Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no honor. Big frame men act dishonorably and cheat all the time. They're just virtue signaling themselves as not needing to do underhandednes

based?

• yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Think about it. Big men have the power to always look dominant, and protective.

It makes everything small men do worse. Blame shifting. Especially if they're trying to attack them implicitly. Through everything being a wrong thing.

It makes their distinction look more virtuous. Especially if they're doing big bear protector virtue signaler white knight libtard game.

But when the scope of blame is off them they can do what they want.

People also fuck with them less.

There needs to be a discord server dedicated to cynicism/ dark sociology.

One of the subs had a collection of studies that showed taller, bigger men were categorically more violent than shorter men.
More likely to chimp out in public, more likely to beat their wives, more likely to get arrested for assault etc etc etc.

Physicality is all that mattered, in the mating sphere it's a handsome face and good frame, in the nasty, brutal everyday sphere it's the ability to apply violence.

Part of it is just the natural order. Big guy is an asshole and violently beats up small guy? Natural order.
Cucks someone? Oh yeah natural. "Teehee my boytoy can lift my hubby!"

Life is an objective evil.

Think about it. Big men have the power to always look dominant, and protective.

It makes everything small men do worse. Blame shifting. Especially if they're trying to attack them implicitly. Through everything being a wrong thing.

It makes their distinction look more virtuous. Especially if they're doing big bear protector virtue signaler white knight libtard game.

But when the scope of blame is off them they can do what they want.
The only honor is being victorious.

One of the final blackpills is that morality is a fiction. Just a massive copium to distract from human savagery. You will never quell our innate animal characteristics. That's why I laugh at upstanding citizen types. They're just fucking pawns.

One of the final blackpills is that morality is a fiction. Just a massive copium to distract from human savagery. You will never quell our innate animal characteristics. That's why I laugh at upstanding citizen types. They're just fucking pawns.

Yeah.

My mother would always go on about how when someone is a cunt to me, I should be the bigger person and just walk away. Nah bitch, I'll be a cunt back. At least I'll save some dignity.

honor is a myth for big men to grift about doing things the direct way because it plays into their hands in the first place. People want themselves to be the glorification.