Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a lot of threads about race today

You are one of the most autistic people on this site I swear to god

I'm just a blackcel/kappacel wanting to get laid, thats it.

these threads are pure racebait. should go directly into the sewers

Don't laugh
I wasn't laughing at the comment itself. Moreso the fact that it caught me off guard. But as far as title, tbh idk what made race such a issue here all of a sudden.

Just came on .co and saw people fighting over race like you not the weakest link.

these threads are pure racebait. should go directly into the sewers
Not really considering I am the least racist person on .CO
narcissist trait
:feelsautistic:
Just came on .co and saw people fighting over race like you not the weakest link.
I am the most open minded cel
I wasn't laughing at the comment itself. Moreso the fact that it caught me off guard. But as far as title, tbh idk what made race such a issue here all of a sudden.
Oh

How?

Don't laugh
These threads are benign autism. I look at them and think “what the fuck is incel cream thinking”. Like whenever I see @Wizard32 talk about fucking chimps or lionesses or some other cooky shit.

These threads are benign autism. I look at them and think “what the fuck is incel cream thinking”. Like whenever I see @Wizard32 talk about fucking chimps or lionesses or some other cooky shit.
Lol

I just wanna grıll wıth my ıncel homies for god's sake.
Almost everythıng here gets turned ınto a left-wıng rıght-wıng dıscussıon around here ıf ıt ısnt about race.
Like there isnt threads specifically made to discuss race and politics

What's a day without race baiting?

durr drrerrrrr wearwrrewtayu :feelswhere:

I love IncelCream and his tism, we are both alike and race is very important when it comes to lookism

Ok nigger
Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor