Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no way someone can remain an incel (KHHV) by age 21-23 and not have mental issues from it

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Title.
No way someone could actually get to that age and have a sane healthy and functioning life, there must be serious psycho-social issues by that stage, missing out on teen love, young romance during development, the chance to pair bond etc.

I can't fucking imagine I will be that age in no time and I am still trying to grasp whatever little part of myself I can still call "NT"

True. Wait till you hit 30s as KHHV. Potent ERfuel.

True. Wait till you hit 30s as KHHV. Potent ERfuel.
I will continue to gymcel cope by then, if that and other looksmaxxes don't work I might just rope honestly.
My health record is already fucked as it us don't think ill live a fulfilling life, I am giving myself 5-7 years.

Nothing to see here.
Water is wet.

I will continue to gymcel cope by then, if that and other looksmaxxes don't work I might just rope honestly.
My health record is already fucked as it us don't think ill live a fulfilling life, I am giving myself 5-7 years.
Wat are your main issues other than being curry?

Shit sorry to hear that. As if a curry doesnt have enough problems already.
Tbh aye, doctors told me my hair would come back but its been almost 5 years and it never came back to its previous density.

there must be serious psycho-social issues by that stage, missing out on teen love, young romance during development, the chance to pair bond etc.
i am 20
i do not feel mentally well after all that i have missed out on

What do you mean by "killing itself"? Is your thyroid gland dying?
Antibodies are high and my thyroid function is dropping with each bloodtest (Hashimotos disease)

That's awful. :(

I am close to 30 now and I am actively researching and developing methods of suicide.
I thought u were saving up for ascension bro?
I am still trying honestly dont know if its hopeless or what

seriously. Corey Feldman is widely known as a child actor who has had a train run on him by pedo wood. I would argue that any KHHV here is waay more damaged mentally than that guy.

seriously. Corey Feldman is widely known as a child actor who has had a train run on him by pedo wood. I would argue that any KHHV here is waay more damaged mentally than that guy.
tbh he got fucked over hard man, they even tried to shut him down for implying that (((hollywood))) wasn't a safe place for kids

Its over for me. Once COVID hit, I realized that I could never ascend. Now I only live for the peacefulness of death.
RIP my man, I hope you find peace with yourself brother.

The mental trauma just keeps increasing exponentially until you go insane.

Title.
No way someone could actually get to that age and have a sane healthy and functioning life, there must be serious psycho-social issues by that stage, missing out on teen love, young romance during development, the chance to pair bond etc.

I can't fucking imagine I will be that age in no time and I am still trying to grasp whatever little part of myself I can still call "NT"
I am the living proof it,I am close to losing my fucking mind and I have mental breakdowns frequently

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back