Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no point in fighting normies/any sort of cucks

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
Every period spent actively detesting them is futile if there is no proper contest in the first place. You should have an enemy because you respect their way of attacking you. Spending your time exerting effort and getting no intellectual/pleasurable reward is not something worth doing.

They're all the same

They're all the same
It's all just the same water arguments on here against them because what they do is so easily disputed. There are no new ways of thinking to be accomplished so no one grows. You can hate them but spending your time doing it at the expense of productive shit is pointless.

It's all just the same water arguments on here against them because what they do is so easily disputed. There are no new ways of thinking to be accomplished so no one grows. You can hate them but spending your time doing it at the expense of productive shit is pointless.
They all agree to the same shit and never fucking question their own judgement.

I don't want to fight anyone.

I want to fight just to get a loving girlfriend within my looksmatch, that's all.

Is there point in anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back