Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There IS HOPE- for TRUE Ascension & SALVATION- By SEEKING the LORD

No god worth worshipping would create such heinous inequality and suffering to exist.

Both are sissy cucks
Really? First, how you can compare these two? YAH is for a monogamous marriage, where the men is the leader and the women submissive to him, same level as the man is submissive to GOD....
The other allows and permitts things that the first one hates...

And if HE is a "cuck".... why did he choose the most precios Virgin to conceive his son? He didn't even need a d*** for it.

Try dig deeper.... you might change your attidude soon. Im curios.

Wow another Christcuck.

The thing I hate the most is when they use Matrix references. As if because we're not in on their religious delusion it is us who are living in a dream world....

It's the exact fucking opposite. Being a religious nut is being in the Matrix; the Faithtrix

Another religious coper. Religion is merely conjecture that humans use to suppress their subconscious terror of the uncertain, horrific nature of conscious life. Humans are tremendously frightened of being in the position to "not know" and "not make sense" of things.

Theres nothing that proves beyond reasonable doubt the universe (and all that lies within) wasnt an accident.

Theres nothing that proves beyond reasonable doubt that any form of life has an absolute, unsubjective reason to exist.

Theres no proof beyond reasonable doubt that your understanding of "God", "Heaven", the "Devil" or "Hell" is based on a scientific criteria and not just a figment of your imagination.

Theres nothing that proves beyond reasonable doubt consciousness will carry on to exist and transition to a particular state of being (like "Heaven" or "Hell") after the human dies.

Last edited:
@RBAsecsion Forget trying to share the religious bullshit. We're in hell already. Like the billions of other people on the planet. All you are doing is just using conjecture and defence mechanism to manage your subconscious terror about the uncertainties of conscious life.

@BlkPillPres debate @RBAsecsion

@RBAsecsion is @Torturedsoul alt

Wow another Christcuck.

The thing I hate the most is when they use Matrix references. As if because we're not in on their religious delusion it is us who are living in a dream world....

It's the exact fucking opposite. Being a religious nut is being in the Matrix; the Faithtrix
May I present you a link to a special Video about "The Matrix" ? I will send you a PM....

@RBAsecsion is @Torturedsoul alt
You show Sovjet signs .... But Im just ASKING if you know that this Sovjet Revolution was planed by highest degree fremasons? Im just asking, Im new here and its reasonable to share informations. You know that the Sovjets were engineered by Freemasons in order to destroy the Orthodox Church in Russia? This is not a mystery.... first step of Satan to install the nwo?!
So if we dig deeper we see that Freemasons are influenced by "Bible characters" also (their origin).... They are obsessed with geometrics,... well from whom did they learn the "magics" from? And from whom did learn their masters their craft?
So wether you like it or not, the whole world is influenced by the Bible or fits with whats written in there. What I want to say its not a waste of time to discuss this .... or go to the "source".

Now it looks confusing..... but it will be clearer, dont worry

No god worth worshipping would create such heinous inequality and suffering to exist.

I understand you and have compashion, really. This is normal thinking and human thinking, .... and it shows you are upright.
But its interesting that this GOD knows these kinds of thoughts and even adresses them and challenges them. Again, its room for (more) thought.... but I told you that the GOD of the Bible knows exactly about this:

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts? 15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. 4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Let :bluepill:-ers cope. The conditions of conscious life are horrifying. Its understandable why people tend to use religion and other speculations to rationalize their cause to exist. The :bluepill: helps people to stay calm and "pro-life" in spite of the horrific conditions in which humans exist. If everyone was :blackpill:, there'd be way more suiciders / ERs in the world (of GTA 5).

Last edited:
It's as simple as this.

@BlkPillPres debate @RBAsecsion
I don't need to get into long drawn out arguments with every religiousfag. I'll just make it simple with some images that have irrefutable logic (I won't be responding back):

CIRCULAR REASONING (THE MOST COMMON FALLACY WE SEE AMONG RELIGIOUS ARGUMENTS)
@RBAsecsion uses it here:
Do you believe Darwin (satans servant)
He's already assumed from the start that Darwin is an "evil" servant of Satan and that Satan exists. People like this can't "argue in good faith" because their arguments already assume that they are right from the start.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE OFTEN USE CIRCULAR REASONING IN THEIR ARGUMENTS

CircularReasoning1

CircularReasoning3

CircularReasoning2

My personal favorite:
CircularReasoningNapkin

PARADOXES (COMMON PARADOXES AMONG THE CHRISTIAN FAITH THAT CAN'T BE RATIONALIZED)
(Epicurean Paradox)
8o4v93d735t41.jpg

God cannot be all three of these traits:
1. All Powerful
2. All Knowing
3. Loving

There is an inherent contradiction to having all three. He can have any of the two, but once you argue he has all three it becomes paradoxical.

1. An All Powerful and All Knowing God could just be "evil", and that's why we have suffering in the world.
2. An All Powerful and Loving God could simply not be aware of all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.
3. An All Knowing and Loving God could simply not be powerful enough to stop all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.

BUT, there is no way to argue that a God who possesses all three traits would allow "evil" in the world. Not unless you play disingenuous word games with the word "love" and try to argue that God's "love" includes torturing people for eternity and letting people suffer on earth "just because".

This is why it's pointless to argue with Christians, because most of them are just disingenuous people (you have to be in order to stick to the faith).

My personal favorite paradox:
(The Eskimo Paradox)
Eskimo Christian Paradox

Christians will literally go out of their way to spread the faith knowing full well that keeping people ignorant of the faith would ironically increase the amount of souls that go to heaven.

It is a common part of Christian doctrine that people who simply are not aware of God and the religion will be judged differently so long as they don't commit great evils.

So if someone is a serial killer, whether they heard about Christianity or not, they would be going to hell.

But if someone is a "fornicator" and they never heard about the Christian faith, so long as they lived a good life where they helped people, didn't murder, etc, they'd still go to heaven, because they can't be judged on "morals" that they wouldn't be aware of outside of the religion.

That's what makes Christians seem like sadists to me, because they know that the average person isn't going to commit these extremes of violence in their lifetime, and that most people will commit "low level sins". So when they spread the faith they are actually INCREASING THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT WILL GO TO HELL :feelskek:.

If Christians had simply hid the religion from the start, more people would be going to heaven.

Let :bluepill:-ers cope. The conditions of conscious life are horrifying. Its understandable why people tend to use religion and other speculations to rationalize their cause to exist. The :bluepill: helps people to stay calm and "pro-life" in spite of the horrific conditions in which humans exist. If everyone was :blackpill:, there'd be way more suiciders / ERs in the world (of GTA 5).
Good comment, from a perspective of the human mind !
Consider the spiritual aspect: GOD, the creater is too feeling HORRIFIED and ANGRY when watching the course of his creation, which he allowed by free choice/ decision. So seriosly, If you feel that way, you already have a connection point.... and can ask in prayer for your needs.

This is not brainwashing.... I try to plant some good seed and hope it will produce fruit. Its not an easy job, but like I said allready its an honor to bring hope and good news (for some)....

You show Sovjet signs .... But Im just ASKING if you know that this Sovjet Revolution was planed by highest degree fremasons? Im just asking, Im new here and its reasonable to share informations. You know that the Sovjets were engineered by Freemasons in order to destroy the Orthodox Church in Russia? This is not a mystery.... first step of Satan to install the nwo?!
So if we dig deeper we see that Freemasons are influenced by "Bible characters" also (their origin).... They are obsessed with geometrics,... well from whom did they learn the "magics" from? And from whom did learn their masters their craft?
So wether you like it or not, the whole world is influenced by the Bible or fits with whats written in there. What I want to say its not a waste of time to discuss this .... or go to the "source".

Now it looks confusing..... but it will be clearer, dont worry
Blackpiller around the world should have take over the whole ideology and whole world. If i have the number and power i would have overthrow freemason and the zionist jewish zabattean.
The main culprit of Communist revolution of Russia were ZIONIST JEWISH ZABBATEAN, THE GLOBALIST, THE REPTILIAN BEING, AND THE FREEMANSON.
If only Blackpiller and Incels around the world were given the power, ammunition, guns, tanks, and many nuclear warheads then i would have ignite whole ULTRAVISIONARY BLACKPILISM PROLETARIAT REVOLUTION TO OVERTHROW AND TO BRUTALLY ANNIHILATE THE FREEMASONS, ZIONIST JEWISH ZABBATEAN, THE GLOBALIST, AND THE REPTILIAN BEING. THEN YOUR PEDO CONSERVATIVE AND GAY LEFTIST SOYCIETY WOULD BE BURNED DOWN INTO NOTHING. IF I WERE THE ONE WHO HOARD THE POWER OF THIS WHOLE EARTH THEN I WOULD MASS TORTURE THOSE EVIL ELITE (ESPECIALLY THE ROTHSCHILDS) WITH THE MOST HORRIFIC WAY POSSIBLE YOU CANNOT IMAGINE.

BY ANY MEANS I OPPOSE THE WHOLE OLD COMMUNISM BUT EMBRACE MY OWN PROFILE PICTURE.

THEN I WILL PUT YOU IN GULAG LIKE CAMP FOR BEING A PATHETIC LUKEWARM CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!

THEN THE WHOLE WESTERN EUROPEAN AND THE JEWS MUST GO OR THE WORKERCELS WILL FACE SUCH UNBEARABLE MOGGING THAT THEY DIDNOT EVEN DESERVE.

Last edited:
1. You have not yet proven your understanding of God is based on scientific criteria, and not just a mere fantasy / hallucination

2. I hate the idea of prayer because its equivalent of begging, but from a "higher power" outside physical world. Begging is for the weak who dont have what it takes to endure hardship and suffering in isolation. Irrespective of the consequences, I wont beg, ever.

1. An All Powerful and All Knowing God could just be "evil", and that's why we have suffering in the world.
2. An All Powerful and Loving God could simply not be aware of all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.
3. An All Knowing and Loving God could simply not be powerful enough to stop all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.

BUT, there is no way to argue that a God who possesses all three traits would allow "evil" in the world. Not unless you play disingenuous word games with the word "love" and try to argue that God's "love" includes torturing people for eternity and letting people suffer on earth "just because".

This is why it's pointless to argue with Christians, because most of them are just disingenuous people (you have to be in order to stick to the faith).
Also its possible some Christians arent disingenuous. Maybe some of them just have not yet explored far enough in the world of thought.

Last edited:
It's as simple as this.

I don't need to get into long drawn out arguments with every religiousfag. I'll just make it simple with some images that have irrefutable logic (I won't be responding back):

CIRCULAR REASONING (THE MOST COMMON FALLACY WE SEE AMONG RELIGIOUS ARGUMENTS)
@RBAsecsion uses it here:

He's already assumed from the start that Darwin is an "evil" servant of Satan and that Satan exists. People like this can't "argue in good faith" because their arguments already assume that they are right from the start.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE OFTEN USE CIRCULAR REASONING IN THEIR ARGUMENTS

View attachment 649352
View attachment 649353
View attachment 649354
My personal favorite:
View attachment 649355

PARADOXES (COMMON PARADOXES AMONG THE CHRISTIAN FAITH THAT CAN'T BE RATIONALIZED)
(Epicurean Paradox)
8o4v93d735t41.jpg

God cannot be all three of these traits:
1. All Powerful
2. All Knowing
3. Loving

There is an inherent contradiction to having all three. He can have any of the two, but once you argue he has all three it becomes paradoxical.

My personal favorite paradox:
(The Eskimo Paradox)
View attachment 649356

Christians will literally go out of their way to spread the faith knowing full well that keeping people ignorant of the faith would ironically increase the amount of souls that go to heaven.

It is a common part of Christian doctrine that people who simply are not aware of God and the religion will be judged differently so long as they don't commit great evils.

So if someone is a serial killer, whether they heard about Christianity or not, they would be going to hell.

But if someone is a "fornicator" and they never heard about the Christian faith, so long as they lived a good life where they helped people, didn't murder, etc, they'd still go to heaven, because they can't be judged on "morals" that they wouldn't be aware of outside of the religion.

That's what makes Christians seem like sadists to me, because they know that the average person isn't going to commit these extremes of violence in their lifetime, and that most people will commit "low level sins". So when they spread the faith they are actually INCREASING THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT WILL GO TO HELL :feelskek:.

If Christians had simply hid the religion from the start, more people would be going to heaven.

I thank you for your effort.... and that you brought up a challenge ! I much appreciate people like you and dealing with your objections can actually help me to grow in faith. Give me some time to process all your information.... and I will also maybe provide you answers.

GOD is an extreme complex being..... this makes sense. And also it makes sense that his character traits (and what we see as contradictions) need to be discoevered, seeked for....

Another example: He uses the Na*** to punish his own people, because of disobedience.... but later punishes their punishers.

Again, thank you!

Last edited:
Also its possible some Christians arent disingenuous. Maybe some of them just have not yet explored far enough in the world of thought.
The refusal to explore shows their mindset.

As a young teen I was on online forums arguing with atheists try to defend my Christian beliefs, but I was arguing with an open mind, and it's ironically through that process that I became agnostic. I have arguments based on logic, and I even convinced some atheists to concede on some points on the veracity of the evolution theory, but even then, their arguments about the nature of religion and God also made me concede. By the end of it we probably made eachother agnostics lol.

Some people choose to be honest with themselves and seek out "the truth", others are just dishonest people who will never change no matter what.

We live in the internet age, if you think most Christians haven't already been exposed to the arguments I've presented you are delusional. They have, they've comprehended the logic, and THEY OUTRIGHT CHOOSE TO DENY IT.

They don't care if their beliefs are false or not, religion gives them the "warm and fuzzies" and makes them feel special, and that's all that matters to them, they will never change, they will never listen to logic and reason, they never cared about that anyways.

Religion is just a drug to them, you won't get them to quit their addiction to feeling special and "loved".

Last edited:
I think you are a very smart man and im glad you replied ! I dont want to impose my views on you, its rather to challenge:
If GOD doenst exist how is life etc even possible?! Do you believe Darwin (satans servant) or the Big Bang theory ?1 Its all flawed and a huge lie and part of the agenda and the forces that makes us struggle. Im sure you dont belive this crap....

But the Bible provides the ONLY coherent worldview. Human history from A - Z....
YES, its hard to believe.... makes sense when you live in Satans kingdom of darkness and prison of the mind (invisible prison)..... exactly how descriebed.
There is nothing to be compared to this worlview, right ?! So there are two options: SEEK for wisdom, understanding, truth..... and it should be given. Or wait, at least with open eyes and ears.... and it will be crystal clear, because there will be only two ways left (we will see)!

Stay healthy! Be ready.... be of good character!
Email when you're banned

Go for it
Ive send you the "creme de la creme"...
Blackpiller around the world should have take over the whole ideology and whole world. If i have the number and power i would have overthrow freemason and the zionist jewish zabattean.
The main culprit of Communist revolution of Russia were ZIONIST JEWISH ZABBATEAN, THE GLOBALIST, THE REPTILIAN BEING, AND THE FREEMANSON.
If only Blackpiller and Incels around the world were given the power, ammunition, guns, tanks, and many nuclear warheads then i would have ignite whole ULTRAVISIONARY BLACKPILISM PROLETARIAT REVOLUTION TO OVERTHROW AND TO BRUTALLY ANNIHILATE THE FREEMASONS, ZIONIST JEWISH ZABBATEAN, THE GLOBALIST, AND THE REPTILIAN BEING. THEN YOUR PEDO CONSERVATIVE AND GAY LEFTIST SOYCIETY WOULD BE BURNED DOWN INTO NOTHING. IF I WERE THE ONE WHO HOARD THE POWER OF THIS WHOLE EARTH THEN I WOULD MASS TORTURE THOSE EVIL ELITE (ESPECIALLY THE ROTHSCHILDS) WITH THE MOST HORRIFIC WAY POSSIBLE YOU CANNOT IMAGINE.

BY ANY MEANS I OPPOSE THE WHOLE OLD COMMUNISM BUT EMBRACE MY OWN PROFILE PICTURE.

THEN I WILL PUT YOU IN GULAG LIKE CAMP FOR BEING A PATHETIC LUKEWARM CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!

THEN THE WHOLE WESTERN EUROPEAN AND THE JEWS MUST GO OR THE WORKERCELS WILL FACE SUCH UNBEARABLE MOGGING THAT THEY DIDNOT EVEN DESERVE.
OK....
But you also recognize that the Orthodox Russia was the opposite of the guys that you hate so much ?!?
So maybe you have also something in common with Orthodoxy.... Or maybe you have light/ life in you , I found that quite comforting to know! And again, you can't do more harm to Jews, compared to what their GOD did to them, as punishment. This was a hard punishment.

OK....
But you also recognize that the Orthodox Russia was the opposite of the guys that you hate so much ?!?
So maybe you have also something in common with Orthodoxy.... Or maybe you have light/ life in you , I found that quite comforting to know! And again, you can't do more harm to Jews, compared to what their GOD did to them, as punishment. This was a hard punishment.
I WOULD ANNIHILATE THE JEWS AND THE WESTERN EUROPEAN ALONG WITH THOSE DERANGED FILTHY DEGENERATE IF I WERE IN CHARGE

Last edited:
brutal christpill

OK....
I WOULD RATHER HAVE GNOSTICS ALLIES OVER YOU ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK....
You sent me garbage.

People who think do not buy religious bullshit

you can't do more harm to Jews

YOU FILTHY DERANGED CONSERVATIVE FAGGOT KIKELOVER DESRVED TO BE PUT ON CANNIBAL ISLAND INSTEAD (IN REAL LIFE)

Last edited:
ahh religioncope

just spew bible verses to overcome inceldom theory :feelswhat:

i kinda envy op courage. i mean he did it by sparking up a shitshow,but hey, gotta admire it. i just hope you don't waste much time here brother. Even christ told his apostles to shake of the dust of their feet after they are rejected. i hope christ gives you many blessings.

I thought about Jesus christ and god but the book makes no sense.

1. god creates us in his image therefore he creates us unequal on purpose
2. women have a animalistic preference for the top 5% of men, god created this too
3. Jesus is always portrayed as fair skin beautiful man, this is the image they worship not some ugly poor man.
4. Forces humans into worshiping him, no other choice or hell (no free will, yet wants us to accept these conditions, therefore doing extortion onto us)
5. God fornicates with someone else wife, and forces him to take care of that child because he is in a position of power over a human
6. No one asked to be created

I have never heard any good rebuttals for these arguments other then "he exists" and "the bad will be punished, someday.....)", "god will give you alot, once you are dead....)", "god has a plan too big for you to understand, because he is a greater power". The cherry on top is that philosophers have arguing this for 100's of year now (still no christ returns), yet in modern existence no miracles occur, also no modern prophets in 2000 years.

As for myself, my free will and how I was created according to gods plan tells me its big cope.

Ban this motherfucker!

Allah and YAHWEH are not the same.

OBVIOSLY Islam is a "tailored" Religion.... tailored to the certain area. But it has NO roots, its a COPY of the Bible. So WHO can and want to do such an project? Using 90% truth and mixing in 10% lie.... with a very bad outcome.
EXACTLY

Hello guys,...

This is my first post here and I want to give a quick introduction before I get to the points. I have years of experience from practical "Game" and know all the Game theories, including infield experience (couple of thousand of approaches, working with PUA gurus, observing chads etc...). I know whats going on in the world, redpilled/ blackpilled .... and I have been reading messages on this board since a few weeks, which also provided new insights (thanks!). I feel compasion for the sorrow and pain much of you are experiencing !

I am sure there are enough WICKED people here, who love darkness and evil and even enjoy their own misery. But for the smart guys, upright in heart, seeking for justice and joy and fullfilment,.... - I have this message of HOPE....

I saw surprisingly that there are already threads on this board about GOD - Jesus Christ. I will keep this thread as short as possible, providing new insights.... and depending on the responses I will decide if I will post more .... and maybe offer (supernatural) companionship, mentorship, collaboration, battleplans etc.... I am thankfull for your feedback and happy to learn also!

I am very excited and nervous to write about it. So here are few MAIN points to consider. Ask your questions and we can dig deeper !

- Have you ever considered there is a GOD, who has EVERYTHING under control- and who is JUST AND MERCIFULL also? Seriosly if you think there is no GOD, then you are still (FULLY) in the Matrix and under satanic influence. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this first question is crucial.
- Have you considered that this GOD was the creater of man and women and desires a proper relationship- clean via marriage? And that he is most likely VERY VERY angry regarding the current state regarding man-women dynamics in this society? Want proof? Here:
If there is a GOD, it must be the GOD of the Bible. In this book oftentimes GOD refers to wicked female behavior. We all know about Eve and how she was seduced. But also there are false rape accusations, female witchcraft (seducing a whole nation), the consequences of being a simp, corrupted women who got raped (by "chads") and later craved to go back to them to get more, ....
==> GOD is very angry at these things and he will JUDGE (unless repentance happens)! Seriosly, your rage is NOTHING compared to GODs FURY WRATH.... and there are clear passages how he will judge disobedient women (even religios ones).
- Have you ever considered that you, with such low self-esteem, are STILL PERFECTLY made to serve the LORD? Isnt it all that matters? All worldly things will perish .... but the presence of the LORD will remain forever.... and you can be near his presence, with huge rewards!
Seriosly: King David was the man after GODs own heart. Did you know he was rejected by his family / parents? He was "beta" ! Well, GOD used him in a mighty way as the later King of Israel! And by the way, this guys also seemed to have trouble finding his wife(s). He had to kill this nephilim, and get his first wife as a reward. There are more examples....
- Have you ever considered there are TWO bloodlines (which later mixed)? The bloodline of the serpent and the bloodline of the women. Where does "Chad" get his power and success from? Didnt you know that fallen angels "intermingled" with human women? This is important to understand the bloodlines.... and the birth of these "MIGHTY MAN" (of the old)....
- Have you ever considered that there also are SPIRITUAL FORCES responsible for being incel? For example the spirit of rejection.... and that these things work SUBCONSCIOS in the unbelievers mind and cause him to do the things that these Spirits induce? How you considered that some of you suffer from generational curses- and that these can be REALESED ?!

Did you hear about this: that GOD prepares his "bride", by clensing through fire- to become clean and decorated- to meet her at his SECOND COMING?
And that you can JOIN this wedding and be a part in this special feast ?! And LIVE ETERNAL, .... in a new kingdom, where there is no sorrow or pain, only JOY! BY FATH (in the TRUTH!)....

GOD KNOWS whats going on.... and to be honest didn't he allready blessed the loosers/ weak? You are mostly set free from the Matrix....

Im sure the experienced members know already all these answers and won't be impressed and will wait for new insights. But this had to be said to the (spiritual) BABES, who are in darkness....

JUST IN CASE I get banned- and this can happen so often when presenting the Truth- .... don't worry, in case I finish some kind of Manifest I will send it again.
We walk in peace, righteosnes, love,...

Im curios about the answers.

Be blessed!
Love this Brother!!!!!!!!!

another wierd religious schizo droning on about his sky daddy, go fuck off back to church and suck ur pastors dick if u like him that much
Yet u couldn't debunk anything he said loser lol

Hello guys,...

This is my first post here and I want to give a quick introduction before I get to the points. I have years of experience from practical "Game" and know all the Game theories, including infield experience (couple of thousand of approaches, working with PUA gurus, observing chads etc...). I know whats going on in the world, redpilled/ blackpilled .... and I have been reading messages on this board since a few weeks, which also provided new insights (thanks!). I feel compasion for the sorrow and pain much of you are experiencing !

I am sure there are enough WICKED people here, who love darkness and evil and even enjoy their own misery. But for the smart guys, upright in heart, seeking for justice and joy and fullfilment,.... - I have this message of HOPE....

I saw surprisingly that there are already threads on this board about GOD - Jesus Christ. I will keep this thread as short as possible, providing new insights.... and depending on the responses I will decide if I will post more .... and maybe offer (supernatural) companionship, mentorship, collaboration, battleplans etc.... I am thankfull for your feedback and happy to learn also!

I am very excited and nervous to write about it. So here are few MAIN points to consider. Ask your questions and we can dig deeper !

- Have you ever considered there is a GOD, who has EVERYTHING under control- and who is JUST AND MERCIFULL also? Seriosly if you think there is no GOD, then you are still (FULLY) in the Matrix and under satanic influence. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this first question is crucial.
- Have you considered that this GOD was the creater of man and women and desires a proper relationship- clean via marriage? And that he is most likely VERY VERY angry regarding the current state regarding man-women dynamics in this society? Want proof? Here:
If there is a GOD, it must be the GOD of the Bible. In this book oftentimes GOD refers to wicked female behavior. We all know about Eve and how she was seduced. But also there are false rape accusations, female witchcraft (seducing a whole nation), the consequences of being a simp, corrupted women who got raped (by "chads") and later craved to go back to them to get more, ....
==> GOD is very angry at these things and he will JUDGE (unless repentance happens)! Seriosly, your rage is NOTHING compared to GODs FURY WRATH.... and there are clear passages how he will judge disobedient women (even religios ones).
- Have you ever considered that you, with such low self-esteem, are STILL PERFECTLY made to serve the LORD? Isnt it all that matters? All worldly things will perish .... but the presence of the LORD will remain forever.... and you can be near his presence, with huge rewards!
Seriosly: King David was the man after GODs own heart. Did you know he was rejected by his family / parents? He was "beta" ! Well, GOD used him in a mighty way as the later King of Israel! And by the way, this guys also seemed to have trouble finding his wife(s). He had to kill this nephilim, and get his first wife as a reward. There are more examples....
- Have you ever considered there are TWO bloodlines (which later mixed)? The bloodline of the serpent and the bloodline of the women. Where does "Chad" get his power and success from? Didnt you know that fallen angels "intermingled" with human women? This is important to understand the bloodlines.... and the birth of these "MIGHTY MAN" (of the old)....
- Have you ever considered that there also are SPIRITUAL FORCES responsible for being incel? For example the spirit of rejection.... and that these things work SUBCONSCIOS in the unbelievers mind and cause him to do the things that these Spirits induce? How you considered that some of you suffer from generational curses- and that these can be REALESED ?!

Did you hear about this: that GOD prepares his "bride", by clensing through fire- to become clean and decorated- to meet her at his SECOND COMING?
And that you can JOIN this wedding and be a part in this special feast ?! And LIVE ETERNAL, .... in a new kingdom, where there is no sorrow or pain, only JOY! BY FATH (in the TRUTH!)....

GOD KNOWS whats going on.... and to be honest didn't he allready blessed the loosers/ weak? You are mostly set free from the Matrix....

Im sure the experienced members know already all these answers and won't be impressed and will wait for new insights. But this had to be said to the (spiritual) BABES, who are in darkness....

JUST IN CASE I get banned- and this can happen so often when presenting the Truth- .... don't worry, in case I finish some kind of Manifest I will send it again.
We walk in peace, righteosnes, love,...

Im curios about the answers.

Be blessed!
If God is just and fair, why am I an incel with no job?

I am christian op and will be forever, idrc if anyone calls me a cuck/coping about it, thats just my beliefs and some things that have happened in my life shows me theres a God behind the world.