the europen country I live :lul:
But nafris aren't mixed, they are still their own people. And Berber language (and indigenous African languages in general) are more known and protected than Amerindian languages.

And also Africans are not a minority in their own country or have their ethnic bloodlines threatened, unlike the Injuns here.

But nafris aren't mixed, they are still their own people. And Berber language (and indigenous African languages in general) are more known and protected than Amerindian languages.

And also Africans are not a minority in their own country or have their ethnic bloodlines threatened, unlike the Injuns here.
True, but I am talking about the view of the majority of people I have to cohabit (as a spawn of immigrants), they are all ignorant NPCs who have 0 knowledge of other ethnicities

I heard that Mestizos look down on Indigenious people, it true?

Well personally i wouldnt breeed indigenous goblinas because is just creating more suffering in this shit country...well and i like white foids only , I cant lie to my heart , But yeah a loot of mexicans treat indigenous people as shit.

Nope, I live in italy.
Still mog me with racial purity and having your own ancient language and writing system despite centuries of invasion. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BTW, your women are hot.

Still mog me with racial purity and having your own ancient language and writing system despite centuries of invasion. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BTW, your women are hot.

Most italian foids are stacies , I knew one from my young school years , her name was maria vittoria toselli , She used to be friendly with me but turned into a gigacunt and blocked me in cuckbook after i tried to talk to her years later.

We are truly not that pure tbh, arabs invasion fucked everything up and people are forgetting amazigh languages while speaking arabic dialect, but yes we still have our culture at least and most of people who speak amazigh live in communities like my father one in the atlas moutains

Well personally i wouldnt breeed indigenous goblinas because is just creating more suffering in this shit country...well and i like white foids only , I cant lie to my heart , But yeah a loot of mexicans treat indigenous people as shit.
It's sad they as were first ones there, they deserve more respect.

Most italian foids are stacies , I knew one from my young school years , her name was maria vittoria toselli , She used to be friendly with me but turned into a gigacunt and blocked me from cuckbook after i tried to talk to her years later.
I hate italian foids so much, we call them "Fighe di legno" which means wooden roastie :lul:

Most italian foids are stacies , I knew one from my young school years , her name was maria vittoria toselli , She used to be friendly with me but turned into a gigacunt and blocked me in cuckbook after i tried to talk to her years later.
They are. Even the Italian-American foids here.
We are truly not that pure tbh, arabs invasion fucked everything up and people are forgetting amazigh languages while speaking arabic dialect, but yes we still have our culture at least and most of people who speak amazigh live in communities like my father one in the atlas moutains
So how does that compared to the native Amerindians here?

They are. Even the Italian-American foids here.

So how does that compared to the native Amerindians here?
different situation but similar outcome

Life is rigged against you, man.

As a beaner mestizo i feel lost in this world , Im not a rich cumskin with european heritage , Im not an indigenous goblin tribal , I am an abhorrent crossbreed mutt , I would like to "care" about my tribe like cumskins or indigenous goblins do , I am the product of spaniard invaders degenerate xenophilia , I dont have a group , I dont have an identity , I dont care about fucking anything because i have no heritage , No roots , Nothing...I would like to be a cumskin or a 100% indigenous beanerland inhabitant living an humble but traditional way of life , But of course i would preffer being a rich cumskin like my piece of shit cousin , Hell i even would preffer to be black than being a mestizo because at least niggers have common roots in africa , But what about mestizos like me? Nothing , I would never know my true origins like cumskins or blacks , Fuck life. :feelsbadman:
Huh?

Hispanics dominate the entire western hemisphere

Spaniards were able to defeat the anglos , Why they couldn't?

I would like to "care" about my tribe like cumskins or indigenous goblins do
But cumskins don't care about their own people, whole Europe is commiting sudoku by importing shitskins and poundering to gays and anyone displaying any kind of patriotism is being labeled as nazi.

t, snow monkey slav

But cumskins don't care about their own people, whole Europe is commiting sudoku by importing shitskins and poundering to gays and anyone displaying any kind of patriotism is being labeled as nazi.

t, snow monkey slav

Cumskins in mexico only breed with other cumskins or richer individuals than themselves , But you still have a point.

Then they're retards, when they have white stacys at home .
But what if they're young men who never had a wife? Same with conquistadors, they could've just went back to Spain with their own foids.

But what if they're young men who never had a wife? Same with conquistadors, they could've just went back to Spain with their own foids.
I think andlusian moor blood fooked up their women and made them ugly like ours. Native American foids were probably better looking and that's why the spainiards went crazy for em. :ahegao:

I think andlusian moor blood fooked up their women and made them ugly like ours. Native American foids were probably better looking and that's why the spainiards went crazy for em. :ahegao:

Cope spaniard invaders were mostly criminals and low rank mercenaries with syphilis

I'm slav 100%, still ugly.

Yumma yumma red skinned pussy :ahegao:
Most Amerindian foids were probably short ugly subhuman goblinas, tbh. I've seen Spanish foids and many of them are blonde and brunette Stacys and stacylites. Especially the ones from the north and east.

I just want white pudsy :feelsbadman:
See senior. No el pasa . El pasa el hermano :fuk:
Most Amerindian foids were probably short ugly subhuman goblinas, tbh. I've seen Spanish foids and many of them are blonde and brunette Stacys and stacylites. Especially the ones from the north and east.
Seeing is believing my brother. One can only hope they were good looking. I doubt that pure whites are majority now not after 1000 years of nafri rule.

Anyway. I heard somewhere that the natives considered fairy skin children to be children of the gods before spainiards came. And the spainiards somewhere said these fair skinned children were indistinguishable from the mainland peoples features, is that true?.

Although it was some retarded white alt-right video. So I highly doubt it's true.

Last edited:

This :yes:

Most xenophile invaders were probably cels like us , Pussy starved cels would fuck anything , White foids are superior and if someone deny it they are probably coping.