Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is not a SINGLE person on this forum

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
that has lower iq than me, i am the embodmient of cognitive impairment

nope.

im a disabled inbred chechencel. /r/inceltears makes fun of me all the tiem for it too

Not even close. I have extreme brain fog and maladaptive daydreaming yet my parents force me into engineering to watch me fail

Not even close. I have extreme brain fog and maladaptive daydreaming yet my parents force me into engineering to watch me fail

studying engineering but low iq XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD epic memed bro lol :DXD

studying engineering but low iq XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD epic memed bro lol :DXD
I failed everything even though I had put 6 hours a day of work in I can’t think for myself is my problem

I also suffer from brainfog and I don't know how to get rid of it.

I have maladaptive daydreaming too. What do you think about it?

my iq is too high for me to fit into society
Big 1408711921 image

I can't tell if I'm slow or I have ADD.

Not true, look at the people claiming that whitecel = fakecel and the guy claiming my thread about academics was cope

How bad is yours? I usually dedicate about 2 hrs per day.
I would say 5 hours. Before I go to sleep, random times during the day and when I wake up.

I can’t focus on school with it, I’ll be in a lecture and lose attention randomly and get lost. Same with reading a textbook so I gave up on studying. The good thing is that my dreams are usually related to them.

Some lurkers would like to challenge you on that. You're smart enough to navigate the account creation page, and even figured out how to make a thread.

I would say 5 hours. Before I go to sleep, random times during the day and when I wake up.

I can’t focus on school with it, I’ll be in a lecture and lose attention randomly and get lost. Same with reading a textbook so I gave up on studying. The good thing is that my dreams are usually related to them.

That's interesting man. I hope at least you enjoy your dreams.

I enjoy my dreams, and if they didn't actively hurt me (i often go to bed late or go into work late because of them), I would want to keep them. I also listen to music often when I do it.

This makes me glad that my mum isn’t that strict.

This makes me glad that my mum isn’t that strict.
It sucks, she acts like she cares sometimes but the moment she hears im doing bad she freaks.

Also what game is your profile pic from

That sounds terrible.

It’s Zanza from Xenoblade Chronicles.