Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is no god

Psalm 82
A psalm of Asaph.
1 God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:
2 “How long will you defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.
One word, "transhumanism"

The same nihilist, cuck atheist, bullshit that the Left, Communists and SJW's preach and shove down our throats every day.
The excuse they use to be abhorrent degenerates and cause suffering unto everyone, even in their own self destructive behavior.

"Why care about the future, just fuck Chad all day long, and ignore Incels that could give you a happy life."
"Yeah girl, you only have the here and now! Just fuck Tyrone like there is no tomorrow, life is meaningless after all."
"Yes comrade Foid, destroy the capitalist West, there is no God, the proletariat is their own masters! Give me power I will be your God!"

And so on and so forth.
Without something great than themselves, both the Foids and the Chads keep living in immediate self gratification mode.
Without humility and humbleness the Chads only care about fucking all foids, and the foids only care about fucking all Chads.
Something even lesser culturally than what the hominids 100.000 years ago had.

That kind of thinking is what creates the man made social Inceldom of today.
women cheated with chad in pre modern times and made incels think the kid is his. Religion is cope, no one actually follows it except autists.

Religion is teracope

God is generally thought of as being on a higher plane of existence, outside of our universe. Therefore, I don't think we can claim God's existence or non-existence. We can assume that he doesn't exist, but we can't guarantee it.

I believe in Chadcarnation. If you live life as an incel, you die and live the next as Chad.