Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no love.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
(Apologies in advance, this is no high iq dissertation like quite a few threads where I have to read it slow to get what OP implies)

If there is no love, what is it then?

Love is an euphemism for the male-female dynamic; a means to an end(=fucking). Like the foreplay. Like how some men hire a prostitute and do some small talk before the act. The getting to know each other, or pretending to do so all while anticipating the main event (= fucking, again). Since the coitus is regarded as an indecent act, this so called 'loving' complements it. 'Make love' as a decent way to put it.

What's really unfortunate is that beta/subhuman men who don't get anywhere close to the end (=fucking) starts accumulating a lot of this (which gets ridiculed as niceguys). They do have a point in doing so - if you are a Chad, you would be able to score your hole for the night for what you are, than what you have to do (=do nice things).

Whatever Chad does, a foid will cook her brains to make it appear palatable to her; and later next morning she would say ''if only Chad was a bit nice to me'' for the sake of whining. Subhumans who aren't in a foid's radar gatecrash into her spheres of influence (a fatal mistake subhumans do) by assuming that if they are nice, they would be able to reach Chad's privilege in a foidal heart.

Mgtows and TRP larpers who don't get pussy in the current dating scene, instead of embracing that the red pill they seem to have found is nothing but a giant ball of black pill, start deluding themselves that they are high value by not pursuing the hole, the primal purpose of a man's life. Consider this: in this degenerate era where holes are getting pummeled on a hourly basis if you aren't able to score even a high mileage roastie hole, what high value are you attaining?

If they embrace the (black) pill then there's nothing that can be done about it in this life. IT's OVER. But no, that's too harsh and to give up is to lose the prime purpose in life so one has to delude himself through an assortment of copes. I would suggest frencels here not to engage in any keyboard wars with copers (like IT). Give them enough time, all their delusions will come crashing. It's like the British who whine about the weather all the time when touring a tropical place, feeling empty with nothing to talk about. Unfortunate that we unintentionally become blue pill world's lifefuel.

c'est la vie.

....continued

I have no experience with women other than the conversations I have with them during Chadfishing. It's pathetic, if I judge myself but then I was keen to know my reality than be in a bubble of hope and waiting.

A foid begins her whoring life (no offense to the term, all women are whores) in her teens and by the time she reaches early 20s, she has very well sampled every range of Chad and Chadlite in her mileau. Now she would be able to assess a man in the first few mins of meeting him. Contrast this with my foidal exposure; back in the college whenever I have to interact with a foid, I have fumbled and she would be so cool and composed. This is very hurtful to the self respect.

Funnily, some dynamics between Chad-Stacy is the same as Stacy-incel. A man enjoys that he's causing the instability within the psyche of a woman while a women detests the same wrt an inexperienced virgin and prefers the comfort zone of finding an (experienced) Chad for the night.

At my age, 35, the probability of everything isn't tending to a zero but an absolute zero. Just sharing a few thoughts with you to cope with a sleepless night.

Last edited:
The fact that the prime purpose of male life is to get foids is pathetic and rope inducing.

(Apologies in advance, this is no high iq dissertation like quite a few threads where I have to read it slow to get what OP implies)

Love is an euphemism for the male-female dynamic; a means to an end(=fucking). Like the foreplay. Like how some men hire a prostitute and do some small talk before the act. The getting to know each other, or pretending to do so all while anticipating the main event (= fucking, again). Since the coitus is regarded as an indecent act, this so called 'loving' complements it. 'Make love' as a decent way to put it.

What's really unfortunate is that beta/subhuman men who don't get anywhere close to the end (=fucking) starts accumulating a lot of this (which gets ridiculed as niceguys). They do have a point in doing so - if you are a Chad, you would be able to score your hole for the night for what you are, than what you have to do (=do nice things).

Whatever Chad does, a foid will cook her brains to make it appear palatable to her; and later next morning she would say ''if only Chad was a bit nice to me'' for the sake of whining. Subhumans who aren't in a foid's radar gatecrash into her spheres of influence (a fatal mistake subhumans do) by assuming that if they are nice, they would be able to reach Chad's privilege in a foidal heart.

Mgtows and TRP larpers who don't get pussy in the current dating scene, instead of embracing that the red pill they seem to have found is nothing but a giant ball of black pill, start deluding themselves that they are high value by not pursuing the hole, the primal purpose of a man's life. Consider this: in this degenerate era where holes are getting pummeled on a hourly basis if you aren't able to score even a high mileage roastie hole, what high value are you attaining?

If they embrace the (black) pill then there's nothing that can be done about it in this life. IT's OVER. But no, that's too harsh and to give up is to lose the prime purpose in life so one has to delude himself through an assortment of copes. I would suggest frencels here not to engage in any keyboard wars with copers (like IT). Give them enough time, all their delusions will come crashing. It's like the British who whine about the weather all the time when touring a tropical place, feeling empty with nothing to talk about. Unfortunate that we unintentionally become blue pill world's lifefuel.

c'est la vie.

....continued

I have no experience with women other than the conversations I have with them during Chadfishing. It's pathetic, if I judge myself but then I was keen to know my reality than be in a bubble of hope and waiting.

A foid begins her whoring life (no offense to the term, all women are whores) in her teens and by the time she reaches early 20s, she has very well sampled every range of Chad and Chadlite in her mileau. Now she would be able to assess a man in the first few mins of meeting him. Contrast this with my foidal exposure; back in the college whenever I have to interact with a foid, I have fumbled and she would be so cool and composed. This is very hurtful to the self respect.

Funnily, some dynamics between Chad-Stacy is the same as Stacy-incel. A man enjoys that he's causing the instability within the psyche of a woman while a women detests the same wrt an inexperienced virgin and prefers the comfort zone of finding an (experienced) Chad for the night.

At my age, 35, the probability of everything isn't tending to a zero but an absolute zero. Just sharing a few thoughts with you to cope with a sleepless night.
Love is just a fantasy

There is no love​

I think what people call love is lust, dependency, sense of obligation, settling.

c'est la vie.

....continued

There is no truth, there’s only what you chose to believe in

There is no love, only power exists.

Love was made up to keep the 80% men blue pill. Theres only lust and infatuation.

My love exists and with no girl to receive it, it's wasted

Love is an illusion