Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no demographic/online group of people worse than those entitled black women on twitter and tik tok

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
They always talk in their stupid slang and support retarded niggers like Cardi B, Lil Pump, and all those other monkey rappers that produce shitty music that you cant even understand.

They think they know everything, and always act condescending to anyone who disagrees with them.

Anyone else agree?

They certainly are bad, but not as bad as the cucks that reply in full support of them. Entitled black women could say 2 + 2 = 7 and there would be replies acting like she just proved all of Einstein's theories wrong.

They always talk in their stupid slang and support retarded niggers like Cardi B, Lil Pump, and all those other monkey rappers that produce shitty music that you cant even understand.

They think they know everything, and always act condescending to anyone who disagrees with them.

Anyone else agree?
I think they’re funny. Nobody wants to fuck those gross apes.

Just foids in general acting entitled and thinking they are owed the world. I'm probably biased as I myself am black but when I see entitled black women I just roll my eyes and move on. I can't take them seriously. I feel more for my Asian bros who have to deal with those silly noodlewhores who lust after white chads.
Thats cool, I gotta learn to just ignore them

I think they’re funny. Nobody wants to fuck those gross apes.
That’s why they’re angrily ranting online to begin with. Even incels wont fuck a nigger. They’re chimps, it’d be beastiality

Sheboons are hairless chimpanzees who can barely speak properly.

true they are annoying ngl

They certainly are bad, but not as bad as the cucks that reply in full support of them. Entitled black women could say 2 + 2 = 7 and there would be replies acting like she just proved all of Einstein's theories wrong.

Anyone else agree?
White foids that try to mimic black foids are worser

I agree, but lil pump is a genius tho :feelsohh: his work is just misunderstood :feelsokman: gucci gang!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back