Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing to make high effort posts about

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
A lot of people complain about the lack of high IQ posts. The problem that comes to my mind about this is this though:
What are we supposed to make threads about? Is there anything that hasn't been discussed already? We know everything about the blackpill. We have dozens of threads proving it and discussing aspects of it. There isn't anything left to discuss.
No matter what kind of thread you want to make, 100% chance it has been discussed before.

Also there isn't any reason to make the effort to create high IQ threads on this forum. As a lot of you know I mainly post dumb shit these days. And that's because there isn't even a reason to take the effort to create threads here anymore. If you make a well thought out thread about a topic, comments will either say "didn't read" or one word answers. And half the comments will be quotes of these one word answers. So why even bother?
I already know that 90% of users here won't read this thread.

This is shitpost.is now. And there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. So no point in trying. I just shitpost too now.

Dunking on ITtards is always an option.

Most posts on this site are about user's personal lives, politics and shitposts, i prefer these types of posts to muh blackpill science

If you make a well thought out thread about a topic, comments will either say "didn't read" or one word answers.
or they wont respond at all like many do my threads.

brutally over

We come here because we're angry and can't change our situation

Last edited:
Nobody reads the long posts anyway

I think it's ok to discuss things that have already been discussed before, depending on who joins in the discussion, context, etc it probably won't be the same discussion and there may be some new insights

Most posts on this site are about user's personal lives, politics and shitposts, i prefer these types of posts to muh blackpill science
I also like these (less so with shitposts)

Also I think you're right that the high amount of shitposting makes high effort posts rarer. Why bother if like you said people will just say dnr or "ok"

The only “high-iq” conversations left to be had pertain to subjects that are not directly related to involuntary celibacy. Still, The Blackpill applies to all aspects of the human condition.