Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is absolutely nobody that I despise more than myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
There is nobody that I hate more than myself. The disdain that I have for the majority of women, the people who have viciously bullied me throughout my life, leftists who want to destroy our society, feminists, and people who are superior to me cannot surpass the disdain that I have for myself. I loathe myself more then the groups of people whom I listed prior. I'm an autistic, retarded, and overall all a laughable failure. I have done nothing throughout my entire life. Some may argue "Well, you're still young. You still have time to reach your goals!". My response to that is; Why do you say that? There are people my age who have already achieved more than I ever will. I was a societal outcast my whole life, and I doubt that it's going to change anytime soon. And I bet the multiple IT lurkers who are reading this will say "You're a hateful bigot and a sexist! You deserve all of this!. The thing is, I don't want to hate anybody. But, I choose to hate others because I've been put down and bullied by women and higher-status men my whole life. So through my dreadful experiences, I can finally see the real and clear picture of this wretched society. Everyone hates me. Nobody takes me seriously. Every friend group that I've ever been in, I was the laughing stock of it and the "retarded kid". Contrary to my persona on this website, I am very nice to people in real life. I'm even nice to women in real life. And what do I get back for being nice to people? "Ew, what a retard". This overall belittlement that I faced throughout my life is why I have a lot of hate in my heart. I feel nothing but hatred and self-loathing in my inner being nowadays. I'm not saying that going ER is justified, I'm just gonna say that I can see why some people (such as myself) are filled to the brim with nothing but disdain for this society. I'm a loser who needs to get his braons blown out.

>Inb4 "didn't read"

It's fine. Nobody gives a shit about what I have to say anyways.

Inb4 some asshole comes and says that self hate is cucked. Anyways I feel you, I also hate myself more than anybody else

I also hate myself more than anyone. Sometimes I feel like running into the middle of the street and hoping a car splatters me across the street.

Inb4 some asshole comes and says that self hate is cucked. Anyways I feel you, I also hate myself more than anybody else

My particular instance of self-loathing isn't cucked, since I have valid reasons to hate myself.

>Inb4 "didn't read"

It's fine. Nobody gives a shit about what I have to say anyways.
I read every single word brocel. I just want you to remember that you're not guilty for the majority of things in your life. It is the unfortunate hand you, me, and all of our brothers here were dealt with, it made us easy victims for this shitty world and its shitty people. When you see nobody else but yourself sufferings the things you do, it is not hard to mistakenly think that the problem is in fact you, but that's not the case. You didn't ask to be born ugly, autistic or low IQ, none of that is your fault, you're not the problem, this world is

I also hate myself more than anyone. Sometimes I feel like running into the middle of the street and hoping a car splatters me across the street.

Same here. It's not really that I want to commit suicide, it's more so that I just wish that I never existed. My Mother shoulda' have aborted me.

Last edited:
Contrary to what some ppl here believe, self hate imo is cucked, for one simple reason;
It's NOT your fault, and society sure as hell would want that to drag you as low as possible till you eventually rope
You did not choose your genetics, neither the environment, settings or people you grew up with, it's all random and you didn't take part in any of it, so why bother with that? I say this as someone who once considered to rope out of pure self hate.

I read every single word brocel. I just want you to remember that you're not guilty for the majority of things in your life. It is the unfortunate hand you, me, and all of our brothers here were dealt with, it made us easy victims for this shitty world and its shitty people. When you see nobody else but yourself sufferings the things you do, it is not hard to mistakenly think that the problem is in fact you, but that's not the case. You didn't ask to be born ugly, autistic or low IQ, none of that is your fault, you're not the problem, this world is

And then people ask us incels "why are you guys so hateful?". Well, it's because people were hateful to us beforehand. I don't even hate all women, I just hate the majority of them since the majority of them ostracized me in my life ( only two girls in my life were even half decent towards me, but that's only because they felt sympathy for me since they knew that I had mental issues and autism).
Contrary to what some ppl here believe, self hate imo is cucked, for one simple reason;
It's NOT your fault, and society sure as hell would want that to drag you as low as possible till you eventually rope
You did not choose your genetics, neither the environment, settings or people you grew up with, it's all random and you didn't take part in any of it, so why bother with that? I say this as someone who once considered to rope out of pure self hate.

Even though I didn't choose my genetics, that doesn't change the fact that I'm a failure who has done nothing in his life, and gets laughed at by both the opposite sex and his own peers. I understand your point though, but that's just my personal perception of things.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right but that's no excuse to shit on someone for hating themselves, I can't help but feel inferior to everyone due to being socially anxious, short, etc

not even women?

Maybe you're right but that's no excuse to shit on someone for hating themselves, I can't help but feel inferior to everyone due to being socially anxious, short, etc

Tbh honest he wasn't really shitting on me, just explaining his opinion about self hatred. I can understand where he is coming from, but I kind of disagree with him though.

Tbh honest he wasn't really shitting on me, just explaining his opinion about self hatred. I can understand where he is coming from, but I kind of disagree with him though.
I wasn't talking about him, some people here really give you shit for that

not even women?

There is some people on this planet that I would beat the fuck out of if I could because of what they have done to me. And yet, I don't even hate those guys as much as I hate myself.

There is some people on this planet that I would beat the fuck out of if I could because of what they have done to me. And yet, I don't even hate those guys as much as I hate myself.
brutal man

Same, I can't see myself hurting innocent people who have done nothing wrong to me but the people who wronged me, I wanna make them suffer

I wasn't talking about him, some people here really give you shit for that

O.k, my bad. But still, I didn't know that some members here would actually shit on you for hating yourself. I joined this forum because I genuinely relate to a lot of the users here.

It's up to you what to feel brocel...but I'll just say this: try not to hate yourself. As above posters have said, your circumstances in life aren't your fault. They came down to being very unlucky with what genetics you inherited..something you couldn't control. This society is fucked up and retarded, keep being angry and hating them but don't hate yourself. Why should you? By the sounds of it, you're fundamentally a good person, like most of us here. You're just someone who has just gotten beaten down time and time again by life and this clown society. You're better than this shallow, degenerate society. I struggled with self loathing myself and this is the way I look at things now anyway. Hope this helps.

No...No...No. Don't hate yourself. The past is irrelevant. I was abused (sexually and physically), bullied, laughed at, rejected, you name it. But I never hated myself more than I hated others. Dude, you know that fags and trannies exist? Right? Hate those!!! Hate the Kikes that are poisoning our society with their agendas. Hate women who rejected you, hate feminists who want you to wageslave to death so you can subsidize their lifestyle and pay for their failed abortions. But never hate yourself. Even if you're a POS (which you aren't), you shouldn't hate yourself more than you hate women. Women are the sources of your misery. They (along with the Kikes to a certain extent) are responsible for your inceldom.
No...No...No. Don't hate yourself. The past is irrelevant. I was abused (sexually and physically), bullied, laughed at, rejected, you name it. But I never hated myself more than I hated others. Dude, you know that fags and trannies exist? Right? Hate those!!! Hate the Kikes that are poisoning our society with their agendas. Hate women who rejected you, hate feminists who want you to wageslave to death so you can subsidize their lifestyle and pay for their failed abortions. But never hate yourself. Even if you're a POS (which you aren't), you shouldn't hate yourself.
^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Same, I can't see myself hurting innocent people who have done nothing wrong to me but the people who wronged me, I wanna make them suffer

Same here. Some might call my viewpoint regarding this cucked, but going ER on innocent people is wrong in my opinion. I know I say shit like "leftists need to be hung" or whatnot, but I just say more radical things like that just to be edgy / or just to vent. I just desperately wish that I could just curb stomp the dumbasses who have wronged me in life.
No...No...No. Don't hate yourself. The past is irrelevant. I was abused (sexually and physically), bullied, laughed at, rejected, you name it. But I never hated myself more than I hated others. Dude, you know that fags and trannies exist? Right? Hate those!!! Hate the Kikes that are poisoning our society with their agendas. Hate women who rejected you, hate feminists who want you to wageslave to death so you can subsidize their lifestyle and pay for their failed abortions. But never hate yourself. Even if you're a POS (which you aren't), you shouldn't hate yourself.

^^^^^^^^^
I guess tbh. But I’m still a genetic failure tho. I never wanted to hate people, but I have no options now since people all my life have shown me not-so-subtle hateed towards me.
It's up to you what to feel brocel...but I'll just say this: try not to hate yourself. As above posters have said, your circumstances in life aren't your fault. They came down to being very unlucky with what genetics you inherited..something you couldn't control. This society is fucked up and retarded, keep being angry and hating them but don't hate yourself. Why should you? By the sounds of it, you're fundamentally a good person, like most of us here. You're just someone who has just gotten beaten down time and time again by life and this clown society. You're better than this shallow, degenerate society. I struggled with self loathing myself and this is the way I look at things now anyway. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the advice, fren :feelsokman::feelsokman::)

Last edited:
Same here. Some might call my viewpoint regarding this cucked, but going ER on innocent people is wrong in my opinion. I know I say shit like "leftists need to be hung" or whatnot, but I just say more radical things like that just to be edgy / or just to vent. I just desperately wish that I could just curb stomp the dumbasses who have wronged me in life.

I guess tbh. But I’m still a genetic failure tho. I never wanted to hate people, but I have no options now since people all my life have shown me not-so-subtle hateed towards me.

Thanks for the advice, fren :feelsokman::feelsokman::)
Leftists need to be hung from lampposts. I hate those degenerate fucks. I mean, yeah I'm a genetic failure, just like you and many others here are. But we're better than leftists. Leftists are the scum of the earth.

I hate my genetics

Leftists need to be hung from lampposts. I hate those degenerate fucks. I mean, yeah I'm a genetic failure, just like you and many others here are. But we're better than leftists. Leftists are the scum of the earth.
I just hate how they want to undermine society and make everything this degenerative and marxist hellscape. I wish that I was never born so that I could never see how bad things would get.
I hate my genetics
Same here, brocel. Same here.

I just hate how they want to undermine society and make everything this degenerative and marxists hellscape. I wish that I was never born so that I could never see how bad things would get.
Yeah, nonexistence is superior to existence.

No...No...No. Don't hate yourself. The past is irrelevant. I was abused (sexually and physically), bullied, laughed at, rejected, you name it. But I never hated myself more than I hated others. Dude, you know that fags and trannies exist? Right? Hate those!!! Hate the Kikes that are poisoning our society with their agendas. Hate women who rejected you, hate feminists who want you to wageslave to death so you can subsidize their lifestyle and pay for their failed abortions. But never hate yourself. Even if you're a POS (which you aren't), you shouldn't hate yourself more than you hate women. Women are the sources of your misery. They (along with the Kikes to a certain extent) are responsible for your inceldom.

^^^^^^^^^
You were sexually abused? Was it by some faggot perv man?

I don't, because I get how they feel. It's just my take and some agree here. If you insist on hating yourself, good, I won't lose sleep over it but be aware of the consequences.

I don't, because I get how they feel. It's just my take and some agree here. If you insist on hating yourself, good, I won't lose sleep over it but be aware of the consequences.
Yeah, extreme self-loathing can have really bad repercussions due to how bad it can fuck you up.
Yeah when I was 7, and yea it was some faggot pervert.
Damn, thats actually terrible. Im sorry that you had to experience that.

Damn, thats actually terrible. Im sorry that you had to experience that.
Thanks for the sympathy. Most people don't really care since I'm not a female. I don't even think that half of those bitches were sexually abused or raped. All they want is attention. I actually never told anyone about what happened, I kept it to myself. Never went on subreddits and bitched about it in the hope for sympathy or anything cuz you know shit happens? Right? However, if I ever meet that guy again, I'll give him what he fucking deserves.

You should go EH on him :feelsthink:
If I ever see him again I'll bash his head into the pavement. He's probably an old geezer now. He fucked me up mentally, and I hate him for that. So yeah, he deserves whatever he gets if he ever comes in my sight. But tbh, it's not as bad as foids make it out to be. The bullying in school has done much more damage to me. The bullying is main reason I'm insecure and fucked up. The other stuff only acts as an amplifier.

I care about what you have to say, because I could've been the guy writing these words

"Well, you're still young. You still have time to reach your goals!". My response to that is; Why do you say that?
Didn't you say you were 17 or something? That's quite young age and you sure can reach goals like doing a career. I don't know what other goals you have in mind but I'm 100% sure you can do other things. I used to think the same when I was young but years later I realised I still had plenty of time to improve my life except dating.
There are people my age who have already achieved more than I ever will.
I don't know what goals you are talking about but relationship friendship and other normie garbage doesn't take any effort to achieve if you are a normie and attractive. You shouldn't really feel bad or less than them since everything that they achieved is based on genetics and nothing else.
So through my dreadful experiences, I can finally see the real and clear picture of this wretched society. Everyone hates me. Nobody takes me seriously. Every friend group that I've ever been in, I was the laughing stock of it and the "retarded kid".
You are right, but that ultimately is because society is shit. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. I know this sounds generic and repeptitive, but you shouldn't hate yourself, because there's no justification for people to treat you like shit no matter how you look or how you behave.