Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There IS HOPE- for TRUE Ascension & SALVATION- By SEEKING the LORD

R

RBAsecsion

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
Hello guys,...

This is my first post here and I want to give a quick introduction before I get to the points. I have years of experience from practical "Game" and know all the Game theories, including infield experience (couple of thousand of approaches, working with PUA gurus, observing chads etc...). I know whats going on in the world, redpilled/ blackpilled .... and I have been reading messages on this board since a few weeks, which also provided new insights (thanks!). I feel compasion for the sorrow and pain much of you are experiencing !

I am sure there are enough WICKED people here, who love darkness and evil and even enjoy their own misery. But for the smart guys, upright in heart, seeking for justice and joy and fullfilment,.... - I have this message of HOPE....

I saw surprisingly that there are already threads on this board about GOD - Jesus Christ. I will keep this thread as short as possible, providing new insights.... and depending on the responses I will decide if I will post more .... and maybe offer (supernatural) companionship, mentorship, collaboration, battleplans etc.... I am thankfull for your feedback and happy to learn also!

I am very excited and nervous to write about it. So here are few MAIN points to consider. Ask your questions and we can dig deeper !

- Have you ever considered there is a GOD, who has EVERYTHING under control- and who is JUST AND MERCIFULL also? Seriosly if you think there is no GOD, then you are still (FULLY) in the Matrix and under satanic influence. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this first question is crucial.
- Have you considered that this GOD was the creater of man and women and desires a proper relationship- clean via marriage? And that he is most likely VERY VERY angry regarding the current state regarding man-women dynamics in this society? Want proof? Here:
If there is a GOD, it must be the GOD of the Bible. In this book oftentimes GOD refers to wicked female behavior. We all know about Eve and how she was seduced. But also there are false rape accusations, female witchcraft (seducing a whole nation), the consequences of being a simp, corrupted women who got raped (by "chads") and later craved to go back to them to get more, ....
==> GOD is very angry at these things and he will JUDGE (unless repentance happens)! Seriosly, your rage is NOTHING compared to GODs FURY WRATH.... and there are clear passages how he will judge disobedient women (even religios ones).
- Have you ever considered that you, with such low self-esteem, are STILL PERFECTLY made to serve the LORD? Isnt it all that matters? All worldly things will perish .... but the presence of the LORD will remain forever.... and you can be near his presence, with huge rewards!
Seriosly: King David was the man after GODs own heart. Did you know he was rejected by his family / parents? He was "beta" ! Well, GOD used him in a mighty way as the later King of Israel! And by the way, this guys also seemed to have trouble finding his wife(s). He had to kill this nephilim, and get his first wife as a reward. There are more examples....
- Have you ever considered there are TWO bloodlines (which later mixed)? The bloodline of the serpent and the bloodline of the women. Where does "Chad" get his power and success from? Didnt you know that fallen angels "intermingled" with human women? This is important to understand the bloodlines.... and the birth of these "MIGHTY MAN" (of the old)....
- Have you ever considered that there also are SPIRITUAL FORCES responsible for being incel? For example the spirit of rejection.... and that these things work SUBCONSCIOS in the unbelievers mind and cause him to do the things that these Spirits induce? How you considered that some of you suffer from generational curses- and that these can be REALESED ?!

Did you hear about this: that GOD prepares his "bride", by clensing through fire- to become clean and decorated- to meet her at his SECOND COMING?
And that you can JOIN this wedding and be a part in this special feast ?! And LIVE ETERNAL, .... in a new kingdom, where there is no sorrow or pain, only JOY! BY FATH (in the TRUTH!)....

GOD KNOWS whats going on.... and to be honest didn't he allready blessed the loosers/ weak? You are mostly set free from the Matrix....

Im sure the experienced members know already all these answers and won't be impressed and will wait for new insights. But this had to be said to the (spiritual) BABES, who are in darkness....

JUST IN CASE I get banned- and this can happen so often when presenting the Truth- .... don't worry, in case I finish some kind of Manifest I will send it again.
We walk in peace, righteosnes, love,...

Im curios about the answers.

Be blessed!

Hello guys,...

This is my first post here and I want to give a quick introduction before I get to the points. I have years of experience from practical "Game" and know all the Game theories, including infield experience (couple of thousand of approaches, working with PUA gurus, observing chads etc...). I know whats going on in the world, redpilled/ blackpilled .... and I have been reading messages on this board since a few weeks, which also provided new insights (thanks!). I feel compasion for the sorrow and pain much of you are experiencing !
@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer
@Robtical
@Caesercel
@Komesarj
@PPEcel

Ban this inflitator

Hello guys,...

Read this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet/comments/pyijav/ive_researched_the_afterlife_for_nearly_10_years/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Hello guys,...

Blackpill is the byproduct of the annihilated defendless victim of so called humanity hierarcy!!!!

Bullying is million of years annihilation tool to brutally torture the outcast even with our so called technological advancement yet there is still no effective way to prevent all this genetical defect. Without more expanded experiment of advancement in genetical editing level, this primitive ways called traditionalist eugenism committed by normies via bullying, exclusion, ostracization, and various torture method will always be there in our soyciety. So the bluepilled mindset that normies forced upon us every day is a shield to protect the million years of traditionalist eugenism. We can say that their bluepilled mindset is being mixed with their double standart morality and the biological advancement in genetic matters slowed down or being actively censored by them.
The proof:
Female reproductive hypergamy: few men have all women AND women only find a small handful of men attractive

http://web.simmons.edu/~turnerg/MCC/Matechoice2PDF.pdf
  • Women are biologically designed to breed only with the best man; men are biologically designed to breed with as many women as possible.
https://d-nb.info/997448148/34
  • Evidence for female hypergamy.
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/
  • Being in a relationship makes a man appear much more attractive in the eyes of women.
http://sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children
  • Hypergamy has left 1/4 of norwegian men childless while that happens to women two times less often.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=895442
  • Women consider 5% of men acceptably attractive and 95% unattractive.
http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf
  • 85% of human societies are polygamous and this appears to be a natural tendency.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24910472
  • Female sexual standards towards men are higher than male sexual standards towards women.
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
  • In free sexual markets a small portion of men have the vast majority of sexual encounters with women and the other men have little to nothing.
  • Women do their best to appear less promiscuous and look like having few sexual encounters, men do the opposite.
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
  • Women consider 80% of men are unattractive and the other 20% are between neutral and attractive.

Rememmber buddy boyo all those blackpill knowledge were created from the spilled blood of truecels of the past!!!!!! (This message exclude @RBAsecsion )

typing like someone's boomer mother is never a good sign

FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE YOU FUCKING DERANGED POVERTY CHILD RAPIST!!!!!!!! HOW MANY CHILDREN´S HAVE BEEN RAPED IN CHURCHES FUCKING TEMPLES OF SATAN FUCK WHOLE HOLY SEE AND POPE IS ALSO FUCKING PEDOPHILE WHO DRINKS BLOOD OF INNOCENT LITTLE SLOPPY FUCKING BASTARDS WTF IS YOUR GOD- DOG !? (IN VIDEO GAME)

These are exactly the WICKED guys I mentioned before.... and I really hope the ones who aren't lost yet, don't get infected with their Virus. In this duscussion the WHOLE MIND, HEART AND STRENGTH is needed! God wants ALL OF YOU, makes sense....

Im considering to pray for the ones who have fruitful ground. I want to see as many as possible UPSIDE :heart::heart::heart:

It's easy you want us to serve the soyciety again correct?

Look at the soyciety that you will serve all those chemical poisoning you every day.

It's not worth it serve them.

These are exactly the WICKED guys I mentioned before.... and I really hope the ones who aren't lost yet, don't get infected with their Virus.
Xenoestrogen and Bisphenol A already inflitrating your body.
No Virus needed when you are this lukewarm from the look of your action

typing like someone's boomer mother is never a good sign

If you judge a book by its colors, it is very superficial. And you are nothing better than the so hated "normie" who does the same. This is not offensive towards you, though. Its human nature.
English is not my native language, so there might be errors yes. But I hope it can still be understood, the message that I wanted to bring across.

If you judge a book by its colors, it is very superficial. And you are nothing better than the so hated "normie" who does the same. This is not offensive towards you, though. Its human nature.
English is not my native language, so there might be errors yes. But I hope it can still be understood, the message that I wanted to bring across.
You are the fucking delusional PIECE OF FAGGOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch this video before you say something to us.
THERE IS NO VIRUS BUT THERE IS CHEMICAL PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LINEAGE POLLUTED BY IT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgalo7ZsAM&feature=youtu.be

Put your face pics in this thread we want to see it if you really that brave. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Last edited:
I hope nobody who is serios gets discouraged by these first answers, not discouraged for a serios discussion. By the way, it is usual that the enemy has his people ready to steal the seed ....

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

I am happy to provide to anyone who has ears to hear :heart:

I hope nobody who is serios gets discouraged by these first answers, not discouraged for a serios discussion. By the way, it is usual that the enemy has his people ready to steal the seed ....

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Put your face pics in this thread we want to see it if you really that brave. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
I'm still waiting whatever your gender is

Are u a male or female?

Put your face pics in this thread we want to see it if you really that brave. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

I dont want to brag, but I recently tried to pull a girl out of the fire and set her free. This caused a whole "mob" against me..... and caused a huge storm against me. But I still STAND.... its good to BUILD YOUR HOUSE AN ROCK ! And have strong roots !

INFLITATOR ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SlayerSlayer
@The Enforcer
@Komesarj
@Infinity
@ANY MODS DO SOMETHING

Hello guys,...

I am sure there are enough WICKED people here, who love darkness and evil and even enjoy their own misery. But for the smart guys, upright in heart, seeking for justice and joy and fullfilment,.... - I have this message of HOPE....

I saw surprisingly that there are already threads on this board about GOD - Jesus Christ. I will keep this thread as short as possible, providing new insights.... and depending on the responses I will decide if I will post more .... and maybe offer (supernatural) companionship, mentorship, collaboration, battleplans etc.... I am thankfull for your feedback and happy to learn also!

I am very excited and nervous to write about it. So here are few MAIN points to consider. Ask your questions and we can dig deeper !

- Have you ever considered there is a GOD, who has EVERYTHING under control- and who is JUST AND MERCIFULL also? Seriosly if you think there is no GOD, then you are still (FULLY) in the Matrix and under satanic influence. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this first question is crucial.
- Have you considered that this GOD was the creater of man and women and desires a proper relationship- clean via marriage? And that he is most likely VERY VERY angry regarding the current state regarding man-women dynamics in this society? Want proof? Here:
If there is a GOD, it must be the GOD of the Bible. In this book oftentimes GOD refers to wicked female behavior. We all know about Eve and how she was seduced. But also there are false rape accusations, female witchcraft (seducing a whole nation), the consequences of being a simp, corrupted women who got raped (by "chads") and later craved to go back to them to get more, ....
==> GOD is very angry at these things and he will JUDGE (unless repentance happens)! Seriosly, your rage is NOTHING compared to GODs FURY WRATH.... and there are clear passages how he will judge disobedient women (even religios ones).
- Have you ever considered that you, with such low self-esteem, are STILL PERFECTLY made to serve the LORD? Isnt it all that matters? All worldly things will perish .... but the presence of the LORD will remain forever.... and you can be near his presence, with huge rewards!
Seriosly: King David was the man after GODs own heart. Did you know he was rejected by his family / parents? He was "beta" ! Well, GOD used him in a mighty way as the later King of Israel! And by the way, this guys also seemed to have trouble finding his wife(s). He had to kill this nephilim, and get his first wife as a reward. There are more examples....
- Have you ever considered there are TWO bloodlines (which later mixed)? The bloodline of the serpent and the bloodline of the women. Where does "Chad" get his power and success from? Didnt you know that fallen angels "intermingled" with human women? This is important to understand the bloodlines.... and the birth of these "MIGHTY MAN" (of the old)....
- Have you ever considered that there also are SPIRITUAL FORCES responsible for being incel? For example the spirit of rejection.... and that these things work SUBCONSCIOS in the unbelievers mind and cause him to do the things that these Spirits induce? How you considered that some of you suffer from generational curses- and that these can be REALESED ?!

Did you hear about this: that GOD prepares his "bride", by clensing through fire- to become clean and decorated- to meet her at his SECOND COMING?
And that you can JOIN this wedding and be a part in this special feast ?! And LIVE ETERNAL, .... in a new kingdom, where there is no sorrow or pain, only JOY! BY FATH (in the TRUTH!)....

GOD KNOWS whats going on.... and to be honest didn't he allready blessed the loosers/ weak? You are mostly set free from the Matrix....

Im sure the experienced members know already all these answers and won't be impressed and will wait for new insights. But this had to be said to the (spiritual) BABES, who are in darkness....

JUST IN CASE I get banned- and this can happen so often when presenting the Truth- .... don't worry, in case I finish some kind of Manifest I will send it again.

Be blessed!
ban

I dont want to brag, but I recently tried to pull a girl out of the fire and set her free. This caused a whole "mob" against me..... and caused a huge storm against me. But I still STAND.... its good to BUILD YOUR HOUSE AN ROCK ! And have strong roots !
CONGRATULATION THE MODERATOR STAFF WILL COME AFTER YOU

Dont ban me ! I hope the mods are wise enough not to do so! If you have questions, I am ready to show credibility.... I understand that nobody likes to be infiltrated!

I had real life experience with guys like "sneir" recently. "He" was with a buddy in park, on drugs.... and started molesting a girl that I spoke to this very evening. I offered the girl help and companionship (im right now VOLCEL) .... and they of course asumed that I want her in bed. Their behavior in general is subhuman and a shame compared to the honest upright guys who can be found on this forum also.

If I violate CERTAIN rules, a warning should be enough. I nunderstand Im a guest on this forum and I have to accept the rules, shouldnt be a problem.

FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE YOU FUCKING DERANGED POVERTY CHILD RAPIST!!!!!!!! HOW MANY CHILDREN´S HAVE BEEN RAPED IN CHURCHES FUCKING TEMPLES OF SATAN FUCK WHOLE HOLY SEE AND POPE IS ALSO FUCKING PEDOPHILE WHO DRINKS BLOOD OF INNOCENT LITTLE SLOPPY FUCKING BASTARDS WTF IS YOUR GOD- DOG !? (IN VIDEO GAME)

I understand your reaction now more. Knee-jerk reaction which is understandable. I will try to reach hands:
Yes, the church is mostly corrupt! But GOD himself predicted that and knows about it and will solve the problem in a right way! You must understand that GOD respects free will and that Satan is most actove IN the church. There he can use his best methods.... with pagans he has it much more easier. So of course if a priest/ church leader is not (fully) right with GOD, Satan will use this oppurtunity. This doesnt come from my own mind.... Satan even used Peter to try to seduce Jesus.

I hope I gave room for new thoughts. If you soften your heart and open your hears, there might come surprising good fruits from this discussion!

Religion is a delusional cope. Fuck off.

Hello guys,...

Be blessed!
go fuck your self christcuck

jesus isn’t gonna penetrate u

CONGRATULATION THE MODERATOR STAFF WILL COME AFTER YOU

Just to put more clarity, because it seems I violeted forum rules:
I wanted this women, who was obviosly under influence of the "dark side" to enlighten and bring her to the truth. Women are (normaly) weak(er) beings, she just responded to the (stronger) forces and thus was still in the world.... and was suffering! We as man have the job to LEAD the women, thats what i tried. Im not a cuck, beta or something.
All the betas, cucks who knew about it did their best to destroy me.... and they did hit me hard

The only thing dumber than spirituality is religion and the only thing dumber than religion is believing that Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah are the good guy in the story

Religion is a delusional cope. Fuck off.

If you think so, maybe you should check out the PROPHECYS....
Who can prophecy? Delusional guys in the wilderness?

Prophecy is SUPERNATURAL.... and I wonder how you want to explain the fullfilled prophecys in the Bible, which cant be found in any other religion like this.

The only thing dumber than spirituality is religion and the only thing dumber than religion is believing that Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah are the good guy in the story
Allah and YAHWEH are not the same.

OBVIOSLY Islam is a "tailored" Religion.... tailored to the certain area. But it has NO roots, its a COPY of the Bible. So WHO can and want to do such an project? Using 90% truth and mixing in 10% lie.... with a very bad outcome.

Last edited:
If you think so, maybe you should check out the PROPHECYS....
Who can prophecy? Delusional guys in the wilderness?

Prophecy is SUPERNATURAL.... and I wonder how you want to explain the fullfilled prophecys in the Bible, which cant be found in any other religion like this.

LOL, what a crock of shit. Show me any of the fulfilled "prophecies".

If you want to understand how dumb religion is, take feminism and replace woman with God

Noo go's doesn't want us to suffer but he has to make us suffer because he created human psychogy and then told them not to do somethinG and then created satan/lillith/snake to trick the dumber human who in turn tricked the horner human

People who defend Yahweh are cucks

LOL, what a crock of shit. Show me any of the fulfilled "prophecies".

There are thousands. Many still need to be fullfilled.
Jesus Christ fulfilled about 300 prophecies from the Old Testament. My highlight is the fulfillment of Isaiah 53- the GOSPEL in a nutshell! btw this chapter is forbidden in Jewish synagogs.
We also have the prophecies of all the earth kingdoms: From Babylon to Rome.... and the Antichrist kingdom. Very impressive. We have the church history in Revelation (7 churches), we have the destruction of Jerusalem - very acurate, the (re)birth of Israel is also very well predicted in Daniel. Its there!
If you are not satisfied I will provide soon charts and graphics, so you can make up your mind ....

There are thousands. Many still need to be fullfilled.
Jesus Christ fulfilled about 300 prophecies from the Old Testament. My highlight is the fulfillment of Isaiah 53- the GOSPEL in a nutshell! btw this chapter is forbidden in Jewish synagogs.
We also have the prophecies of all the earth kingdoms: From Babylon to Rome.... and the Antichrist kingdom. Very impressive. We have the church history in Revelation (7 churches), we have the destruction of Jerusalem - very acurate, the (re)birth of Israel is also very well predicted in Daniel. Its there!
If you are not satisfied I will provide soon charts and graphics, so you can make up your mind ....
another wierd religious schizo droning on about his sky daddy, go fuck off back to church and suck ur pastors dick if u like him that much

If you want to understand how dumb religion is, take feminism and replace woman with God

Noo go's doesn't want us to suffer but he has to make us suffer because he created human psychogy and then told them not to do somethinG and then created satan/lillith/snake to trick the dumber human who in turn tricked the horner human

People who defend Yahweh are cucks

GOD created everything perfect (in the begining).... But now we live in a fallen world, under consequences of sin. But good news: GOD wants to redeem us.
Makes sense or not?!

GOD created everything perfect (in the begining).... But now we live in a fallen world, under consequences of sin. But good news: GOD wants to redeem us.
Makes sense or not?!
You're dumber than my dad

I used to be evangelical pentecostal protestant Christian blah blah blah it's all funking stupid blueprinted cope

I'll beliEEve God if I wake up with a Chad jawline tomorrow

Shut-the-FUCK-up.

Christcuck gtfo

By all means!

This is really interesting and RICH...

It shows the whole church history and why/ how it happened. Churches are WARNED there and rebuked. Also this appies to every individual believer today, to TEST himself. Very interesting are the years the "switch" happened. You can check it out, its strong and hard to debunk.
Statue of Daniel:
Daniel <== LINK
Also very accurate.

I will show you more if you want to know more.... or we discuss this together.

God doesn't exist

The target's fucking Jesus Christ
I would have led the sacrifice
And nailed him to the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice

I used to be evangelical pentecostal protestant Christian blah blah blah it's all funking stupid blueprinted cope

I'll beliEEve God if I wake up with a Chad jawline tomorrow

I understand you bro.... really. Im also a target and have my struggles to keep the faith. Satan attacks the best ones and especially in church! Try to OVERCOME , maybe in prayer- where you ask GOD your questions (again).

We dont have envy Chad (jaw).... you already know that these kind of guys are in err....
This is the battle: Fighting the flesh. Yes its contrary.... but thats true also. Many here want something that they dont want- how you gonna explain this? SPIRIT vs FLESH :feelsmage:

God doesn't exist

I think you are a very smart man and im glad you replied ! I dont want to impose my views on you, its rather to challenge:
If GOD doenst exist how is life etc even possible?! Do you believe Darwin (satans servant) or the Big Bang theory ?1 Its all flawed and a huge lie and part of the agenda and the forces that makes us struggle. Im sure you dont belive this crap....

But the Bible provides the ONLY coherent worldview. Human history from A - Z....
YES, its hard to believe.... makes sense when you live in Satans kingdom of darkness and prison of the mind (invisible prison)..... exactly how descriebed.
There is nothing to be compared to this worlview, right ?! So there are two options: SEEK for wisdom, understanding, truth..... and it should be given. Or wait, at least with open eyes and ears.... and it will be crystal clear, because there will be only two ways left (we will see)!

Stay healthy! Be ready.... be of good character!

You are the fucking delusional PIECE OF FAGGOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch this video before you say something to us.
THERE IS NO VIRUS BUT THERE IS CHEMICAL PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LINEAGE POLLUTED BY IT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgalo7ZsAM&feature=youtu.be

the fuck would any incel care about their "lineage", we are not EVER even having sex let alone reproducing children.

I have high suspicions of any "incel" that actually cares about the future of mankind, just a larping normie.

Humanity needs to die, we are a mistake, a plague that needs to be eradicated.