Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no escape from this hell

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everyone is legit a demon. Either a troll or a cia person. There was never any freedom outside of this forum. It's all shit incarceration by homoshitians. Everything I do is either soon to yet be criticized by retards who don't even know me and yet I'm always called out for the littlest reasons. It never began for me. Their is no freedom on planet earth if you are born autistic. Even being a bystander will just get you bullied even more because normies and other incels are obessessed with proving who's better and what not irl and online. It never began. I'm so dissapointed

yea life kinda sucks

CIA is a foreign intelligence service.
You have to mean FBI/DHS.

Everyone is legit a demon. Either a troll or a cia person.
How I feel literally every day irl and online with every single person I see.

yea life kinda sucks
Life would've been better if it was designed by me. But we are in the timeline where it was designed by a bigger retard we can't yet to see. Or maybe it's naturally this dissapointing.

How I feel literally every day irl and online with every single person I see.
It never began for either of us. Also understandable as I see this with everyone as well. Just the other day a foid on this chat my brother was in was making fun of this autistic conservative kid named doubleswee, the only reason why she made fun of him was the fact he was both autistic and conservative. Theirs also a YouTube channel called underground swee that's about his Chad NT brother harassing him. That only made me thought about the truth nature of man and women. Their is no outlier. If we doomed ourselves on this planet by causing our own Armageddon, it is our fault, because all of humanity refused to grow up.

the only reason why she made fun of him was the fact he was both autistic and conservative.
Being ugly is automatically an argument anyone can make against you and you will always be humiliated. Ugly men are not allowed to stand for anything in soyciety. Autists have this effect in addition to people literally seeing them as glitched NPCs.

Im schizophrenic but i agree with everything you wrote. Being mentally ill and ugly is a death sentence.
Yeah, Everytime I try to look at the positives. Theirs absolutely none. Even if I were to ascend, I wouldn't change. The blackpill reminded me, we live in a depressing boring world filled with mindless devil's who do things just for sex, greed, power, and envy. Theirs no true people out their besides bio organic robots who only obey body clocks. Men and women....I never seen such a mindless spineless devil cur in my time on this planet. Humanity is Killing itself because of its own genetics and theirs nothing you can do to stop it besides watch:feelsbadman:
Being ugly is automatically an argument anyone can make against you and you will always be humiliated. Ugly men are not allowed to stand for anything in soyciety. Autists have this effect in addition to people literally seeing them as glitched NPCs.
Pretty much. It's all useless in the end. IT, CNN FOx everything that makes fun of us or we make fun of them. It's all but a retarded cycle. There will never be a day in our lives where we will see our species have a day where we will all be in Harmony. But in reality everyone and I mean everyone. Even people on here are at each other's throats almost daily. It's tiring and it's nothing new anymore. It's hell

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem if humanity goes extinct. Although id prefer that this whole earth blow up or some higher power out there fix this shit world. There's way to much suffering here. And like you said, even if we were to ascend, what about all the bullying we went through, the trauma, the shit environments we grew up in etc. Being mentally ill or having autism or a mental or physical disability makes life that much worse. Its so fucked.
Yeah, I don't even care if I'm virgin or not. It's more than about sex to me. It's about the state of even existing in this cruel undignified world. It's all about whose better and what not. There are no real people out there. I'm not even sure if I exist. No matter who what I'll do. I'll die a virgin and everyone won't even care but drown me out because I am a male. A being with penis and testicles. Everything and I mean everything is about sex. I'm almost shunned daily because of it. I really wish we had one day where all of this bullshit stopped. But it will never happen. It's about wither you will be Chad or incel. That's it really. Then the rest is about mindless competition ruining everything. Their is no real brotherhood here or anywhere in the male biosphere. Their is no real romance in the woman biosphere. It's all useless. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Do you get NEETbuxx? I don't go out, i get NEETbuxx for my schizophrenia and stay away from soyciety.
Nah not really anymore. :feelsbadman:

Why not? You should apply tbh
It's the fact that I don't even know what I wanna do in life. Even if I try I won't prolly get it because everything is about looks. I.e. scholarships what not. Dating k have to be perfectly 6 ft lol. I failed and it was my fault for being born like that.:feelsbadman:

Why not? You should apply tbh
It's the fact that I don't even know what I wanna do in life. Even if I try I won't prolly get it because everything is about looks. I.e. scholarships what not. Dating k have to be perfectly 6 ft lol. I failed and it was my fault for being born like that.:feelsbadman:
I don't really have a problem if humanity goes extinct. Although id prefer that this whole earth blow up or some higher power out there fix this shit world. There's way to much suffering here. And like you said, even if we were to ascend, what about all the bullying we went through, the trauma, the shit environments we grew up in etc. Being mentally ill or having autism or a mental or physical disability makes life that much worse. Its so fucked.

Not just Autists, schizophrenia and mental illness in general.
Mentally ill people know the truth. That's why they kill themselves. terry davis, and ER Killed themselves because blackpill was too strong.

Last edited: